Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTinker
Stranger
Shrooms and seizures ??
    #4537130 - 08/15/05 08:35 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well, im just looking for an answer . Im 18/healthy, never had a seizure or anything that kinda connected to it. Passed Saturday night i ate 2 grams of shrooms and was fine ... everyone was outside on the porch smoking ..(except me, i dont smoke)then suddenly i had like a headrush while standing so i sat down and started to get sweaty and hot, then i realized something wasnt right so i called my boyfriend over i wasnt panicing or anything i just didnt want to start freaking out in fornt of everyone .. my b/f asked what was wrong and at that time i couldnt really speak becuz there was like a pressure in my head and i couldnt hear properly so i headed towardes the bedroom .. collapes on my knees still aware of what was going on and then my vision went dark and my boyfriend statted to get worries he asked me if i was still coohearent and i answered yes tryed to get up and then i dont remember anything after that i woke up on my back pale as snow and no memory of what happened. My boy friend told me that i tryed to get up fell from my knees to the floor, eyes were rolling back in my head and i turn white and it seemed like i was trying to breath but couldnt and then all of a sudden i woke up like BANG ! i was still a little confused and my vision was starting to come back and i was fine after 20 seconds after i woke up like nothing had ever happen. This whole thing only last about 1 minute from the start to last. Im just wondering what happened? if anyone has any idea it would be greatly appriciated. Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms and seizures ?? [Re: Tinker]
    #4537359 - 08/15/05 10:01 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Tinker: Crossposting is against the rules and this is the wrong forum. Go back to the top forum (General Questions) where you've been answered ^_^

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Please see General Questions post on this subject [Re: Asante]
    #4537754 - 08/15/05 12:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4537210/an/0/page/0

Could the topic of mushrooms and blacking out/seizures be added to the FAQ?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract