Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
STD's and my story
    #4455435 - 07/26/05 12:30 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well I am very uncomfortable with telling all of you this but I feel it is my job to after what I just went through.

I am a girl that loves sex. loves loves loves loves loves sex. I have been in an on again off again relationship for almost 2 years now. When we would break up I would find a guy to "play with" even if it was just for one night.

Well I had to go to the hospital one morning because Of a major pain in my side and I could hardly move. Well I get there and they give me a catscan a piss test and a few other test. Well it turned out I had a kedney infection. But the doctor said that my pee was a little cloudy so she wanted to run a few more test...... so she does....

She comes back and tells me that I had a thing called vaginities. Which is cause by an STD or from foams, douches, soap, or a hormonal imbalance.

I do you a contraceptive foam which could have caused it, but the fact was I wasnt sure what cause t because of the fact that I had had more then one sexual partner unprotected. So after I let the hospital the doctor sent me to be tested for STDs(sexually transmitted disease)

I took ever single test you could imagine.... But the results wouldnt come for 3 weeks!!! the wait was unbearable.... I thought about taking my life for getting this and possible spreading something deadly. It was bad.

well I just got the result back today. AND found out that I am completly clean no STDs for me. THANK GOD!

So I ll I have to say to you guys is please don't be stupid like me please use protection. The worry of it could have killed me.
Not knowing is soo scary.

If you don't care about your body then at least care about other and use protection. STDs are very real now adays. I got very luck that I didnt have any at all.

Also if you have had multiple partners that you didnt use protection I highly suggest you get tested asap. because NOT KNOWING is so unsafe.

Come to find out I am allergic to the contraceptive foam and that was it. But it could have been much much worse. So be safe my friends

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: STD's and my story [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4455489 - 07/26/05 12:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Good story. I mean, that sucks really bad, but it's a good lesson to be learned for everyone. Thank you for sharing.

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: STD's and my story [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4455532 - 07/26/05 12:52 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

it is hard for me to tell people because I don't want them to think I am a huge slut. I just have the sex drive of a man.

I am very happy that I didnt get anything but I am happy this happened like it did. because it taught me a really good lesson.

So thank you for your support. I just don't want others to go through this same thing , or even actually get an STD. I just want everyone to be safe. If not for yourself for your partner :smile:

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

OfflineHarryFlashmanVC
That BeastlyFlashy

Loc: Suffolk, England
    #4455730 - 07/26/05 01:29 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

it is hard for me to tell people because I don't want them to think I am a huge slut.

Why on earth would anyone think that?

InvisibleThe_Green_Glow
i consume yasoul

Re: STD's and my story [Re: HarryFlashmanVC]
    #4455896 - 07/26/05 02:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

*Mod edit: this is a place of support. If you don't have anything useful or supportive ot say, then don't say it!*

--------------------
"are you goin to hell or heaven? did you walk with the sinners or pray with the reverend? tell the truth i did a little of both, but aint no tellin where im goin til my bodies a ghost." --Twiztid

Edited by EllemyshShade (07/27/05 02:23 PM)

InvisibleNemo_Hoes
Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobo Ramírez
 User Gallery

Loc: Ray Ray's Mystery Garage
Re: STD's and my story [Re: HarryFlashmanVC]
    #4455932 - 07/26/05 02:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HarryFlashmanVC said:
Quote:

it is hard for me to tell people because I don't want them to think I am a huge slut.

Why on earth would anyone think that?

haha

--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: STD's and my story [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #4455959 - 07/26/05 02:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

But condoms aren't gangzta

--------------------
]

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #4455960 - 07/26/05 02:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Thank you for sharing that Kristi. I love sex as well. Maybe more then most girls. I don't sleep around though and I do use condoms. It's so scary to think about what's out there and what can happen.
Although I use protection....I probably should get tested anyway.

I'm happy the results came back in your favor.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: STD's and my story [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4455986 - 07/26/05 02:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If a girl likes sex, a girl likes sex.

It doesn't make her a slut IMHO.  But off topic there, glad you shared and glad to make sure your OK :smile:

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

InvisibleThe_Green_Glow
i consume yasoul

Re: STD's and my story [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4456147 - 07/26/05 03:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, it's one thing to like sex, then another thing to be in a supposed 2 year relationship and go off fucking random guys everytime in a little argument. to me that is not even a relationship and what seperates liking sex and being a slut.

--------------------
"are you goin to hell or heaven? did you walk with the sinners or pray with the reverend? tell the truth i did a little of both, but aint no tellin where im goin til my bodies a ghost." --Twiztid

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: STD's and my story [Re: The_Green_Glow]
    #4456231 - 07/26/05 03:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well, being a close friend of Kristi, I can say that she has no reason to suspect her "man" is ever going to come back whenever he shrugs her off. He does it 1-2 times a week sometimes, over stupid shit.

I'm SURPRISED she goes back to him every time.

Just saying Green Glow, you don't know the situation.

Interesting how you immediantly pegged the blame on the girl though...even though from reading her post she never mentions who breaks up with who....

Edited by EllemyshShade (07/26/05 03:45 PM)

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4456279 - 07/26/05 04:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Man...I've had some close calls too.  I'll admit I've fucked some girls who had "questionable" reputations and I didn't use a condom.  I don't do that shit anymore though.  One day I said, "I am not doing this anymore...it is not safe."  I then got tested like a zillion times over the next two years to make sure I didn't have anything (HIV doesn't show up for six months).  I am 100% clean and I am lucky as fucking hell.  I should have at least gotten clamydia or something.

But...I hate condoms.  Condoms suck so much that I would almost rather masturbate than use them.  I love unprotected sex where the girl is on the pill or something so you can just ejaculate in her.

Dammit!  Just saying that last sentence is making me have the urge to go have unprotected sex.  Damn you, Kristi!  :smirk:

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: STD's and my story [Re: MOTH]
    #4456367 - 07/26/05 04:16 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Kristi

It's not that you have the sex drive of a man. You just have the sex drive of a woman who isn't buying all the bs about repressing her sexuality. Good for you that you act on it. The opinions of guys who don't get sex on the moral status of your sex life is irrelevant. Christians and others who are afraid of being in their own bodies make up this narrative where girls don't have a sex drive and are just objects for men to use for cleaning and sex and fetuses to use as a life support machine until such time as a man can take over child rearing duties. Fuck that shit, Kristi. Good for you for responding to your body and not what idiots like these guys think. You shouldn't buy into the narrative that your sex drive is abnormal or even manly, or that you are a less moral person because you decide to have a lot of sex.

Do you really want to base your self-perception of your sex life (a huge part of how much you enjoy your life) on what guys like those two assholes above think of your activities? Fuck that. I think their responses tell us a lot more about their issues with women and control then it does about your situation. Ignore idiots like that. Does Anyone think sex with thegreenglow is going to be anything but a repressed guiltfest?

I'm glad you tested negative but you should also know that many STDs including HIV have a 6 month incubatory period before they would be detected. To be considered to have tested clean, you must test negative for all STDs twice within a six month period. If you had unprotected months within 6 months of your STD test, you need another one in 6 months before you can be 100% you are clean.

They make female condoms now which can be used vaginally or anally and are easy to put in and don't interfer as much with sex.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: STD's and my story [Re: tomk]
    #4456460 - 07/26/05 04:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Amen!

Kristi, I always felt that my sex drive was "too manly" for a woman, and rarely shared my full sexuality with my partners.  I now realize that this judgment is unfair and utterly sexist!  If anything, women are made to be MORE sexual than men!  We can have multiple orgasms, have sex all night long without becoming "incapable" of intercourse, and rarely want to doze off the instant we cum.

Don't buy the party line!  Your sexuality belongs to you, as does your health.  It sounds like you are reclaiming them both, and that is beautiful.  Have fun & treasure your precious body.  :heart:

InvisibleThe_Green_Glow
i consume yasoul

Re: STD's and my story [Re: Veritas]
    #4457325 - 07/26/05 08:34 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

*Mod edit: your flamey remarks are not welcome.*

--------------------

Edited by EllemyshShade (07/27/05 02:25 PM)

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #4457356 - 07/26/05 08:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"it is hard for me to tell people because I don't want them to think I am a huge slut. I just have the sex drive of a man. "

hey, as long were reinforcing negative sexual steriotypes, i'd like to point out you still have the accountability of a woman......

Edited by Mitchnast (07/26/05 08:50 PM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: STD's and my story [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4457404 - 07/26/05 08:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If every chick had the sexual drive of most men.. nothing would ever get done.. and I would be happy.

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: STD's and my story [Re: Shroomism]
    #4457449 - 07/26/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

hmm i disaggree with the 'most men" part

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4457526 - 07/26/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The_Green_Glow said:

E-Shade, im not blaming the girl, are you STUPID????? 

As stupid as the next human being.  :heart:

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
    #4457618 - 07/26/05 09:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Does being gay have anything to do with the topic at hand?

I think it's pretty obvious something about Kristi's situation is triggering something in your past thats making you react so harshly to her. When you say " what i am disgusted by is SLUTTINESS. If you love someone, great, have sex with THEM. It's when you go out fucking random guys and being like OMG i might have an STD now, OMG OMG OMG who did i get it from, OMG, that i think you are a completely stupid son of a bitch who asked for the shit. COMMON FUCKING SENSE. what lesson is there to really learn? did you not go to jr high????" it's pretty obvious you are talking about someone else in your life, not Kristi. Did some girlfriend of yours sleep around on you during a fight or something? I would bet my left nut that you are projecting something onto your responses to kristi.

When you say "which obviously from what you said she would always see coming, so definitely no excuses there, she WANTED to be out fucking other guys" you buy into the patriarchal bullshit that women need an excuse to have sex or give into sexual impulses. They don't. She doesn't need to justify her sexual behavior to anyone. You emphasize 'wanted' as if her sexual desires condemn her. They don't. You're emphasizing her desires as if her giving into them makes her deserve STDs. Your attitude reminds me of the people who think AIDs is here to punish gay people or pregnancy is there to punish non-virgins.

The only thing Kristi deserves to be condemned for is practicing unsafe sex. Bad Kristi! Play safe and play often!

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds