Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
air exchange
    #450035 - 11/07/01 09:21 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

little advice on a good but simple air exchange system. i am creating a
'grow room" if you will, and will be placing a ultrasonic humidifier inside of this grow room (the grow room will be a wire 5 shelf stand from wally world with a plastic "tent" fully enclosing the shelf system that zips up.)
should i buy a hepa filter machine also, and what else will i need to make conditions optimal inside for my casings?
thanx in advance for your time.

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: air exchange [Re: XAZIA]
    #450915 - 11/07/01 09:08 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I'm pretty sure a hepa won't like that much humidity. You might want to place it outside of the container and use it to prevent air borne contams in the same room as the enclosure. Also, what did you use for that tent with the zipper?

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Re: air exchange [Re: Eightball]
    #451708 - 11/08/01 01:17 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i went to wally world last night..
just go to the laundry section and purchase one of the garment closets. it just like a portable closet with a rack and such to hang clothes on, BUT...inside with it comes a "cover" to enclose this closet say if you were using it to store off season clothes in your basement or attic. i bought a stand with 5 shelves (60h x 30w x 20d). the bag that came with the wardrobe thingie is 64h x 36w x 20d. it fully encloses the shelf/stand and zips up the front for access to the clothes.
i know this may be wrong but i purchased the wardrobe thing, took it home a got the plastic cover out then returned to the store for a refund. you gotta do what ya gotta do somtimes. anyways, i've given wally world plenty of my hard earned cash, i'll just look at it as a customer appreciation gift.
anyways...i will have 21.5 cubic square feet to grow in do you think a simple fish bubblier in a bowl of water will provide enough 02 or do you have any other suggestions?
thanx

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: air exchange [Re: XAZIA]
    #454028 - 11/10/01 02:56 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I would actually keep the humidifier outside too in a sealed rubbermaid with big filtered vent holes. Then run pvc piping up to the top of the tented shelf unit and have it go in and distribute the fresh humid air. Keep us updated

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Re: air exchange [Re: Eightball]
    #455831 - 11/12/01 09:36 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

hmmm...good idea.
i have the humidifier inside the tent now and it is making a watery mess. thanx!!
i also need to figure out how to incorporate some heat for fruiting. right now my digital ( inside the tent) reads around 71.0 constantly. not good.
any ideas?

--------------------

Bob Marley

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds