Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Report from last night (its probably gonna be long) (pan subb mushrooms)
    #4558678 - 08/20/05 11:02 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Drug: Pan Subb Mushrooms
Dose: ~4.5g

As some of you may have seen in the 'live trip report' thread, that I partly hijacked, last night I had quite the trip. It really wasn't even supposed to happen the way it did, but it was still just awesome.

The plan for the night was this: Four of my friends were supposed to be rolling, and I was going to hippy flip with them. They were supposed to pick up the pills around 5pm. Well then something happened with work somewhere and it was 6pm we were getting them. Next I heard we were picking them up at 8pm. 8:30pm rolls around and we aren't getting any word. Around 9:30 or so we gave up on it. So we were all somewhat bummed a bit, but oh well. 1030 comes around, and one of my friends gets a call from the dealer saying they are ready to be picked up. I get the news and think sweet, back on track. One of my other friends though didn't want to do it anymore, and for some reason that made everyone else not want to too (long story there). I still wanted to though, especially after being told twice for sure that we were going to :P.

Well earlier on in the day I had made a chocolate with ~4.5g dried of Pan Subbs that I had found on hunts earlier in the week. I also had some more subbs up in my room just dried out. Well, finally, someone else and I decided to just have a trip that night, and boy was it a trip.

Now, 4.5g dried of subbs really isn't a huge amount. Just for example, the dosage calculator on here says to get to lvl4 you need about 8g dried of them. Myself and my friend seem to be a bit more sensitive to them though. So I wasn't really expecting to go quite as far as I did last night.

Around 11:30pm I ate my chocolate, and my friend ground up his mushrooms and put them on some ice cream to eat it. I obviously finished about 15mins earlier than him since all I had to do was plop some good tasting chocolate in my mouth, and he had to grind it all up and everything. So, to pass the time, I went and got some notes from an E&M physics class that I had taken about a year ago that he will be taking fall quarter. So we start talking about it, and finally we get to capacitors. He's asking me how they work, and I'm just staring at the page (1150pm). I noticed it was taking me a very long time to comprehend the notes that I had there. He had noticed my pupils were huge, so we put the notes down.

We headed downstairs to listen to some music (I think around this time we put on Dark side of the moon). I was sitting on the floor starting to come up pretty well, closing my eyes and forgetting where I was temporarily. Then we messed around with the Winamp plugin thing where it has all those effects (such as a tunnel, sphere, etc), and put it on full screen. That took me on a trip through the world of the plugin's creation. It was insane. Most of this time my dog was whining to us to go outside, which was pretty annoying.

So, we decide to take him outside, and we headed upstairs. My friend commented that he wanted to watch a bit of Conan real quick, so we turned him on (poor dog :frown:). It was FUCKING hilarious. Mr. T was on the show, and we both just died laughing so hard to where we just couldn't even laugh anymore. It was insanely funny. Looking around, I noticed that my visuals were really starting to pick up a lot. The outline of everything would leave visual trails that would be rainbow colored. People's face on the TV were bending and distorting. Eyes were showing up everywhere in the carpet. I closed my eyes and cubes started making formations and going all over the place. Finally, we turned it off and remembered to take the dog out.

Outside was when the full peak had finally hit me. I had a glowstick on a string that I had broken just before we went outside. We both went into the backyard, and the full moon was shining brightly over the entire world. It was surreal and awesome to say the least. It looked like a dream. Everything wa still leaving the visual trails, nothing was standing still. Bright objects (such as the glowsticks) would have cubes and zeros in the middle of them that would stay for a bit even after you moved it. Bright objects also were leaving kinda a spiraling trail even if it wasn't moving, kinda like the light was being sucked to a certain black hole that kept moving. I was completely amazed. I had no idea what to say, so I just threw my arms up to the side, said something like ptch...wow, wow. Then I just tossed the glowstick to the ground, took off my socks and began to explore the new world.

There was an EXTREMELY crisp line created by the moonlight shadows. Where it was lit, everything was grey and not real looking. There was no wind. I commented that this is what the world looks like when you stop time, and that's exactly what it looked like. The stars were all moving, leaving the same visual trails. I could feel the grass with my feet, and the different bumps on the ground were very interesting to feel too. I had to go out front.

But wait a second! We just realized that we never actually let the dog out with us ><..haha. So we opened the back door to let him out for a bit, then made him go back inside. Opening and closing the door was...confusing. It WAS two different worlds. Every time I did it I put this really puzzled look on my face because it was confusing somehow. Then, we walked through this thing of vines to go out front in the patio. This was a narrow area, and it too, was like a gateway to a new world. The rocks near the edge of the patio were dirty, and I was nearly at the height of my peak so I thought vines were growing on the side of the patio.

We made it out front. I still had that glowstick with me, and every now and then would just randomly twirl it and be amazed at the matrix like visuals it would leave in its trail. Cars going down a road near my house could be heard FAR in advance to when you normally would hear them. I sat down, and felt myself melting. I had a warm feeling on my leg like I had pissed myself, but I knew I hadn't. I did some serious thinking when I was sitting there. My friend went out back again during this time, so I had some nice alone time to just think of everything. Then I understood everything. I was starting to lose touch with reality sitting there. Every now and then my friend would come check on me though, which kept me here. Then I laid down.

This was probably the most intense part of the trip. I started to have some confusion of my senses. I heard something (was probably an auditory hallucination), and was trying to figure out what it was. There was a bright streetlight pretty close to us, and so in order to hear it better, I put my hand in front of the light to block it. Yes, I blocked the light, so I could hear the sound better. Later on I would start to grab at lights to feel them.

Visuals were all still pretty intense during all of this. We went back inside and I was just completely amazed and in awe from everything that had just happened outside the past couple hours. I came down to the computer and made a post in the other thread because I needed to write something down about it.

Finally, I started to come down until around 3:30-4 when I was back at baseline. I spent the end of the comedown talking to some friends about what had just happened.

Overall, the buzz feeling and joy reminded me a lot of E anyway. The night was truly amazing, and really the description doesn't even come close to doing it justice, but I think those of you out there who know what I'm talking about can relate.

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (08/20/05 11:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Report from last night (its probably gonna be long) (pan subb mushrooms) [Re: Ramuh]
    #4559986 - 08/20/05 05:14 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Tough shit that you didn't get the E.

But hey, everything happens for a reason, so next time you get the chance to mix 'em up, it'll be well worth it!

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Report from last night (its probably gonna be long) (pan subb mushrooms) [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4562458 - 08/21/05 11:56 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

mixing mdma with mushrooms is quite possibly the most satisfying experience i have had so far. but i haven't had the chance to eat any LSD or DMT, yet. glad you had a blast.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: Report from last night (its probably gonna be long) (pan subb mushrooms) [Re: mushiemountain]
    #4572147 - 08/23/05 07:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

cool report. how would you compare the cubie experience to pan subbs.? what similarities or differences do you most notice?

OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Re: Report from last night (its probably gonna be long) (pan subb mushrooms) [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4572511 - 08/23/05 08:28 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have yet to actually have cubes...I have 5 pan subb trips under my belt now :P, and thats it.

My B+'s should give me an answer to that question over the next week or two though. I am curious to this as well.

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract