Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesexymoreno
Stranger

Ordering through PayPal?
    #4567520 - 08/22/05 06:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

paypal is my only option for shopping online, because i dont' believe in credit cards. if i ordered items from www.sporeworks.com would it be suspicious? im also thinking of ordering equine substrates, from tennstud, is this safe or will customs flag me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: Ordering through PayPal? [Re: sexymoreno]
    #4567643 - 08/22/05 06:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The majority of the items found at Sporeworks and most of the "full service" sponsors on here can, and are used for legit mushroom cultivation. And even if your ordering spores, they are still legal in 47 out of the 50 states.

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Offlinesexymoreno
Stranger

Re: Ordering through PayPal? [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #4568477 - 08/22/05 09:46 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

lololol
haha
shit, i should've mentioned, im above the border.
lol
your answer got me so excited then i slapped myself for getting my hopes up cuz i saw that you were talking about the states.
wut about up here?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #4571743 - 08/23/05 05:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

it wont be labeled in any way that it contains mushroom spores, sporeworks is a safe reliable vendor

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: Ordering through PayPal? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4572298 - 08/23/05 07:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

There really fast too! Are'nt spores legal up there?

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Edited by Aiko Aiko (08/23/05 07:43 PM)

OfflinePuppet1
Stranger
Re: Ordering through PayPal? [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #4687328 - 09/20/05 06:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

paypal censor's everything that goes through it, according to american family values. It would be akin to buying spores using the DEA accounting dept. I wouldnt risk it.

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA
Re: Ordering through PayPal? [Re: Puppet1]
    #4767465 - 10/07/05 02:40 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yah ebay and paypal aren't safe at all from what I hear. Wouldn't want to hurt their reputation

but at the same time my friend ordered spores multiple times from ebay, even paying with paypal when the spores are illegal in ca. A funny story is LOPHORIA cacti used to be sold on EBAY USA, just not the willimasmi kind. You used to be able to buy lophoria fricii and etc, but since eBay is located in CA they made it illegal. Funny how they still allow mushroom spores, even though they are just as illegal in CA. I guess in reality eBay are just a bunch of f**king idiots!

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Ordering through PayPal? [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4774382 - 10/08/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe they bought some of the spores, tested em, and found out that all the damn ones on ebay are *water*. Hehe. I've heard quite a few bunk ebay stories.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: Ordering through PayPal? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4774559 - 10/08/05 09:36 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

No, they are just too stupid and haven't banned them yet. Your story sounds like some UFO thing u read in the star. Why would any company waste time on some crazy scheme. Hence the word crazy as they would never attempt such a action. As well if they did such an action they could be held in contempt in California for breaking a law of significance.

--------------------

Edited by Fluxburn (10/08/05 09:38 PM)

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#4781795 - 10/10/05 10:34 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

maybe they are collecting info for a big bust to hand over to LEOs...seeing who is the biggest fish in the pond....like the massive poppy pod bust ebay was involved in a few years ago.

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: Ordering through PayPal? [Re: Vvellum]
    #4782522 - 10/10/05 01:05 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yah I noticed that eBay sells poppy pods. Of course they are going to bust the largest seller. I don't see why the purchaser should be that concerned. If u go on ebay u can still buy poppy pods; they aren't illegal. Bullshit that one person buying pods occasionally is going to get busted. Do you have a specific case of the poppy bust? Otherwise is just seems like fiction.

I have this other webpage about paypal busting hydroponic sellers locking the paypal account. They threatened to give customer information to LEO. While this sounds horrible I would love to see one shread of proof because anyone can write anything on the internet.

I heard on the net once; The food pyramid was created by the agricultural and food producers to maximize profits and has nothing todo with your health. This is somewhat supported by the claim that they are redoing the food pyramid. It also sounds like some hippie bullshit that some idiot made up to make american companies look like shit.

Now I have used Paypal before and once had my account locked because some guy didn't get his package. In reality paypal sucks if  you are a seller. It rocks if you are a buyer because it is automated within ebay and you can pay asap. You also are fully protected and if they seller screws you, you can get your money back. Now paypal sucks for the seller. I also noticed that most people who sell kratom plants and otherwise don't use paypal. Why? Maybe because they are selling psychoactive plants and some kid is buying one and mommy doesn't like it. Mommy could easily report it to eBay after researching the plant and Paypal will be happy to lock the account due to what they consider unethical/illegal activity? I suppose they even hand over information to leo's because from what I have seen is the sellers of these plants always disapper on ebay; they sell for a year or two then they are  gone.

Maybe someone should contact wonderlandherbs, lowbuyer52392 or farmlady as they all have been selling these special plants for a long time on ebay and haven't gone away. Maybe the other sellers just dropped out of the game and moved on. I guess I am somewhat of a ebay addict, and have surfed ebay almost everyday for psychactive plants for the last 2 years. So I know more then probably anyone else in the whole USA the regular sellers of Kratom, Psychotria Viridis, Salvia Divinorum, San Pedro & Pervuian Torch, Poppy Pods and whatever other plant becomes of my interest.

So that lowbuyer52392 has been selling salvia divironum for years in high volume. He even said in his listing that he has. Actually in realization he has been the largest volume seller of salvia divinorum plants on ebay period if you total his plant sales that were huge in the last year.

Look ebay has a restricted items page
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/ia/prohibited_and_restricted_items.html

If you goto Plants and Seeds they have a section called Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/drugs.html
" Narcotics, steroids, or other controlled substances (including any substance including in Schedules I, II, III, IV or V of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act, 21 U.S.C. 801 et seq.) may not be listed on eBay. Further, gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB), which is unlawful in many jurisdictions, may not be listed on eBay. For more information about specific substances covered by this law, see 21 U.S.C. 812."

also we have "Drug paraphernalia, as defined in 21 U.S.C. 863, may not be listed on eBay. Such paraphernalia includes all items that are primarily intended or designed for use in manufacturing, concealing, or using a controlled substance."

If u have noticed u can't buy a bong on ebay, they have a link to a website but u can't buy directly through ebay. This is in reference to quote 2. So technically, if the drug is not shedule I, II, III, IV and V ebay can't do jack shit about it.

Intestingly ebay sells items that are shedule I, and II all the time. But they are not in pure form of the drug. Technically they are legal though and ebay can't do anything about them?

I would doubt ebay would care about my purchasing of spores on paypal. If you look at my paypal record I have bought so much shit that I think they would hate to see my as a customer lol. Anyways if Paypal screwed me I would sue them for letting me violate a state law on there website holding them liable. They are technically violating California state law by allowing mushrooms spores to be sold? Isn't that why eBay stopped the sale of Lophoria genus of cacti? Isn't lophoria cacti banned on eBay because of the California state law that makes the genus of lophoria illegal in California? As I do recall one was allowed to buy live lophoria fricii and diffusa plants on eBay just last year. Also eBay was in direct violantion of the California law as it was passed  some time before they banned the sale of lophoria. Why did they ban the sale? Perhaps they were going to get assfucked by the California courts for participating in illegal activities themselves?

You tell me, knowbody will really ever know unless they work at eBay and will tell me straight face to face off the record because eBay would never post why that happened. A news report will never exist of why lophoria cactus doesn't exist no longer on eBay USA.

I have proof and I know that if ebay trys to screw me I will make that corporation hurt. So bring it, since you are in just of violation of the law as I.

--------------------

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#4785642 - 10/10/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Bullshit that one person buying pods occasionally is going to get busted. Do you have a specific case of the poppy bust?

I never said a buyer was busted. the supplier was. look into it.

you can purchase whatever spores and whatever ethnobotanical via paypal you want - I just dont think it's smart to have a paper trail with a corporation that has been involved in drug busts and when prison time is a consequence. just not worth the risk. but that's just me.

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #4795047 - 10/12/05 08:17 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

sexymoreno said:
paypal is my only option for shopping online, because i dont' believe in credit cards. if i ordered items from www.sporeworks.com would it be suspicious? im also thinking of ordering equine substrates, from tennstud, is this safe or will customs flag me?

I also don't believe in credit cards. I use money orders, and I'm in Canada like you. I use a mail forwarding service also so nothing is ever shipped close to my home. This way there is very little linking me to the supplier.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags