Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerockaway
Stranger
Casing/Bug infestation question
    #4389263 - 07/10/05 07:24 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hey I have a friend that has 3 casing one is doing good but the dam shroomies are just growing out of the sides between the plastic & the casing. I was checking to see if he should take a sterile knife & loosen up the casing around the edges were the shroomies are fighting to poke up. He had a clear plastic container but he took black tape & wrapped around the container thinking he would avoid what is happening now... Another casing he has seems to attracting these small little annoying flies really SMALL flies what should he do about that casing? Should he separate it from the others? What can he do to get rid of these little pests? Will they contaminate the casing? All advice is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks for your Time!! PEACE OUT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesludge
blunt rapter

Loc: somewhere in usa
Re: Casing/Bug infestation question [Re: rockaway]
    #4389324 - 07/10/05 08:29 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

bugs not good some carry molds and other shit you dont want, as of how to get rid of them spray your FC out,ofcorse take the casings out first!!!and no dont do the knife think they will find there way if they dont when you harvest get them cause if not they will rot,then put some casing around the edges!!!!i use black duct tape its the poop!!!

--------------------
Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
See my heart I decorate it like a grave
You don't understand who they
Thought I was supposed to be
Look at me now a man
Who won't let himself be

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag