Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

pastures and permission??? advice needed
    #430044 - 10/19/01 12:31 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I am thinking about checking out some local cow pastures .... for some semis
I know of a couple double the size of a football field, but this is only after a short exploration of the area...

my question is.... I am kinda iffy about sneaking onto these fields at night due to locations being my roads.
has n e one asked a land owner for permission to wander their fields..and how did that go?
...thinking about using the biology student mushroom project approach... any ideas????

curious

thanx for the help
...twisted...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedoo
addict -crazy as a shithouse rat
 User Gallery

Loc: Slingshit, China
Re: pastures and permission??? advice needed [Re: Anonymous]
    #430278 - 10/19/01 07:05 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

That might work,but I think it's been used a lot.Maybe tell them you're a student studying soil sciences,and you would like to take some soil samples,or your studying the effects of pasture grasses on native wildlife.
If there are any ponds in the pastures,see if you can get permission to fish them.
I had permission to dig for fishing worms near a creek in a pasture,when I was a teenager (a long,long, time ago),and that's where most of the mushrooms seem to grow,possibly due to the nutrient rich runoff.

doo

--------------------
- Arguing with a woman, is like trying to blow out a light bulb-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract