Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Solo Tripping / Fun Stuff
    #451080 - 11/07/01 10:57 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

After work on either Friday or Saturday I plan to eat my recent harvest. There is about 3.5G dried. I am doing this solo because I dont feel like going out after work and tripping as it will be a little late. I understand that you cant get to sleep but I think I will be fine. Is there anything I can do to enlighten a solo trip? I'm not planning on a very hard trip. 3G should push me into a mild 3, like the times before. Right now I plan to kickback with some toons, maby a book, watch TV, play on computer etc. Thoughts?

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Solo Tripping / Fun Stuff [Re: phrozendata]
    #451369 - 11/08/01 05:38 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Those are the general types of things I do when I trip solo... Just regular things, then the adventures build themselves in between.

Offlinevroom_shroom
Re: Solo Tripping / Fun Stuff [Re: Anonymous]
    #451851 - 11/08/01 03:35 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, tv i sfucked up man.. hehe... it's all about saturday night live, then you forget it isn't real.. music videos kick ass too.
but you could also go on a walk.. unless youlive in a big city that is, nature is where it is all at.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#452169 - 11/08/01 08:04 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

on my last mushie trip, a bunch of shit went down and though i already ingested the shrooms i had to trip alone in my room (on a half eighth) at first i was worried i might not handle it but when i got in my room and turned on the computer everything was fine ... i tripped out nicely, though most of the trip i was bored because i enjoy being with people and doing shit. i saw some nice visuals but for the most part i was just bored ... though not scared. by the t+2 hour point, i heard a sound that i was convinced was a cop car outside my house ready to bust me .. this lasted through the trip, and id continually run to my window and see this red light that i associated with a cop cars lights ... heh ... when i finally came to near the end of the trip, i got in bed and watched gilligan's island till i fell asleep, that was fucking weird, the show made NO sense whatsoever. i just kinda laughed along with it at nothing whatsoever

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #452195 - 11/08/01 08:26 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i haven't watched tv whilst shrooming... however when a few friends and myself ate some magical cactii, i did see a couple music videos.  they are reallllllly cool.  the one in particular that stands out is by stained, entitled it's been awhile.  and shit, i could feel such strong emotions throughout the song... it was a mind blowing experience on accident, we just happened to walk into a room where the tv had been on earlier.  the visual stimuli of that song is great too, lots of candles, slow movements, etc... ahh - i'm gettin offtopic though :wink:  have a good trip however you do it! i'm sure you will :cool:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineStormdamage
Re: Solo Tripping / Fun Stuff [Re: geokills]
    #452599 - 11/09/01 06:46 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Writing is always fun. Just get some paper and a pen and let your thoughts run wild over the clean white sheets. It's also fun & interesting to look back on afterwards when sober, as it can trigger memories of things you thought whilst tripping that you would have otherwise forgot. (if you get what I mean!)

OfflineMrFreeze5
journeyman

Re: Solo Tripping / Fun Stuff [Re: Stormdamage]
    #452646 - 11/09/01 08:54 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I wish I could watch cartoons trippin'. I only get three channels in my apartment since I don't have cable: PAX, the WB, and the televangelist channel. Not much for trippin fun..

--------------------
The path of indulgence leads to the house of wisdom.

Offlinechamp
pudding pop
 User Gallery

Loc: unknown trashscape
    #460541 - 11/16/01 02:09 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

This suggestion may be too late for your planned solo trip; but I think it is really fun and interesting to make collages out of magazines when I am tripping alone, and also with other people. I mostly use old National Geographic mags b/c they are so heavy on great photography and content and there is practically everything in there--nature, history, science, space, travel, evolution, animals...you name it, and you always find people selling them cheap at garage sales and old library clear-outs. When you make a collage, or even just cut out the pictures and words that grab your attention, then you have a souvenir memory of a trip that you can refer back to the next day, which can be helpful if you haven't been tripping with other people who can help you remember what you did. And it makes you feel like a little kid. have fun!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order