Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHypnotic
Another reason why I want to fucking grow....
    #455631 - 11/12/01 12:54 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Welp, I got fucking ripped off friday night. This one dude
I get bud from said he could get shrooms. I gave him the
money and he called me telling me he had gotten "burnt".
Fucing rediculous, I'm gonnaa wait till I know he has over
$100 on him and jump him for everything he's got. I hate
getting ripped off witch is my main reason for wanting to
grow. You can't trust anyone.

--------------------
I said no to drugs, they just wouldn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
Re: Another reason why I want to fucking grow.... [Re: Hypnotic]
    #455642 - 11/12/01 01:03 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Jumping him will only perpetuate the cycle of nagative energy. THat energy will hurt many others, and will eventually come back and bite you in the ass. You have the power to diffuse it, c'mon, man lets not let the screw head fuck up our world.

And if you grow your own shrooms, you'll get more than the moneys worth that you got ripped off for, so you'll basically get more than you paid for! ani't life grand?

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

Invisiblemrdasani
enthusiast
    #455700 - 11/12/01 03:30 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Dammit man, your just not doing shit the right way. First off, you dont buy shit off people that aren't reliable. If you didn't trust him in the first place, you should wait till he has the stuff with him. But personally I wouldn't bother jumping a guy if I made that mistake in the first place. That was your problem and you need to learn from your mistake. So how much cash did you give him?

--------------------
"Come on you raver, you seer of visions,
come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!" - Pink Floyd (Wish You Were Here 1975)

"Never underestimate the power of denial." -from American Beauty.

Offlinebiggwigg
Loc: PA
    #455854 - 11/12/01 10:14 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

are you the dj?

--------------------
I have only been wrong one time in my life.
thats when i thought i was wrong.
If its not a rave its not a party

OfflineNewbieShroomer

Loc: San Diego California Baby...
    #455937 - 11/12/01 11:59 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Bunk Shrooms???

LOL!

Kick the shit out of him...

Punk ass wannabe Drug dealers, need to learn,....

:0)

--------------------
If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
http://www.Mycotopia.net

OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
Re: Another reason why I want to fucking grow.... [Re: NewbieShroomer]
    #455981 - 11/12/01 12:45 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

newbie shroomer...your energy is killing me man. almost every post i have read in the last ten minutes (hawks eye thread) you are cutting somebody down or being just down right mean! whats up with that man. did your mama not love you as a child? or are you on the rag? i think you suggested to someone who you thought was a newbie to get lost. well i remember your very first post. i responded to you but i didn't know you were such a negative person. and just because someone doesn't sit in front of the computer all day racking up a certain number of posts doesn't mean they are new.
i may be alone in this but its vibes like yours that are not welcome here.
i'm sorry but i could not bite my tongue any longer. you need a serious attitude adjustment my freind!
peace!

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

OfflineNonFunctional
enthusiast
Loc: East Coast
    #455986 - 11/12/01 12:48 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Rule number 1: Never give your money out till the shit is in your hand. Live by that and this will never happen again.

--------------------
The price they put upon the heads of folks with poignant views
Would be better spent on the children without shoes
And when the King condoned the actions of the liar
He forgot to weight the awesom power of the village crier

OfflineNewbieShroomer

Loc: San Diego California Baby...
Re: Another reason why I want to fucking grow.... [Re: XAZIA]
    #456016 - 11/12/01 01:19 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

-newbie shroomer...your energy is killing me man. almost every post i have read -in the last ten minutes (hawks eye thread) you are cutting somebody down or -being just down right mean!

I can't help it!!! Being dropped on my head as a child,,, the sexual abuse...
the hunchback and vestigal third eye... Geez, A fella just can't get thru all of that and still be a civil human being.

-whats up with that man.

I'm tellin ya, I got some problems, sometimes, when i am at the mall, my girlfriend asks me what I think of a certain outfit.. I mean to respond with " Baby, that outfit would look soooo good on you " but instead I say " Bitch, You ruined my life! " Can't help it. Maybe a steady diet of shrooms will improve my hostile exterior.... Then again, maybe therapy is my only hope!!!! Woe is me!!

did your mama not love you as a child? or are you on -the rag?

yes, YES! Both of the above!!! You are a godsend!!! We simply must get together on a messenger so I can lay back on the virtual couch and I can finally get some decent therapy!!

i think you suggested to someone who you thought was a newbie to get -lost.

Yea, Eulogy can suck my %$^%^%$ and when he is thru with that, he can take his &^^&$%*& and stick it in his own %^$^%$ while I %^$^%$ in his damn *(&(*&()
and ^&*&*(^ with a ^&&^&%.... Whew, that would be hard work, yet as much fun as I can illegally have :). If I wanna set someone on fire, specially a mental midget who has sucha fitting name, it's my business, and if you care to comment on that, it's your business to... Say, what am I getting at here??? Hmmmmm,,,,
Ta Boil it down, I will take whatever tone I wish with anybody on the boards
at any time I please, first & fifth amendment and all...

well i remember your very first post. i responded to you but i didn't -know you were such a negative person.

LOL!!! I am not a negative person!!! The sky is blue, the freakin cup is half full, and the underwear on my head, they are not mine!!! I have no idea where they came from,,, honest!!!

and just because someone doesn't sit in -front of the computer all day racking up a certain number of posts doesn't mean -they are new.

Nah, Fuck Euolgy.... Right in his sorry ass 16 year old scrawny chicken neck.
I could care less about that guy. He wrote an inflammatory post, and got flamed right back, I feel sorry for him about as much as I do for the snails that attack my garden when they get salted.... Actually, I really like snails, and usually just toss them into someone else garden, bad analogy, my bad :)

i may be alone in this but its vibes like yours that are not -welcome here.

Welcome here???? Dude. Lemme clue you in on a little secret. The Shroomery is like a big, dysfunctional family. There are brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, cousins and other kin. The Family does not AWLAYS get along, there is bitching, moaning, accusations, infighting, blah blah blah.... And, Somehow, even the family members who are the most outspoken get support. Maybe you don't like me, and thats fine. I have nothing against you, yet. I'm sure tho with the tack you are taking you and I are destined to become vocal enemies, and thats fine as well, I never run from a fight. I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that, but if you don't like what I have to say, don't listen, and if it still bothers you, you can ( edited due to graphic language ). See? we are all civil around here...

i'm sorry but i could not bite my tongue any longer. you need a -serious attitude adjustment my freind! peace!

Hey!!! We are all entitled to our opinions!!! Take care Fruitcake!!!

:0P

--------------------
If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
http://www.Mycotopia.net

Invisiblemrdasani
enthusiast
    #456741 - 11/13/01 04:25 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

HOW MUCH CASH U GIVE HIM HYPNOTIC?!?!

--------------------
"Come on you raver, you seer of visions,
come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!" - Pink Floyd (Wish You Were Here 1975)

"Never underestimate the power of denial." -from American Beauty.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag