Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinediabla
THE DAY ISCOMING

Loc: east coast
absinthe
    #4513726 - 08/09/05 08:32 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i've been shopping around online for absinthe, trying to find the best place for my $$. so far the best deal i can find is absinthe24.net
i have my eye on some trul 1792 for $95 usd (courier 3-6 days shipping. seems like a fair price. what's everyone's favorite type? anyone know a better vendor? what about the self brewing kits, anyone have experience with those?

--------------------

"..the thing is, people are getting hurt and the one thing the meteor shower didn't grace this town with was a superhero. So, in his absense, you're left with me. One girl, on a mission, determined to leave no rock - especially those from outerspace - unturned. My name is Chloe Sullivan, and I'm here to bring you the truth."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: absinthe [Re: diabla]
    #4513766 - 08/09/05 08:58 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4513768 - 08/09/05 09:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Offlinediabla
THE DAY ISCOMING

Re: absinthe [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4514526 - 08/09/05 01:29 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

thanks, i actually haven't been to either of those sites yet. :smile:
of the sites that i have been on i'd say www.absinthe24.com has been the  best as far as prices and selection. i'd like to try a kit but i don't want to f it up. never tried it before, i was thinkin about getting my dad some for xmas too if i like whatever i end up getting

--------------------

"..the thing is, people are getting hurt and the one thing the meteor shower didn't grace this town with was a superhero. So, in his absense, you're left with me. One girl, on a mission, determined to leave no rock - especially those from outerspace - unturned. My name is Chloe Sullivan, and I'm here to bring you the truth."

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
    #4514542 - 08/09/05 01:34 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Anyone ever buy from absinthekits.org before?

Offlinediabla
THE DAY ISCOMING

Re: absinthe [Re: bukkake]
    #4514580 - 08/09/05 01:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

they look pretty legit, i was thinkin about going for their original kit for $10 but i'm kinda bummed that it doesn't include a cool bottle :ohwell:
www.greendevil.com  these guys are a little more pricey but they include a glass, bottle, a spoon, and sugar cubes as well as all of the ingredients for 45.

--------------------

Edited by diabla (08/09/05 01:50 PM)

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4514622 - 08/09/05 02:02 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I know the guy who runs it (absinthe kits), he's a shroomerite, he's legit, can't go wrong.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #4514688 - 08/09/05 02:23 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I bought 2 bottles of "King of Spirits Gold" from Andy at Absinth24.

They cost $324 with shipping.

I'll sell you one of 'em for $150 (a $199 + shipping value).

PM me if you want it.

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Offlinediabla
THE DAY ISCOMING

Re: absinthe [Re: TM]
    #4517174 - 08/10/05 05:13 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

unfortunatley the transmission went in my car last night  :doh: so i have to start spending money on that. i'll have to put my absinthe order on hold for a while. thanks for the offer tho!

--------------------

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: absinthe *DELETED* [Re: Jim]
    #4517273 - 08/10/05 06:50 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: absinthe [Re: blink]
    #4517296 - 08/10/05 07:01 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

There's a show on the Travel Channel where the host goes to France and checks out some absinthe bars, and gives the history on it. Then he stayed in the hotel room Oscar Wilde killed himself in.

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: absinthe [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4517352 - 08/10/05 08:08 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

what about that guy who was drinking absinthe on the cruise ship on his honeymoon, and then got into a confrontation and beat up and then thrown overboard?

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
Re: absinthe [Re: Jim]
    #4517407 - 08/10/05 08:41 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4448702/an/0/page/0

i made my own for about $100. I only made 150 ml to start, but i got a new still setup, and have to get some more of the shine goin (just waiting for me to get unlazy and distill it).. but i recon i got enough for atleast 2L worth of absinth (per this batch, i have more wormwood/herbs, just need to mix up some more mash and ferment/distill it)

i drank 1 glass (1 shot absinth, 3 shots water) the other day, but was busy doing some vigorous exercises, so i didnt really notice the buzz all that much, but that night i had some pretty vivid dreams... imagine looking at your computer screen whiilst tripping, and seeing varoious dialog box's popped up on various planes, all fairly vibrant, and all readabble.. i didnt see the exact text, but i saw some numbers in one (they were all the same box actualy) and the numbers were changing rapidly)... it was pretty damn wierd...

anyway...
herbs: $50 mountainroseherbs . com i recon abbout 4-6 batches worth (but not actualy doing all the calculations..) all organic
still setup: a 2000ml flask, rubbber stopper, copper tube, thermometer, and small bucket (i'm using a potatoe salad container now)... cost about $35
alcohol: 5 gallon water jug, (4 gallons of water) 25# bag of sugar (15 cups per batch) 60g yeast (i got a 2lb yeast for 2.99, bakers 'active dry yeast') and some nutritional yeast (boiled to kill it for nutrition) about $15 tops

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies