Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSoulJah
Shroomism-a praise
    #430491 - 10/19/01 01:00 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I would just like to say that I have spent the past few hours reading your posts, and replies. I am young, *18* and have been semi taught ,by someone I consider to be highly enlighted, in meditation, astral travel, and basic spiritual well being. I also have revently been useing salvia, mushrooms, and other certain drugs as a way to learn more about myself and how things work.
I just want you to know I greatly respect you and will be following your posts more closely now in hopes to learn something and prepare myself.

Thank you
SoulJah

--------------------
Although one may be fly, one doesnt necessarly need to have wings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Shroomism-a praise [Re: SoulJah]
    #430897 - 10/19/01 08:25 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I'm glad you were able to learn something. Feel free to post your opinions and questions...the most progress is made when there is a good communication between the teacher and student, not when the student is mindlessly listening to the teacher talk. And with your input, I can become the student as I learn from others just as much as they learn from me.

So-La-Re-En-Lo

(With great love and devotion)

Edited by Shroomism (10/19/01 08:33 PM)

Anonymous

Re: Shroomism-a praise [Re: ]
    #431344 - 10/20/01 11:10 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hi Shroomism.. what are your feelings or the universe's feelings for that matter on abortion?

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Shroomism-a praise [Re: SoulJah]
    #431359 - 10/20/01 11:29 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Regarding Shroomism, i see 3 possiblilites:
1. He is a liar and he makes everything up as he goes along.
2. He is deluded.
3. He is telling the truth.

I think we can forget option 1.
I'm leaning towards option 3.

--------------------

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: Shroomism-a praise [Re: Revelation]
    #431392 - 10/20/01 12:07 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, I am leaning towards Option 3 also, but of course I have feelings of cynical skepticism, but I also have an evil voice in my head(I figure the illuminati/psychic parasites/the yin that balances the yang/etc.) and I've noticed that voice speaks through the cynical thoughts and discounts what I'm realizing to be true. Shroomism speaks truth I think. Tru dat.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
    #431466 - 10/20/01 01:41 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Option 4 is, of course, also possible. That there is no such thing as truth and that Shroomism is yet to understand the true meaning of his visions.

I must say I am surprized that so few people understand that someone who wants to teach is under no surcumstances should be allowed to...

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: Shroomism-a praise [Re: gribochek]
    #431703 - 10/20/01 06:50 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

heh, yes option 4 is a viable possibility...but, he is taught telepathically....so its not like just visions and symbols to interpret and guess their meaning.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Offlinesir_shroom_alot
enthusiast
Re: Shroomism-a praise [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #431736 - 10/20/01 07:19 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I'm leaning towards one, how old are u shroomism? i think i heard u were 18, and i wouldn't consider u a teacher

--------------------
first u get the money, then u get the Weemen!
Wee men? what the hell are u talking about!
i said woman; no u didn't man!

~Ur PAYING ME IN HAIR CLIPPINGS! WHAT ARE U cRAZY?

Anonymous

Re: Shroomism-a praise [Re: sir_shroom_alot]
    #431800 - 10/20/01 09:01 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I am 19. What is your point?
You do not have to consider me a teacher, think of me however you want.

Anonymous

#431872 - 10/20/01 10:39 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

1. If I was pulling this shit out of my ass, I would have run out of bullshit a long time ago....And I would not go into detail about anything.
2. Perhaps I am delusional, I dont think I am, but what do I know?
3. I speak only the truth of what I know to be true. I cannot be 100% accurate always because the information I receive is filtered through my own subconscious from another source and therefore cannot be 100% accurate at all times, as it is put into my own words, because I recieve raw information not words. Words limit the information but I try to relay the message as close as possible to how I recieve it. It is like interpreting a language, a word in one language could have no meaning in another.

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
Re: Shroomism-a praise [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #432185 - 10/21/01 10:07 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Telepathically or not telepathically, if it is Shroomism who tells it, it is Shroomism who interprets it. Relaying subconscious information verbally is a task known to any acidhead to be about as futile is carrying water in a net.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #432192 - 10/21/01 10:18 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

For some reason i really want to believe everything you say, whether or not that's escapism, i don't know. As far as a pole shift in 2003 is concerned, i think the best evidence to suggest there isn't going to be one is the fact that we have not heard about it. Not every astronomer is connected to governemnt. Surely someone would have come forward and said something. If it's as easy to see as jupiter, wouldn't someone have noticed? Whatever, i will wait and see what happens. The minute the world stops turning i'll be moving inland.

--------------------

Anonymous

#432193 - 10/21/01 10:18 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

How would you prefer I transfer the information on a text based message board?

Anonymous

#432232 - 10/21/01 11:09 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

>>As far as a pole shift in 2003 is concerned, i think the best evidence to suggest there isn't going to be one is the fact that we have not heard about it.

Heh, that's why I'm telling you about it. If you look around, you can find plenty of information written by well known Astronomers, scientists, crazy people like me, in many books and websites and *gasp* even on TV! It's just not highly publicized because you know who controls the media.
I suggest you get a book called "Pole Shift" it's written by a scientist.
Sure, a lot of people have come forward and said something, it's just not on primetime news or anything like that.
So if you became aware of something that would effect the entire would, and the majority of the people were being being kept in the dark about it, intentionally...what would you do?

Edited by Shroomism (10/21/01 11:11 AM)

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #432246 - 10/21/01 11:30 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

The poles change all the time. Its not catastrophic. I wouldn't worry about it, if you want to worry about something just worry about Ebola. Now thats some scary shit.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
    #433448 - 10/22/01 05:08 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I wouldn't prefer anything. It is not up to me to prefer. At some point in the future you will have to make a choice. The choice will be of a personal matter. Either you become free at the cost of truth, or you stay truthful at the cost of freedom. And for as long as you believe that something or other is "truth" this will be a damn hard choice to make. But then again, this may be all completely irrelevant...

Adios, and my wishes to you of a good sense of humor.

Offlinesir_shroom_alot
enthusiast
    #433546 - 10/22/01 06:51 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

shroomism i wouldn't consider yourself a astronomer. I don't understand that peple belive all this crap that u keep shitting out. About aliens and all this stuff. Are u in college oh wize one?

--------------------
first u get the money, then u get the Weemen!
Wee men? what the hell are u talking about!
i said woman; no u didn't man!

~Ur PAYING ME IN HAIR CLIPPINGS! WHAT ARE U cRAZY?

OfflineDankVudu
    #433572 - 10/22/01 07:10 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

>I don't understand that peple belive all this crap that u keep shitting out

Heheh, and I don't beleive all the 'God' shit that millions upon millions christians are spouting BS about... but it's obviously the right path for some, correct?

Anonymous

#433598 - 10/22/01 07:34 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

>>shroomism i wouldn't consider yourself a astronomer. I don't understand that peple belive all this crap that u keep shitting out. About aliens and all this stuff. Are u in college oh wize one?

First, learn to spell. Using proper english couldn't hurt either.
I'm not an astronomer. I'm a spiritual teacher and healer. And no, I'm not in college...they don't teach spiritual healing in college. The Monroe Institue perhaps, but I don't have $3,000 to spend on a week's visit.
If you don't agree with what I say, that's fine... but if you are going to knock on my teachings at least come up with an intelligent rebuttal rather than try and insult me. If you do not agree with my claims then present to me your side, I enjoy a good debate. But I do not consider "I don't understand that peple belive all this crap that u keep shitting out." to be good debate material.
Good day.

Anonymous

#433725 - 10/22/01 09:20 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Oh scratch that....I just found a place called the Sacred Arts Institute.. A school for enlightenment, healership, and world service. Maybe I will go to school after all ;)

http://www.spiritweb.com/CGI/ads.cgi?WestWesak

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder