Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetekforce

Tolerance Questions on LSD and Mushrooms
    #429769 - 10/18/01 07:56 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I am wondering if someone ate some LSD one night then ate some mushrooms the next night, would they trip as hard off the mushrooms as they would if the ate them without the previous lsd the day before. And if not how muc hwil lthe trip decrease?

--------------------
zantac is a fuckign homo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Tolerance Questions on LSD and Mushrooms [Re: tekforce]
    #430094 - 10/19/01 01:09 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i have heard that they have a sort of cross-tolerance, but I am yet to try to this out. i would personally believe that the trip would only barely be decreased in strength

Offlinetekforce

Re: Tolerance Questions on LSD and Mushrooms [Re: HB]
    #430289 - 10/19/01 07:22 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Anyone else have any expierence on this topic?

--------------------
zantac is a fuckign homo

Offlinetekforce

#430339 - 10/19/01 09:21 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I dont see how the tolerance of the lsd woudl effect mushroom tolerance, arnt they 3 toatly differnet drugs?

--------------------
zantac is a fuckign homo

OfflineMarleyBob
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USSA
    #430365 - 10/19/01 10:04 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

They are different drugs but have many striking similarities. Most notably the indole-tryptamine skeleton.

Probably the just the fact they are both tryptamines would warrent some kind of cross tolerance between them, dont ask my why that is though.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Tolerance Questions on LSD and Mushrooms [Re: MarleyBob]
    #430849 - 10/19/01 07:53 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Albert Hoffman was very interested in the fact that these two substances LSD and Psilocybin - had extreme cross-tolerance - to the point that they yielded the same tolerance thresholds for the same amount of time as if one had taken the same substance rather than two different ones...
But, if you have some good acid, i highly doubt you'll feel like tripping on shrooms the next day... My advice is to maybe do it the other way around...

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #431382 - 10/20/01 11:49 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, LSD and psilocybin cause cross tolerance. Don't waste your drugs, wait a week or two in between doses.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinetekforce

Re: Tolerance Questions on LSD and Mushrooms [Re: trendal]
    #431403 - 10/20/01 12:27 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Will i still be able to trip though, i will eat alot of mushrooms.

--------------------
zantac is a fuckign homo

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
    #431917 - 10/20/01 11:13 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

of course you will expecially if you havent done any psycadelics for a while i can always trip on dose twice before tolerence becomes a bitch after i havent done any in a while and yeah true facts shrooms and lsd have a cross tolerence

OfflineI_AM_THE_WALRUS
addict
    #431922 - 10/20/01 11:19 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

its not like that for me, i can trip when ever, but when i take lsd, all i have to do is trip one day, next day sober, then i can trip again just as hard...its like that with shrooms too, but they dont have a cross tolerance for me

--------------------
TRIPLE DIPPED!?!?!?!

hey, kid.... you wanna buy some lsd?? -me

Offlinecandyman345
psychonaut

#27485769 - 09/28/21 09:42 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tekforce said:
I am wondering if someone ate some LSD one night then ate some mushrooms the next night, would they trip as hard off the mushrooms as they would if the ate them without the previous lsd the day before.  And if not how muc hwil lthe trip decrease?

they have a cross over for sure I’ve always experienced less when tripping days in a row even with the same substance back when I’d eat ecstasy pills every time I wanted to trip it would be dramatically decreased even when I smoked dmt one time at the end of an ecstasy roll it’s like the dmt trip took the whole roll away it’s like the dmt trip became more important after I came back into my quarter half roll I was rolling hard a few hours before the dmt trip and every time I’d tried to trip mushrooms after a day of acid the shrooms would work about half their normal capacity

--------------------
“Turn on, tune in, drop out.” - Timothy Leary

“Be responsible, be safe, be kind
and know that everything will be fine.”

:loljesus:

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Tolerance Questions on LSD and Mushrooms [Re: candyman345]
    #27486257 - 09/29/21 11:16 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

candyman345 said:
Quote:

tekforce said:
I am wondering if someone ate some LSD one night then ate some mushrooms the next night, would they trip as hard off the mushrooms as they would if the ate them without the previous lsd the day before.  And if not how muc hwil lthe trip decrease?

they have a cross over for sure I’ve always experienced less when tripping days in a row even with the same substance back when I’d eat ecstasy pills every time I wanted to trip it would be dramatically decreased even when I smoked dmt one time at the end of an ecstasy roll it’s like the dmt trip took the whole roll away it’s like the dmt trip became more important after I came back into my quarter half roll I was rolling hard a few hours before the dmt trip and every time I’d tried to trip mushrooms after a day of acid the shrooms would work about half their normal capacity

This thread you just posted in is 20 years old....the last person to post in this thread happened back in 2001 shortly after 9/11, 20 years ago lol. George W Bush was still president when the last person posted in this thread lol.

And do you know what punctuation is? Things like periods, commas, etc...

-OM

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies