Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTwang
But if the arrowis straight...
Salvia and a Hookah?
    #4512979 - 08/09/05 12:20 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I really enjoy smoking my hookah pipe. I know salvia needs to reach high temperatures, 300 degrees if I remember correctly. Is there any way to incorporate salvia with my shisha and hookah?

--------------------
-Cheers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThumpaCap
Beer Taster

Loc: Shroomwhere Out There
Re: Salvia and a Hookah? [Re: Twang]
    #4513059 - 08/09/05 12:46 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:shrug:

--------------------
:bongload: Look into my heyes !! :bongload:

OfflineBrekkFu
Stranger
Loc: US... =(
Re: Salvia and a Hookah? [Re: ThumpaCap]
    #4515844 - 08/09/05 08:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

well, you wont be mixing it with shisha... Just put straight Salvia in the bowl. (i assume you have a big ceramic hookah bowl) Put a lighter over it, a hookah coal will not work. And inhale from your hose without removing the lighter.

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."
-Terrence McKenna

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Salvia and a Hookah? [Re: BrekkFu]
    #4517763 - 08/10/05 10:38 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If its an extract, make sure you have the appropriate screenage. I know a lot of hookahs have huge holes in the bowl, you don't want it to fall through.

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Salvia and a Hookah? [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4517782 - 08/10/05 10:42 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Forget it. It might work, but years ago my first times trying salvia, I tried a joint first, didnt work..then a hookah..also didnt work. I thought the drug gave me its effects though, I felt light headed and thought that was it and it was just an herb like tobacco...then a few months ago, someone sent me some free extract and WOW..blew me away, since then I've ordered 3 kinds of leaves and 3 other extracts and all of them blow me away in one hit...I have not tried the hookah again, I just think its to hard to get a decent hit..and you need to hold the lighter on it the whole time ect. If you have a tought time breaking through, I wouldnt try using it.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineSucellos
Stranger
Re: Salvia and a Hookah? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4518081 - 08/10/05 12:16 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i am an avid hookah weed user and hookah salvinorin extract smoker. You just need to get the right bowl to smoke salvia extract out of. Go to home depot and get a small hose fitting thing from the plumbing section and right down the aisle will be some staianless screen to cover the hole. Put that bowl tin the hookah and pack a little nug of bud. Then sprinkle the salvia extract on that so the first two hits are extract. Hold the lighter the entire time and i garuntee if you take a decent hit and hold it for 30 seconds you will breakthrough.

OfflineTwang
Re: Salvia and a Hookah? [Re: Sucellos]
    #4518429 - 08/10/05 02:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Sucellos can you please elaborate on the "small hose fitting thing". Thanks.

--------------------
-Cheers

OfflineSucellos
Stranger
    #4518703 - 08/10/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

just go to any hardware store and buy one of these looking things that fits into your hookah stem.

Link

Mod edit: edited long url

Edited by Annom (08/10/05 05:27 PM)

OfflineTwang
Re: Salvia and a Hookah? [Re: Sucellos]
    #4518852 - 08/10/05 04:11 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm sorry, the link is not working for me and I don't think I am following. I understand putting the screen in the bowl. What do you use for a bowl and how do you attach it to your hookah? Thanks.

--------------------
-Cheers

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
    #4518973 - 08/10/05 04:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Mine was a 4 person hookah too, I think it just made it difficult to really get a good rip with 4 people at once..

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4519107 - 08/10/05 05:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Good question. I don't think it would work if you use the hookah the normal way(with a coal on top). I don't think the temperature will get high enough, but someone should try it because it would be a great way to smoke some Salvia.

I have a hookah and I will try it if I feel like smoking some Salvia. Will report back if I try it.

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Re: Salvia and a Hookah? [Re: Annom]
    #4521441 - 08/11/05 09:01 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

well... if you really want to break through on salvia using a hooka i think the best way would be to make a smaller bowl, one you can burn with a couple of hits (i think that's what sucellos meant?)
and of course as whenever you smoke a hooka you should make sure it's totaly air tight... essencially you'll be making a bong (and insted of a carb/choke whatever you call it, you can just lift the bowl from the top and let in air)

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

OfflineSucellos
Stranger
Re: Salvia and a Hookah? [Re: Simisu]
    #4521567 - 08/11/05 10:42 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

god damnit. Has no one seen one of those brass hose barb things at the hardware store. literally every diameter is available so just go to any hardware store and just take one or buy it for .35

All this thing is is a bowl and a stem made of brass. It will fit inside the hokah stem and the metal on metal contact is airtight enough. You can use a gromet if you want. Put a stainless steel screen in the bottom and put some bud in and the just sprinkle your salvia extract on that. use a torch and the first hit of it will be all of the salvia and part of the weed. hold that for 30 seconds and do this proccess as needed.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds