Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHealingVisionary
Brujo InTraining
Loc: Maryland
Is anyone experienced with sublingual absorbtion of HBWR?
    #4516851 - 08/10/05 12:52 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I love LSA, but I just can't stand to down the stuff anymore, after getting raaaaaaahther ill the last time. I would like to re-introduce this lovely alk into my diet, and I'm thinking holding the seeds under my tongue may work. (Probably only if ground rather finely, granted.) But I'd rather not order more seeds if it's not going to. Anybody?

Thanks. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Is anyone experienced with sublingual absorbtion of HBWR? [Re: HealingVisionary]
    #4516986 - 08/10/05 02:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

well i've speculated on this...... one time i had a large mouthful of MGs in my mouth for a few minutes and it just seemed like after swallowing them i got high a lot faster than usual.

if you've tripped lsa a lot, do you ever get any visuals? things just take on a surreal quality to me but I can't say that I really hallucinate anything much.

and pot turns it into a narrow-minded introspective anxiety fest.... most say pot makes the trip better but i'd have to say.... not at all, it should only be used for nausea prevention.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Is anyone experienced with sublingual absorbtion of HBWR? [Re: leery11]
    #4517674 - 08/10/05 10:12 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Chew them out thoroughly... mix in a little lemon juice and use 2x as many seeds as you would eat. This is only practical with HBWR not MG seeds. You need to hold them under your tongue or behind your lower lip for 20 or 30 minutes.

Then you will trip, and it will be a bit easier on your stomach. However the inherent properties of the LSAs in HBWR can cause nausea and cramps even with the sublingual method (but not as bad in my experience).

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Is anyone experienced with sublingual absorbtion of HBWR? [Re: bluedolphin]
    #4518925 - 08/10/05 04:34 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

you mean chew them thoroughly but don't swallow, then try and move the juices and pastes under the tongue? If so, I don't really get what you mean by using lemon juice.

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

OfflineHealingVisionary
Brujo InTraining
Loc: Maryland
    #4519320 - 08/10/05 06:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks alot. I think I'll give it a whirl sometime in the next few weeks. And I haven't done LSA very many times, but when I have, I haven't had any visuals at all, other than noticing patterns that are really there but I wouldn't normally see(like shapes in the clouds.) Then again, I don't really get very many visuals normally on any of the substances I've tried. The most intense visuals I ever got were actually with Strawberry Cough (a most wonderful variety of heady marijuana.) I was just looking at my ceiling, when it started to seem as though it was spinning and hurtling toward me in cycles. As far as the visual aspect is concerned, I really have to say my top choice is mushrooms, though.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Is anyone experienced with sublingual absorbtion of HBWR? [Re: HealingVisionary]
    #4523940 - 08/11/05 09:28 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

well i tried this just now... put 6 in my mouth, chewed up a bit (maybe not enough but they taste horrible) and tried to push the stuff under my tongue and such for 35 minutes or so.

i spit it out then and began to feel stoned a little.... i still do... i have slight nausea and a nasty taste in my mouth.... i thought i was about to start coming up to a decent high but I didn't. I probably hit the threshold or something.

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#4553094 - 08/18/05 07:36 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

tried with 9 seeds, swallowed a medium bit of juice toward the end just to ensure something happened (but tried to make sure no seed pulp was in it) and spit the rest out (and man it looks nasty, no wonder people get stomache aches, no matter what you do you can't chew them up ALL that well)

and i'd have to say.. i think i'm coming up, but it feels a little more spacey than MGs.....

man i don't even know, i don't think i'm high.... if i am its very subtle because i went to lie down and had some visuals and like right now the monitor is giving me "framed colored tracers" and when i turned the lights on the room seemed subtly flashy.... but... it's +1 hr and 40 minutes... so i should have come up by now if the sublingual method worked.

9 seeds = maybe high. 6 = not high at all.

but i feel kind of buzzed in an odd way..... i theorized that you need to smoke pot with these because pot aids in gaining "chi" and without gathering "chi" the seeds don't get you high, so i was doing a bit of that on my own loosely meditationally.

hmm. i feel pretty good though if i'm not high... but i'm tempted to try to take more seeds.

well i'm DEFINITELY high but it's soooo sublimely mellow..... my legs cramped up really really bad when i got up though.... :frown:

so i guess i'm high just on the moderate amounts of juice i took, so maybe that's the way to take these... chew em up, soak them in your mouth a long while, then swallow the juice gradually but don't .... swallow seed matter.

it's a nice mellow buzz ... real superb.... like how i imagine mescaline might feel like.

man... i'm feeling the love..... for my friend on aim.

it's nice.... mellow... this is some good stuff honestly... no nausea.

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (08/18/05 10:03 PM)

OfflineBrekkFu
Stranger
Loc: US... =(
    #4553892 - 08/18/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

how the hell can you hold them in your mouth??! after a few bad experiences with them I can barely withstand their smell from their little ziploc bag without feeling nauseated.

I can only down them if i powder them and quickly wash them down with a strongly falvored drink.

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."
-Terrence McKenna

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Is anyone experienced with sublingual absorbtion of HBWR? [Re: BrekkFu]
    #4555509 - 08/19/05 01:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i haven't had bad experiences with them.

it's tough as hell to take those bites and stick them in... but after a few minutes it's not so bad.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies