Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezarklon
Stranger
Mississippi shroom hunter - help im new to this!
    #4330830 - 06/23/05 11:13 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I was wondering if anyone could tell me when the best time to pick shrooms would be if I live in Mississppi around the Monticello area if you are familiar with that city. I need to know how much it has to rain or how humid the weather should be to make it ideal to hunt and maybe even the temperature. I think now is the best time to pick em (late June) right? What time in the morning or night should I try to pick them and what kinds should I be looking for here in mississippi ? I know where to find a bunch of little white hollow stemmed mushrooms that bruise no color and are very fragile if you try to break the stem. They are light beige color and usually have a darker gill color on the underside but they dont stain blue which tells me they arent pscilocybin cubensis but I think they look a lot like liberty caps. After doin some research on liberty caps , I found that the last sighting of them were found here in mississipi a loong time ago but I think they are popping up mostly in florida or something now? i'm not sure but could someone tell me if it makes sense for liberty caps to grow here in mississippi and does my description sound anything like them?

I've eaten 2 of them before and felt nothing (expected) but hey I didnt die heh.. I read you need to eat anywhere from 20-40 of them but I dont know if they are even "magic" or not. They were growing in patches of trampled hay and not necessarily IN the cow dung but definately growing mostly in the trampled hay patches around the dung but I dont see anywhere on the sight that says liberty caps should be hunted for in Mississippi unless I missed it.. Are there any other hunters here in Missisippi that could fill me in please? Thanks!

Catch me on messenger if you want , i'm on all the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
Re: Mississippi shroom hunter - help im new to this! [Re: zarklon]
    #4330837 - 06/23/05 11:15 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Not another one!!

Take some time, a LONG TIME. And read this, soon you find what you seek if you learn enough before hand.( hopefully you will still be alive??)
http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23471

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/24023

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23481

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

OfflinePSiFr33k
Psilly Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth (i think)
Re: Mississippi shroom hunter - help im new to this! [Re: flowstone]
    #4330912 - 06/23/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

lmao , DO NOT ASK WHEN WHERE OR HOW TO FIND SHROOMS TAKE 3 effing minutes and spend the time to do your research dude , thats the easiest info available , summer time , rain , next day , cow shit , yeah

--------------------

While i was in the grass, i picked them..

Offlinehot48yearolds
Dharmakaya
Male User Gallery
Loc: lazy river road
Re: Mississippi shroom hunter - help im new to this! [Re: PSiFr33k]
    #4332998 - 06/24/05 03:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

oh god. i think i know what those were that you ate. my friend knows someone who ate 1 of those and they died like 4 months later. it slowly makes your liver shut down. you should probobly id shrooms before you eat them. just spend the rest of your short life enjoying it to the full.  :laugh:

--------------------
"Truth is more in the process than in the result."
- J. Krishnamurti

"We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived." Wei Wu Wei

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds