Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMJF
Human Being
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between 15 and 45 degrees long...
Essence = Nothing
    #4467195 - 07/28/05 11:52 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

(sorry for starting 3 different threads tonight...is that a problem for anyone?)

If you keep searching for the cause of some effect you will find something....
could it be that the causes arise as we discover them? (i don't think so....but...a little part of me does)
I don't think you can ever get to a first cause...meaning that there is none.
this idea makes me think of quantom physics (my knowledge of science sucks) and randomness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleELECTRIC
I'm a Puppet

Loc: Bonded with string...
Re: Essence = Nothing [Re: MJF]
    #4467663 - 07/29/05 02:02 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"If you keep searching for the cause of some effect you will find something....
could it be that the causes arise as we discover them? (i don't think so....but...a little part of me does)
I don't think you can ever get to a first cause...meaning that there is none.
"

Right, you follow along the string, and approach a limit. THere, you notice that there is another place from which things seem to continue.

--------------------
Nos confido phasmatis occultus in vicis postulo nostrum tutela donatus futurus.

OfflineLittleBen
Feed Me A StrayCat

Re: Essence = Nothing [Re: ELECTRIC]
    #4468452 - 07/29/05 10:10 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Infinity or God, make a choice!
The quantum mechanics theory of randomness, true or not, still requires infinity to work. Or God, but dont try to get a physicist to tell you that. I tried to find a link to explain quantum particle theory but cant so.. quantum particles are so small that we cant find evidence to them moving at all. We do know they change position but we have no idea how. So a logical theory is that they move randomly and this would be a big piece in explaining the origin of matter. A debate I had in a metaphysics class was that even if these 'particles' moved randomly, they would still have to have an origin of their own, meaning infinite levels of sub-matter below quantum or god.

--------------------
Gaia, as you awaken, I heal myself. As I awaken, you are healed.

InvisibleELECTRIC
I'm a Puppet

Re: Essence = Nothing [Re: LittleBen]
    #4472748 - 07/30/05 02:13 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"Infinity or God, make a choice!"

Wrong.

I cannot say everything, but I can say this: At the limit, should you 'peep' through, relative to your new vantage, you will look behind you, and there you will see, infinity.

Looking forward, still... You quickly notice that there is quite some ways to go before you even think of considering approaching what you might imagine as being a really safe place.

Looking around every vantage outside of infinity, and you are looking into ABYSS.

This is where many new possibilities begin to become apparent, should you notice them.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Essence = Nothing [Re: ELECTRIC]
    #4472967 - 07/30/05 05:04 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

essence is not part of the cause and effect web (or chain to the one dimensional linear types) as such, but part of identification of characters.

essence is the most elemental bouquet of characters of a thing - or the most particular thingness of a particular thing.

when we thing of the essence of beautiful woman, do we have to think of her father?

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleELECTRIC
I'm a Puppet

Re: Essence = Nothing [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4480068 - 08/01/05 04:47 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"...essence is the most elemental bouquet of characters of a thing - or the most particular thingness of a particular thing."

I think that, if this is true, then the blending essence is part of a 1-D environment, in concept.

"...when we thing of the essence of beautiful woman, do we have to think of her father?"

No we do not. Essence, in coming through to you in the manner of focus, becomes discontinuous as you focus on it.

The collision of two focal points presses inwardly to create a universe.

If this were correlated to thought, then each time the essence of a beautiful woman passed along, an inner mental universe gets created.

In your personnaly created inner environment, there are, as you get smaller, an infinite potential of possibilities.

There's no point in getting too small, unless you really want to. Doing so makes it seem like you are really far away.

Disconnection occurs relatively quickly as you get smaller; until a limit is reached... and then, disconnection is final.

Some thoughts just came to mind

As you expand, things blurr together... stick tight and then you get launched but only after launching first: a protective measure.

As you travel small enough, disconnection from oneanother is inevitable. As you reach the intended destination point, things stop.

That is a relativity concept because you are actually moving pretty fast if things relative to you slow to a standstill.

However, you stick quite close to each other's vecinity while traveling.

To a large enough observer, the sum of you would seem to take on the form of one thing.

A blinding light would be seen if you could see from within, because you are moving past several universal suns at almost the same time. The combined limit of such candel power would blind anything if you looked at it.

Once a destination is reached, things blow up from [1,2,3,4,5.. 10..11][D] and you are somewhere else. You unfold accordingly, and in synch with the unfolding potential of [1,2,3,4][D].

As you get bigger, it looks like things dim. That must be some kind of cloaking potential. Combined with the relative safety increase, relative to universe expansion, this feature significcantly descreases the odds of finding your focal point. You are hidden from sight. As volume increases, you decrease and become more hidden as such.

The less you exhibit, the safer you are.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom