Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

what questions to ask about compost..
    #4395475 - 07/12/05 10:43 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

there is a farm market down the road from me and they had a big sign out that said mushroom compost.. and i seen a big pile of something, i belive it was it.. but i did some searching on mushroom compost.. and alot of what i found was that farmers use spent(used) mushroom compost as fert for there feilds.. but im gonna call them and if they say its not spent compost.. what should i ask them as far as what it contains.. i read that poo, straw, egg shells.. ect.. are all good things.. is there anything that could be bad for cubes that could be in it??

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
Re: what questions to ask about compost.. [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #4395523 - 07/12/05 11:10 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

if its composted not really because im sure they would know not throw in plastics of human poop. Im guessing its spent.

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

Re: what questions to ask about compost.. [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #4395644 - 07/12/05 11:48 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ya i called them.. its spent mushroom compost.. but if i could get some that wasnt it would be perfect.. she said what all was in it.. and its what everyones alwasy talking about on here.. horse poo, straw, chicken poo.... she woudlnt say were they get it from:(..

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale