Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSirAustin
Stranger

Visuals, Visuals, and Visuals....
    #4281140 - 06/10/05 06:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

So, in a few weeks my B+ strain is going to be finally done growing/fruiting/incubating and everything else tied into the messy part of producing your own mushies. Now this will be me and my friends second time shrooming. The first time we did it, we split an eight, compared to the trip stories ive been reading, it wasnt very intense. Weird body buzz, uplifted mine, and the vines on his wallpaper kinda grew and other wacky illusions but nothing really eye popping.

Now onto the topic, i way about 190 pounds and am 6'1. My friend is almost identical. We are both medium in size (not bulky and/or skinny) and are wondering how many grams of wet or dried mushrooms would you guys suggest?

I seriously want to get my socks nocked off here. I just read a visual of a guy time traveling on his sofa, and that is exactly what i want to do. I've rarely had a bad trip (besides mary jane, shrooms or the only thing ive tried) and am always a up-beat happy guy when sober and not sober. So the fear of having a "bad" trip is going to be rare as the friend im going to do it with has been my friend for about 11 years. We know each other well and share same comdey interests, so we wont freak each other out either.

That being said, what would you guys suggest on the amount of shrooms i should take for a mind blowing FULL VISUALED trip? Seriously, i want to go out of this world (i think time traveling on my sofa would be by FAR the coolest thing ive ever done).

how many grams should me and my friend take?

(we are also doing this in a safe environment with the 2 of us + another friend we've both known for about 5-6 years - no one is going to be around and we plan to set up some crazy visuals - Christmas lights surrounding the sofa/couch is one - i REALLY want to go places on that sofa  :rolleyes: )

Thanks for you time and patience guys, also we are going to be using B+ strain mushies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Visuals, Visuals, and Visuals.... [Re: SirAustin]
    #4281154 - 06/10/05 07:04 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I would suggest 40 grams of fresh, never had dried but everyone says its basically 1/10 th of wet weight...

But i've had 45g+ before and my socks have not been blown off fully, was fun though, though came in waves... one minute fine... the next stomach pains and kind of spaced out... But everyones different!!  :thumbup:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

OfflineSirAustin
Stranger

Re: Visuals, Visuals, and Visuals.... [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4281197 - 06/10/05 07:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

sounds good - also, whats a good way to way about 40 grams fresh if you do not have any weighing devices?

SOmeone mentioned postage office, but im thinking there has got to be a better method.

Up for any ides

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: Visuals, Visuals, and Visuals.... [Re: SirAustin]
    #4281416 - 06/10/05 08:32 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

if you don't know the dose, you probably shouldn't eat it, plain and simple.  we once made the mistake of eyeballing doses, well my friend got what we later estimated to be around 5-5.5g, lucky for him, it was his first time (sarcasm) :smile:  needless to say, he handled it very well but he reported what would be a level 4 or higher, you might think you're ready for that level but its better to be smart about it and know your dosage.

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Edited by kake (06/24/05 06:07 PM)

Offlineoysterguy63
60's child

Loc: God's Country
Re: Visuals, Visuals, and Visuals.... [Re: kake]
    #4281869 - 06/10/05 10:19 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Read some of the low dose posts of late and you might also find gold at the end of the rainbow.

--------------------
Oysters...yuummmmm

Offlineharpd
Passing By

Re: Visuals, Visuals, and Visuals.... [Re: oysterguy63]
    #4281988 - 06/10/05 10:56 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Be really careful with fresh mushroom dosing. If you're going to dry your mushrooms, I would suggest about 4 grams for your trip if you want to get some obvious visuals, but that's not really what it's all about. For your second trip, if you're going to eat fresh B+ I'd eat 30-35 grams, but DON'T eyeball your doses. That is a very bad idea. Get a digital scale or at least some postal scales so you know the ballpark of your dose. You really need to know what you're getting yourself into.

Have fun and BE SAFE!
DHarp

--------------------
When you get the blanket thing you can relax because everything you could ever want or be you already have and are.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck