Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Datura?
    #4493670 - 08/04/05 01:43 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I don't think I'll ever do it because its too risky, but I am interested. Does anyone have experiences with very very light doses. I don't want to trip for 3 days or die. How ever a 12 hour experience from a very low dose is something else. Since I know very little about lower doses, can some one provide me with some information about it?

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

Loc: Fairfax VA
Re: Datura? [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4493927 - 08/04/05 04:59 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

evil EVIL!!!!! Don't mess with the Jimson Weed! It has no spiritual value. There is no way to take a small amount and feel the effects. But anything larger then a 'small amount' will make you go crazy. You will not get a body buzz. You will not explore your inner self. Yes it makes your trip, but not the trip you are thinking about.

--------------------
"Someday after mastering the winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire." -Teilhard de Chardin

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Datura? [Re: deficitism]
    #4493934 - 08/04/05 05:09 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

oh, i thought a low dose would be suitable. so its either all or nothing?

--------------------

OfflineMindzpore
Psychedelicious
 User Gallery

Loc: Reject the concept of loc...
    #4493940 - 08/04/05 05:16 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

seems that levels of active substance varies alot. you might get no effect or you might get totally mindfucked.

i have not personally tried it, but have friends who have. and i have just a two bits of advice.

1, be fucking carefull.

2, be sure to have at least one, preferably two, strong sitters.

--------------------
Mindzpores words of wisdom:
"If you think something is foolproof, you just haven't met proper fools".

Wiccan_Seeker said:
"It is better to adjust to become a better listener than to keep on cranking up the volume".

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Datura? [Re: Mindzpore]
    #4493946 - 08/04/05 05:24 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i dont really want to do it unless i knew at a low dose i could handle it. 2-3 days of delusion & hallucinations, I have no interest in. Thats not fun, thats insanity.

--------------------

OfflineHikuli
Stranger

Re: Datura? [Re: deficitism]
    #4494003 - 08/04/05 06:27 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

deficitism said:
evil EVIL!!!!! Don't mess with the Jimson Weed! It has no spiritual value. There is no way to take a small amount and feel the effects. But anything larger then a 'small amount' will make you go crazy. You will not get a body buzz. You will not explore your inner self. Yes it makes your trip, but not the trip you are thinking about.

datura is not evil and this is also alot of incorrect information.

anyways, you should read up on the subject before doing anything. There is something very special about datura, especially datura metel. Maybe its a better idea to start growing the plant and reading about it, get some insight, its a very intresting plant with intresting history however its not something you should just consume because you want something to happend.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: Datura? [Re: Hikuli]
    #4494438 - 08/04/05 10:31 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

datura is a bogeyman.
ive tried it once several years ago and got nothing more than dry mouth, fatigue, huge pupils, orange eyes, and restlessness in the extremadies.
i also experienced vision blurring for a few days.
so i got the bummer effects withought the desired effects
i smoked some weed the next night and thought maybe i saw flying worms and a black panther in the bushes, but it was nothing extrordinary.

point is posoning occurrs at lower doses than psyche effets.

so if you get the effects youre after youre also more poisoned than is healthy.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Datura? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4495251 - 08/04/05 01:17 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

datura is one of the only drugs i have never and will never try ... i appreciate the plant by all means, as it grows all over my state, and is as pretty as it is MEAN looking ...

i won't do it in part (and mostly) because i took a high dose diphenhydramine experience and had a rough time ... i was alone and couldn't really distinguish that anything was off from normal, except that i was taking a bath and heard a man screaming violently every time i turned the water on ... and when i turned it off he'd go away ... and all over my walls and floors and body i saw daddy longleg-looking  spiders, webbing everywhere and infesting my house ... hundreds of them ... totally delerious, i was sure that my house was forever fucked by insects and i was trying to kill the ones i saw ...

i was in the bath and looked at my body ... i saw dots all over it, and i looked closer and 'was sure' they were like mites or some shit ... so i started picking at them hard, trying to get these fuckers off me, what the fuck was happening to my house, man?  but it didn't seem completely off, it just seemed like a terrible house infestation, as if my house was located in the congo

so i was like WHY ARE THESE MITES NOT COMING OFF and i was sure they were sucking my blood out ... so i started picking at them even harder, and managed to pull off some ... i just looked close to make sure they were really there, and 'concluded' they were there because they were moving ...

got out of the bath and went to my bedroom and got in bed, where spiders were all around too ... so i was like walking all carefully and shit around spiders that definitely were not there ... eventually passed out after a long restless period of time ...

and the next morning ... i had to check and see what was the deal with those fucking bugs i saw on me ...

turned out they were my birthmarks ... i picked off a grip of birthmarks

watch out with deleriants, they are some crazy shit :wink:

OfflineMindzpore
Psychedelicious
 User Gallery

Loc: Reject the concept of loc...
Re: Datura? [Re: HB]
    #4495410 - 08/04/05 01:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

erowid has a bunch of tripreports on datura... interesting and (maby useful) reading, even for those who never plan to trip on datura.

--------------------
Mindzpores words of wisdom:
"If you think something is foolproof, you just haven't met proper fools".

Wiccan_Seeker said:
"It is better to adjust to become a better listener than to keep on cranking up the volume".

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Datura? [Re: Mindzpore]
    #4495693 - 08/04/05 02:59 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i looked up on erowid, ive read alot on it. or else i wouldnt be asking here, im not going to do it if pysche effects arent active after small ammounts. tripping 2 days,not worth it.

--------------------

Offlinepod3
Stranger
 User Gallery
- [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4496141 - 08/04/05 05:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

-

Edited by pod3 (10/26/06 11:02 AM)

OfflineLuke
thought

Loc: the Well
    #4496338 - 08/04/05 06:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I did for 2 weeks. I almost died. Now I have worsened my HPPD. It has tons of spiritual vaule. It can get creepy sometimes, low blood pressure and all. Its truly mind expanding, Its dangerous. But worth having a new experience. It with bond you with the love of the cosmos. Profound ecstasy. I like datura personally, it will take you far and creep you out. Just be careful.

OfflineMrChampignon
Respect theFungus

Re: Datura? [Re: pod3]
    #4496352 - 08/04/05 06:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Seems like a great trip (like having a big and deep conversation with an invisible being!) but don't take it it's just too damn scary...

Last summer in Montreal, 4 peoples took Datura and all of them went at the hospital and the girl was almost dead...

--------------------

sorry for my poor english, I'm from Qu?bec!!

Edited by MrChampignon (08/04/05 06:42 PM)

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Datura? [Re: MrChampignon]
    #4499335 - 08/05/05 10:03 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

tiny amounts added to other drugs can in fact be useful admixtures...
a few seeds sprinkled in a bowl of ganja...
a leaf added to a batch of yage or cimora...
a flower tincture added to ethanolic opium meds...
a salve rubbed behind the ears for seasickness...

but too much too often can be bad fer yr brain & body, mmmkay?
yaddayaddayadda///gnrmshkai

(as if this hasn't been covered 3 dozen times b4...)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck