Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

what is wrong with my cousin/friend
    #4425473 - 07/19/05 09:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hiya all, what's going on pals

My cousin has been acting very strange lately..it really bothers me. I used to be very tight with him now he's acting like a drug addict, or just brain dead.  I don't know what's up, anyways here is what he's been doing for the past 2-3 months...

I say, come over I'm having a party w/ tons of girls, he never shows, he NEVER answers his calls, says his either in a basement with no service on the phone, or says he never got the call, riiiight...i even used my home phone, still never talks...

I went over his friends house too smoke weed they just sat there never saying a word after they smoked, doing nothing. I didn't like this at all, I hope they're not crackheads or something.

If I talk to him online he also never talks....all he says is "Cool, Ok, Yeah"

thats it, seriously.....today I had women over, pool (hot out) he said he was coming over and never showed, he left me a message on AIM & said he went over his friends and chilled, he didnt say what he did, yet never got my calls, he does this constantly.

I guess I should just ignore him for a long time, block his aim, and see what happens....He's even straight up rude to me for no reason.

What do you all think is his problem(s) are? It's very strange what he is doing, i seen my friend do the same thing turned out he was addicted to cocaine...

oh well, i have tons of true friends, Guess hes just hurting his own brain.

=\  :thumbdown:

--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: what is wrong with my cousin/friend [Re: PriitK]
    #4425498 - 07/19/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I've known him my entire life, he's never done this, even if hes rude I don't want my true friend dying over some stupid shit....:o( really makes me sad.....guess ill take a walk and think seeya pals

--------------------

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
    #4425616 - 07/19/05 09:29 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Something is causing more attention if he is constantly not choosing to go to your house. So what could have more attention then girls? Yes drugs, reading from what you posted it seems obvious he has some sort of addiction. Or he just plain hates you.

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: what is wrong with my cousin/friend [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4425663 - 07/19/05 09:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I tell people I'll do stuff with them and never do.  I don't return their calls.  I have pretty much withdrawn completely on a social level.  I smoke pot and just sit around and think.

I have been living with depression for seven years.  :thumbdown:

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: what is wrong with my cousin/friend [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4425691 - 07/19/05 09:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Either that he's jealous of the $$$ I've been getting, buying bikes, houses etc....... But the thing is, I have drugs too...more then his friends so why would he goto there house if i have more?

& They simply just sit there, do nothing, barley ever talk unless it's about drugs or weed. If I call him, or he ever comes over he doesn't do much, say much unless it's about getting bags of heroin, or marijuana. thats it.

--------------------

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4425701 - 07/19/05 09:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

No idea, should I just simply never call/talk to him and see what happens? I mean, he doesn't do much of anything friendship wise anymore, unless its just sitting there and smoking weed then doing nothing. :/

--------------------

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4425713 - 07/19/05 09:45 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

He's done crack-cocaine & heroin a lot. Last time he drank 3 fridays ago he simply drank like 10+ beers, passed out and didnt wake up.......he's just 19. Guess he fried his brains. sad =( I used to like chillin and having fun, i guess thats over with him

--------------------

OfflineMJF
Human Being
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between 15 and 45 degrees long...
    #4426139 - 07/19/05 11:23 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hey man don't give up hope on him. When you do ask him to do something what is it that you are asking him to do? Just to come over and hang out? If he is addicted he could also be having some strong anxiety in social situations. I suggest you plan an activity and ask him to take part.

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: what is wrong with my cousin/friend [Re: MJF]
    #4426165 - 07/19/05 11:30 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I always plan stuff with him. I even ask if I could come over, anything.............I mean just me and him...........he always says hes coming over then never shows, always home, or over his friends house that just sits there..........dunno man, its weird, he was never like this

--------------------

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4426179 - 07/19/05 11:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I ask him to come over and smoke. I ask him to come over and go fishing. I ask him to come over and ride my dirt bikes, go swimming, watch movies, party....but for some reason he never wants to come along............................and when he does he just sits down and really doesn't say much, like hes in a different world.....I don't know if hes addicted but I do know he does heroin sometimes and does the entire bag, he told me.

Plus he said he smoked crack cocaine with that friend he goes over the house with..........possibly they are addicted together, i don't know man...i don't even trust this situation, its shady and very weird....

--------------------

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4426188 - 07/19/05 11:36 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

He used to be funny, outgoing and interesting to talk to...now if I say something, about anything hes just like "yeah, ok, cool, nice" thats it.

--------------------

OfflineMJF
Human Being
Male User Gallery

#4426194 - 07/19/05 11:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

well i would say don't do the "you wanna come over or can i come oveR" thing anymore. if you wanna see or talk to him have something specific planned...like...fishing or riding dirt bikes or watching a movie.

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4426239 - 07/19/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah maybe hes just really depressed.

--------------------

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4426242 - 07/19/05 11:52 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i always do that MJF, i guess hes just depressed

--------------------

OfflineMJF
Human Being
Male User Gallery

#4426250 - 07/19/05 11:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

it sounds like he is. and most addicts are also depressed.
ask him to do something that he normally liked to do before he got into this state.

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4426397 - 07/20/05 12:39 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I do bro, but i always get turned down, 99% of the time, I end up calling and he never anwsers. Guess he simply doesn't like me anymore. I have no idea why. If he is depressed he wont come over, why would a depressed person wanna do something with a happy person? :/

If I try and do something it ends up him acting even weirder.

--------------------

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
    #4427612 - 07/20/05 09:59 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PriitK said:
I ask him to come over and smoke. I ask him to come over and go fishing. I ask him to come over and ride my dirt bikes, go swimming, watch movies, party....but for some reason he never wants to come along............................and when he does he just sits down and really doesn't say much, like hes in a different world.

I can relate. I was the same way for a while. I was that way for different reasons. Firstly, I focused on myself too much. This led to anxiety, worry, etc.. Secondly, I had trouble relating to anyone. Thirdly, sometimes I was just out of it. If I don't do anything all day, my body slows down and thought isn't as clear. Smoking pot only makes that worse in some regards. =) Sometimes thought isn't easily converted into words.

If you want to reach out to this friend, you have to hang out with him alone. Don't worry about what you should do. Just be with him. If he's being quiet, ask him what he's thinking. As him why he's quiet. Ask Ask Ask. Find out what's up. Share yourself, too, as much as possible.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

OfflineMJF
Human Being
Male User Gallery

Re: what is wrong with my cousin/friend [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #4428770 - 07/20/05 02:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Asking too many questions may make him feel like he's being interigated and out him on the defensive....you don't want to drive him away. I do agree that you should only hang out with him alone. But I think it would be a good idea to have something (an activity other than sitting or smoking) planned.

Edited by MJF (07/20/05 02:33 PM)

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#4428922 - 07/20/05 03:07 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Priitx,

OK I am aware this is a " Drug " related site. But I have grown very fond of this place because it is so much more. So what I have to say next I hope goes over well and with the understanding that I mean well.

Point 1

When your doing drugs and your friends are doing drugs and all of your activities are centered around drugs. Guess what ? All of your friendships are as false as the happiness you find in drugs.

It seems to me after reading this thread your a druggie who thinks his friend is a druggie. Hum........... Is it possible your friend just can't stand you hypocrisy ? I mean you  can not preach to the preacher. Follow me ?

Point 2

Until a person finds their path in life there are no real friends( there are exceptions of course). I know that sounds fucked but it is real and truth. Especially with people who use drugs. As a Druggie myself I know what I'm saying.  See, when all you want is to get high it is impossible to see people for what they really are and for what you really are. How can you yourself build a strong friendship when all of your social activities are around getting high ?

Point 3

If he is using heroin he is hooked. That is all there is to it. Heroin users are a strange bunch. They only care about one thing and nothing else, Getting high. At best they are loners, at worst they will kill you for 20 bucks. They will pretend to be your very best buddy if you are using heroin. If not, you start to become unimportant to them because you are no source of heroin.
Same with any drug. As time goes on you will learn that Pot heads stick with potheads, coke users stick with coke users, heroin users stick with heroin users etc...... You know why ? Because these friendships are not based in true friendship. It is based in where the easiest source of my favorite drug.

Point 4

Drugs are not a life style they are for recreation. IF you are using at every free moment and all of your friends are using also. Guess what ? You have no real friendships( that's not absolute but close )

In any case spend sometime in social events where you don't get high. That is a start...........Then you will discover what freindship is all about :heart:

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

Re: what is wrong with my cousin/friend [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #4429194 - 07/20/05 04:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

try going to his house and be like "what the fuck is wrong?" and then talk to him about it

my friends kinda like this but its just cause shes weird, and im trying to work it out

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals