Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Self Inflicted pain day!
    #4376191 - 07/06/05 03:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I had my ears re-stretched today!  Damn and it felt good too!  They are only at 2's right now though, which is pussy shit from what they used to be... (3/4 in)

But I am slowly but surely workin my way back up.  i think im gonna go get my lip repierced again to the three whole I had in there before, :lol:.

I love to get stabbed.

Also I am hoping to go back to florida to get my chest piece finished! :smile:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Self Inflicted pain day! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4376198 - 07/06/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

whoa.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #4376203 - 07/06/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

you have pretty murals!

today was self inflicted art day for me... i wrote like eighteen songs.  well... maybe 4.

:heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Self Inflicted pain day! [Re: Todcasil]
    #4376218 - 07/06/05 03:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Haha awesome!  :smile:

I also have these finish pieces on my arm, but waiting to expand to a psuedo sleeve, hehe.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#4376235 - 07/06/05 03:20 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

very pretty!! you remind me of my good friend robin.  key differences being shes a lesbian, and not a member of the shroomery...

i have only one tatoo on my shoulder, and i never really talk about it or show it off, but i adore it :smile: and there was something beautiful about the pain... i slipped into some crazy states of being while recieveing the ink.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

OfflinemyCo_psyCo
a mycologist inthe making
Male User Gallery

Loc: own private hell
    #4376247 - 07/06/05 03:22 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

cool shit i got 3/4........ i had 1'' but had probs so i went back to 3/4....... i think i streched too far at once, so im leten em heal[they look really angry wish i had a pic] and take it slower next time hehe....

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4376265 - 07/06/05 03:24 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

tattoos are very meditational. you basically have to project yourself out of body, when covering large areas at least.

you cant remind yourself of the pain you are experiencing, lol.

anyone ever tried suspension?

now THATS some craziness, lol.

--------------------

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #4376281 - 07/06/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Oww!

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#4376287 - 07/06/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

never even CONSIDERED suspension hehe...

but i find that if i focused on the pain during my inking, it woudl consume my whole body, then eventually my mind and my emotions, and at that point since it was all technically pain, i couldnt "experience" it without having the "not pain" if that makes any sense... i was free for a brief few hours that felt like minutes.

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

#4376293 - 07/06/05 03:28 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Your ears look sad

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Self Inflicted pain day! [Re: myCo_psyCo]
    #4376306 - 07/06/05 03:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

myCo_psyCo said:
cool shit i got 3/4........ i had 1'' but had probs so i went back to 3/4....... i think i streched too far at once, so im leten em heal[they look really angry wish i had a pic] and take it slower next time hehe....

you are lucky your ear didnt blow out

--------------------

Invisiblechinadoll
there
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of terrapin
    #4376309 - 07/06/05 03:32 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

WOW!!!!!!!!

I really do admire you.

--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4376319 - 07/06/05 03:34 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: Self Inflicted pain day! [Re: chinadoll]
    #4376320 - 07/06/05 03:34 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i quagmire you!! :heart: :heart:

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Love is like a train...
Female

#4376321 - 07/06/05 03:35 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #4376322 - 07/06/05 03:35 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

my friends say its a little to much but i like it

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Self Inflicted pain day! [Re: Noetical]
    #4376324 - 07/06/05 03:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

noeticbuzz said:
Your ears look sad

Oh they are happy lil niggah i promise, :lol:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Self Inflicted pain day! [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4376326 - 07/06/05 03:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DeathCompany said:

my friends say its a little to much but i like it

Haha oh my, thats the hindi symbol for peace right? :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleCookies
Female
Re: Self Inflicted pain day! [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4376327 - 07/06/05 03:37 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not really into the suspension shit but i really like your bird tattoo.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4376328 - 07/06/05 03:37 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I am untouched and pure, as far as ink and stab-wounds are concerned! :laugh:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder