Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
YES! *pics added*
    #4423772 - 07/19/05 01:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, so i would have posted this sooner, but i woke up this morning and discovered my first pins!!  Only one cake is pinning, but i birthed 2-3 days ahead of the others.  The others are knotting up nicely and i expect pins at the latest on thur.  Sorry for lack of pics but my cam has teh suck and wont let me get close.  Im thinking of returning it because its been nothing but trouble.  Anyways, excitement!  Im almost there, thanks to everyone who's helped me!  You can reach your goals, im living proof! :wink: :laugh: :laugh:  Now if i can stop myself from looking at them every 10 min ill be able to get other things done today hehehe.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Edited by coda (07/21/05 04:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: YES! [Re: coda]
    #4423783 - 07/19/05 01:55 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Congrats!~

enjoy them.

:smile:

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: YES! [Re: Roadkill]
    #4423802 - 07/19/05 02:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

thanks guys! Well, im using B+, seeing as this is my first grow i dont have much to compare it to. But i will say it had a growth rate equivalent to what the guides said. about 14 day to full colonization (only one jar, the other 3 took about 16), and then 6 days til pins showed up. Ive got some GT going right now and they seem to be colonizing about a day or two faster then the B+.

And you are right, there is almost no words to express the joy i felt when i saw them. they look so cute, i wanna name em, but then i think might feel bad when i go to eat em lol. Thanks again to everyone who helped!!

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #4423837 - 07/19/05 02:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:

they look so cute, i wanna name em, but then i think might feel bad when i go to eat em lol.

lolzz

don't get emotionally attached to them!~

:mushroom2:

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: YES! [Re: Roadkill]
    #4423844 - 07/19/05 02:09 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yah i know, but, they are like your kids.  You nurture them, and then you raise them, and then when they're fully grown you let them go into the wild(s)....of your stomach.  I guess it's a lot easier to eat a shroom from cake A, then to eat little bob and johnny. :laugh:  Name i will not, enjoy them i will :laugh:

--------------------

-JG

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #4434471 - 07/21/05 04:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Here's some pics from the first cake that pinned.  The others showed their first pins today but there arent even close to how many i have on my first cake.  Sorry for the quality, i dont know why my cam refuses to focus.

Damn, looks like i can only upload one because the other files couldnt compress below 5k.  Sorry, but you can kind of see whats goin on :wink:

--------------------

-JG

Offlinelardnar
Pu Pu Platter
Male

Loc: Behind what appears
    #4434863 - 07/21/05 06:05 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Nice mount of pins there! Hope to see some on my poo any day now ...

Tell your shrooms to tell my shrooms to get with the program :smile:

--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom