Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJuanPacoLopez
Casing spent cakes?
    #449240 - 11/06/01 05:28 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Quick question...

My wookie's cakes are on their third flush now.... It's actually surprisingly large considering, but anyway...

Is it possible to crumble/case cakes after they've already produced quite a bit?

Thanks,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshroomdome
Stranger
Loc: ohio
Re: Casing spent cakes? [Re: JuanPacoLopez]
    #449262 - 11/06/01 05:47 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

try my water, honey, rice starch tecniquie if you canrt do anything else if you want- go to walmar and buy a case of cheap water, some honey and some brown rice powder, but if thereis a ay to, id do that instead- try this for a last ditch extension of your cakes

Offlinekslater
Stranger
Re: Casing spent cakes? [Re: JuanPacoLopez]
    #449396 - 11/06/01 07:13 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

hey,
go to a health food store and buy pure UNSWEETEND cranberry juice, then get a tight weave wash cloth (cheese cloth works real well) crumble the cakes into a pourable container (lemonade pitcher, pyrex measuring cup) then pour the cranberry juice over the crumbled cakes (of course make sure your container can fit both the juice and cakes) let the mixture sit for an hour or so( the asorbic acid in the juice extracts the psylicybin (sp) from the spent cakes) then take another container and put the cloth over the top (have a friend help if possible) and slowly pour the mixture into the cloth so the cloth catches the cakes but lets the fluid through into the container. squeeze as much liquid from the cakes by gathering the cornes of the cloth and twisting it. I have only tried this once and it worked quite well...I used 5 spent cakes and Ibelieve it was a quart of unsweetend cranberry juice. You can add sweetend juice to the mix later for taste (the C juice is pretty bitter) this really does work and I am sure there are even more ways to get all of the psyco-active compounds out of the cakes, maybe try to soak the mixture longer. I even froze mine for a week and had success.
good luck

Invisiblerazer
enthusiast
Re: Casing spent cakes? [Re: kslater]
    #449402 - 11/06/01 07:19 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

What would the potency be on these cakes then? Like equiv to how many grams of shrooms?

--------------------
All events stated by myself are only fictionous stories, any relations to true events are intirely coincidental.

Offlinekslater
Stranger
Re: Casing spent cakes? [Re: razer]
    #449435 - 11/06/01 07:40 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

that is a good question, unfortunatly I dont know. I tried it with my first batch of EQ's. the amount I did (5 cakes) got 4 people off pretty good. A very "threshhold" experience. nonetheless, I am sure if it were split between only 2 people, the effects would have been strong. I read about this first at the vaults of erowid I think, but that just grew cakes and chopped pieces off and never let them fruit, so I am guessing that the potency level can vary depending on how old your cakes are. In your case (I think you said they were 3 months old?) the amount of silly stuff may be low, but my cakes were about 2.5 months old as well.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix