Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePasco
Stranger
So who else can use telepathy and telekinesis while tripping?
    #4346227 - 06/28/05 08:25 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm new, so this may have been debated a hundred times before, if so I beg your pardon.

One time when I tripped I found my way into some deep, deep part of the mind and something was "turned on". Ever since then I get telepathically hooked up with basically everyone I know, all my thoughts are picked up by them. This is fascinating because you can transfer things that normally can't be explained by words, like feelings, abstract ideas and memories, but mostly it's incredibly frightening to be so left out like that, and also you will ruin other peoples relationships with eachother. This is the reason I don't trip anymore. I can also lift things up without touching them by creating some sort of magnetic field between my hands when in this state.

Has anyone else had similar experiences to that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: So who else can use telepathy and telekinesis while tripping? [Re: Pasco]
    #4346236 - 06/28/05 08:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Pasco said:
I can also lift things up without touching them by creating some sort of magnetic field between my hands when in this state.

Could you film that? Would be interestin' !  :wink:

Theres a lot the brain has to offer and we only use a tiny bit of it. I agree with you that shrooms (and other psychedelics) enable you to see things on another level.

I've had some damn scary psychic kind of things with friends and girlfriend, at the time it can be damn scary.

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: So who else can use telepathy and telekinesis while tripping? [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4346252 - 06/28/05 08:47 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i've been able to "read" people word for word ....

i'm kinda notorious/infamous for it amongst the people arounds me....

i've told people what there feeling or what there about to say ,before they say it.ect,ect,ect...

i also attrubite it to eating ALOT of lsd in a very short amount of time(6months).....

and yea it's been discussed a few times...

--------------------

Offlinehempknight
Stranger

Re: So who else can use telepathy and telekinesis while tripping? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4346318 - 06/28/05 09:31 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i say you're crazy... if you mixed up tripping with being telekinetic theres gotta be something wrong with you.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4346383 - 06/28/05 10:11 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i've usually get very strong empathy with others when tripping, especially if they're on a similar level to me at the time. but i've never actually communicated with someone through thought.

i've experienced the telekenesis thing as well, it lasted only a few seconds soon after my ego returned during a very intense acid trip. however, i believe this was a controlled hallucination, not true telekenesis.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlinehempknight
Stranger

Re: So who else can use telepathy and telekinesis while tripping? [Re: alsey]
    #4346400 - 06/28/05 10:24 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

i believe this was a controlled hallucination, not true telekenesis.

duh?

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
    #4346472 - 06/28/05 11:03 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

one believes that they can predict the future or what a person is saying because they go through the same routine everyday so eventually everything just kinda loops. i have been able to predict events or what a person is going to say for a while now and then i realized, i do the same shit everyday so of course i can make small predictions, cause its all the same shit, different day.

but who knows maybe you do have a gift and you can learn to use it properly and can go places with it.
just my .02
welcome to the shroomery by the way if you spend enough time here you will grow to love the community. there are some really smart people here that can probably point you in the right direction.

edit-just got more stuff to say-
ive experienced talking to people without using speech before and its kinda crazy cause one time me and a really good friend were just sitting on the couch talking and then i thought about it and realized that we carried on this conversation without speaking and we both kinda freaked a little but it was cool. thats just one instance its happened 2 other times before.

i have 2 theories on how it happens

#1 you and a CLOSE friend (with similar ideas) are taking the same drug to about the same "level" so somehow the drug has allowed your brains to sync cause they are experincing the same thing(drug).

#2 we were just tripping

i lean toward the side of #2, but it felt so real

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Edited by lemon_lw (06/28/05 11:11 AM)

Offlinealsey

Re: So who else can use telepathy and telekinesis while tripping? [Re: hempknight]
    #4346491 - 06/28/05 11:07 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

at the time, i was convinced i was actually intentionally moving objects with my mind.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

#4346508 - 06/28/05 11:16 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah and also its getting about time for humans to evolve so this stuff we are talking about could just be the next step. the questions are? if the things we are talking about are real will society allow it? are drugs here for a reason to allow us to open our minds? why does the government hate drugs so much?

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlinealsey

Re: So who else can use telepathy and telekinesis while tripping? [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4346580 - 06/28/05 11:42 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

lemon_lw said:
if the things we are talking about are real will society allow it?

its not like society could stop you. you'd be like a freakin jedi or something.

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4346606 - 06/28/05 11:53 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hi and welcome to the Shroomery!  :sun:

Mushrooms can change the way you perceive reality and most people perceive a different perspective of reality while tripping. Our brain is very complex and very powerful in creating it's own reality. It actually is the place where our reality is created. Mushrooms cause a different way of processing the input we recieve from our senses. This creates a different view of the world / a different reality. But this reality is not THE reality; not how our universe really works.

I don't believe in telepathy and telekinesis and I don't see any reason why people would believe in it except for their own experiences. But mushrooms have shown me that the way we experience the world is very dependent on the state of our brain. Is our sober reality more correct than our mushroom reality??? Everyone has his own reality, but the human observer's reality is not THE reality.

The scientific method is the very best way to get as close as possible to the real reality. This method tries to find an objective reality. The reality we experience is very subjective.

Telepathy and telekinesis only exist in subjective/personal realities and I can't give any value to these subjective realities. Do you believe someone if he says he is God? I don't, but I do believe that he can be god in his personal reality. If telepathy and telekinesis does exist it would not be hard to use the scientific method to conclude that it is part of a more objective reality.

You can't lift up things without touching them by creating some sort of magnetic field between your hands. It is probably part of your reality, but it sure is not part of my reality and there is not a single hint it is part of THE reality.

I think the same about people who say they are god as about people who say they can lift things with their mind.

Sorry for my rambling about reality stuff, I don't know if it makes sense in your reality, but it does in mine  :smirk:

Offlinealsey

Re: So who else can use telepathy and telekinesis while tripping? [Re: Annom]
    #4346620 - 06/28/05 12:02 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

well said.

like the example i used; at the time, in my reality, my telekinetic powers were real, but they were not real in what you call 'the reality'. if i made a video recording of the trip, i'm pretty sure everything would obey newton's laws if i played it back.

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#4346644 - 06/28/05 12:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

seems like you used to trip pretty hard dude...

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinealsey

Re: So who else can use telepathy and telekinesis while tripping? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4346822 - 06/28/05 01:12 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

that was my second ever trip; two hits and i was completely out of this world. i've only had one other trip that was anywhere near it in intensity, and that was with 12 hits.

--------------------

Edited by alsey (06/28/05 01:19 PM)

Offlinealsey

Re: So who else can use telepathy and telekinesis while tripping? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4346838 - 06/28/05 01:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

to be honest, the hallucinated telekenesis (for want of a better term) was pretty mundane compared to other things. i usually have some degree of control over my hallucinations anyway; like if i want something to 'breath' faster or slower i can make it so (especially on low doses). the telekenesis thing was just an extention of that i think. your thought creates your reality, and if you honestly believe that you can move things around with your mind (as i did during that trip), then in your reality you will have that power.

btw, i was just moving things by a few inches, it wasn't like things were flying around the room, and everything returned to their original positions within a few seconds.

--------------------

Offlineshaganoz
researcher

Loc: Some cold place
    #4347129 - 06/28/05 02:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

its nothing special. and society if they would allow it? stuff like this is pretty common and everyone can learn to do it, without drugs. Heck, why do you think so many profiled leaders around the world are part of secret occult societies? Its because they know it work, and they want to keep this knowledge for themself to use us others. I've been there, done that

--------------------
-Everything I write is fictional entertainment and should not be taken seriously-
-To email me, remove NOSPAM from my email adress or else I won't get it-

OfflineRex
boy with ballson chin.
Loc: Tasmania, AUS
Re: So who else can use telepathy and telekinesis while tripping? [Re: shaganoz]
    #4347456 - 06/28/05 04:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

wow interesting stuff.

i got to say on my first(and most extreme) mushroom trip i tried to do some telekinesis to pick up the pen i just dropped a few cm away from my fingers, haha about about 10 minutes of trying i gave up :P

even if you just thought you were able to but really weren't it would still add amazing thoughts and ideas to your trip. so thumbs up either way.

i agree with what most people are saying here about the telepathy, the better the friends, the better the minds connections

--------------------
The edge just has a better view

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

#4349770 - 06/29/05 07:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hey annom try reading the book illusions by richard bach if you already havent. i think youll enjoy it quite a bit.

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: So who else can use telepathy and telekinesis while tripping? [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4349849 - 06/29/05 08:21 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks! I put it on my Amazon wish list!

OfflineCosmic_infinity
Stranger
    #21946098 - 07/15/15 07:09 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I don't wish to burst anyone's bubbles but in the 1930's to the 1950's and up the US government tested LSD, MDMA, Psilocybins, Mescaline and other powerful hallucinagenic compounds on soldiers and citizens that were willing to volunteer with results ranging anywhere from mild psychokinesis, telepathy, pre cognition as well as remote viewing and possibly mind control, not to mention that countless other countries and independent groups have shown without a doubt that the human brain is capable of manipulating the world around us, after all some of these drugs induce a flow like state in your brain, if it is used properly and in a controlled setting with several observers and tests prepared, such as spinning someone on a string, or rolling a ball, moving water in a glass, and other small phenomenon. I can prove cites for all of my information if you do not believe my words.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder