Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

Wild Grow Atempt
    #4273699 - 06/08/05 09:17 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Sup all? I piked a shroom up in sum grass by my house, its not a psyclobe or cope, or any hallucinogenic mushroom for that matter. I havent identified it yet but, its white,thin solid stem with a round cap like a copelandia but flater, and its not of the agaric family. Im just guessing its a typical lawn shroom. I live in PA so. Anyway, i made a syringe with a print I took from it and i incolonated 2 BRF jars 4 days ago. So far ive seen no signs of growth, and ino that myc can take longer then that to grow. To get to the point I wanna know ur opinions on wether it has a chance of growing or not. My cams down right now so sry for no pics. Any and every comment will be of much help. Thnx all. Long Live The Shroomery.

Lataz  :tongue2:

--------------------

Respect...............

Everything I state is strickly false information.

"I do not take drugs, I am drugs" Salvador Dali

God destroyeth the wisdom of the wise, by the foolishness of preaching, and calleth not the wise, mighty, and noble, but the foolish, weak, and men of no account.

1 Corinthians 1:27

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
Re: Wild Grow Atempt [Re: Shiin]
    #4273827 - 06/08/05 09:46 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shiin said:
Sup all? I piked a shroom up in sum grass by my house,Lataz  :tongue2:

wow I doubt it will grow. sorry :peace:

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: Wild Grow Atempt [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #4273886 - 06/08/05 09:57 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I've successfully noc'd jars from wild cube prints straight out of the field with no agar work or anything.  Four out of four tries and all were successful  :thumbup:  I'm not sure if I'm lucky or if wild prints aren't as unstable as many might think.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: Wild Grow Atempt [Re: SuperD]
    #4274097 - 06/08/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Don't see why it wouldn't...No sure why you'd want to grow an Unidentifed mushroom either...:rolleyes:

But it sounds like fun, Gl

-Gnostic

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck