Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
My .5 dose adventure
    #4263530 - 06/06/05 12:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Looks like I wasn't the only one low-dosing this weekend!

Anyway, I had probably one of the best weekends of my life hanging out with my friends in Dallas, and when we came back home to Austin I decided that the fun wasn't over yet.  My husband wanted to watch Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, and I wanted to check out my kitten's latest batch of shroomies.  I didn't want to have my mind blown out of proportion, so I only took 5 grams of wet shrooms.  I put chocolate on them to gag them down and then proceeded to smoke a lot of dank weed. 

I wasn't expecting to feel anything from the shrooms on so low of a dose.  My other low dose that I've taken (.8) surprised me, but I wondered if this one would be the same way.  So we started watching the movie, and I realized that I was getting heavier and heavier.  At t+ 1 hour I looked down and laughed outloud because it seems like all my limbs were detaching from my body.  The sensation only got stronger and stronger, until I couldn't sit up at all.  When I closed my eyes I saw pink, green and yellow whirling shapes.  My mouth felt HUGE and my hands rubbery, a sure indicator that the shrooms were doing their thing. 

Eventually, I realized "aw, man, I'm tripping a little," and left the living room to flop on the bed.  My husband came in several moments later and turned off all the lights for me, but lit some candles, and then put on Pink Floyd Animals.  I just lay on the bed, closing my eyes, feeling enveloped completely by the funny fuzzy yellow ducks with big blue eyes that hopped across my eyelids.  I had the most AMAZING body buzz, feeling like I was effortlessly floating in a salt water lake.  I decided to meditate to the music and when I did that the CEV visuals only increased.  One thing that I thought was interesting is how my internal dialog perked up and I "watched" myself think.  It was like I had no control over the thoughts in my head, just watching them.  I remained this way until I woke up this morning feeling quite at peace. 

Those mushrooms can sure surprise you.  Overall, it was a nice experience.  I'd like to experiment more with low doses.  My sweet spot is normally an eighth or so, but I really enjoyed the subtle effects that 5 wet grams (.5 dried) had on me.  Next time I'm probably going to spend most of my time alone meditating continously, to see if that bumps up the effects.  It seemed to during my experience. 

I kept saying to my husband as I wandered around in a colorful daze, big smile plastered on my face: "These low doses can surprise you." 

It's true.  :thumbup: :crazy2: :heart: :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: My .5 dose adventure [Re: MOTH]
    #4263711 - 06/06/05 01:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I low dosed this weekend and had the best trip I've ever had. Life changingly profound self-realizations.

--------------------
So it goes.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4263979 - 06/06/05 02:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Marvellous experience!
...And that on a dosage (0.5gr dried) that many shroomers would be embarassed to recommend.

What is it with the Psychedelic macho-ism?
You & Ryanvergel and I myself have had profoundly active low-dose trips the last few days. You on 0.5gr, I myself on 0.25 gram and Ryanvergel on an undetermined amount.

People tend to forget that a low dose still is an active dose of the real 4-HO-DMT. Look at your description: quite interesting and while it didnt blast you with splendor it sure looked worthwhile.

You could've had a 1/8 oz trip... or SEVEN of these trips with the same amount of mushrooms. Is 1/8 oz really SEVEN (or in my case FOURTEEN) times more interesting? Seven to forteen more valuable?
I think not!

Those who dont ruin their sensitivity to the mushroom and who are willing to have a whole different kind of trip, one that adds to your sober state rather than replaces it ought to give the low dose a couple of tries.

I have tripped for 12 years and have used 12 grams at once but I found that the true value lies in the lower range, at least for me. How useful is the teaching, if there isn't enough YOU around to ponder it?

The original "mushroom pills" of Albert Hoffman had 2mg apiece, and the recommended dosage was 1-5.
Since one pill corresponds to 0.25gr of good dried cubies Hoffman's recommended dosage thus initially was 0.25-1.25gr of cubies, or 2-10mg Psilocybin. He would not recommend that low if there had been nothing to gain. Your 0.5gr of quality Cubies is a mainstay for me.

Great report! Its not macho, but it sure was interesting!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4264033 - 06/06/05 02:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I like this one too. :smile:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlineoysterguy63
60's child

Loc: God's Country
Re: My .5 dose adventure [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4264193 - 06/06/05 03:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
Oysters...yuummmmm

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: My .5 dose adventure [Re: oysterguy63]
    #4264222 - 06/06/05 03:13 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It was 1 gram.

I definitely agree, what's the use of having this awesome teaching tool if your ego is so far gone that it can't be around to learn from the drug.

Each time I've used mushrooms, I feel closer and closer to a grounded/stable self. I talked with my friends tripping, and I was able to introspect and empathize SO well with them, that I helped most of them have self-realizations about who they truly love, why they do certain things, etc.

I was aimless and drifting through life, but as of last night, I now know why I was without a cause and without an idea of the future. I know what makes the world turn, and I was able to break down everything around me, using deep analysis and introspection, down to the very most fundamental thought/question:

What is conciousness?

I believe this is the most important unknown around us. Questions like "What is the origin of the universe?" are not as critical and necessary to understand like the question of what is the original of self?

I was able to discern and analyze everything in the world, and piece by piece, step by step, break down the causes for such reactions into the very most primal state of every reaction in humans. The only thing that was unable to be answered is "What is conciousness?"

I know why people do things, know why I do things, know why people feel certain ways or do certain things. I was able to break myself down, and everything around me into one key unknown, and that is what comes forth from the collection of signals and patterns within the brain.

It feels absolutely overwhelming to be able to eliminate so many questions of myself and my fellow man, to be able to simplify life.

I know that if I had taken anything more than 2g, I would've been gone and completely confused and at a loss with my senses.

Definitely going to try to experiment more and more with low doses.

---
I can't post a trip report because the problem of having a trip report is that I was with 3 other people. To understand what I felt/discovered, I would have to discuss various dilemnas in all of our lives, because that is what we discussed.

--------------------
So it goes.

Edited by ryanvergel (06/06/05 03:16 PM)

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: My .5 dose adventure [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4264575 - 06/06/05 05:07 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

"What is the origin of the universe?" are not as critical and necessary to understand like the question of what is the original of self?

Those are both the same question. But that insight comes from the high dose session. :grin:

It feels so good to relinquish to the idea that all people are basically the same. And we are all the same model, the same things spur us and no matter what one says, they need love and don't like hate or they cling to the + and are repelled by the -.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Edited by mecreateme (06/06/05 05:08 PM)

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: My .5 dose adventure [Re: mecreateme]
    #4264735 - 06/06/05 05:59 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ah, well the origin of self/universe can be viewed as the same question, but they can also be viewed in different lights.

My universe is my conciousness in one view, but my universe is also my percieved suuroundings, and of the things I've come to think could be true(the laws of physics, and the existence of others as their own entities), then what is the origin of their selves, and the other physical objects around me?

Some people think the most important questions to life are how the physical world came to be, if the physical world truly exists at all. In my opinion, it is more important to ponder the origin of conciousness before even beginning to consider the origin of other things that may or may not exist at all.

--------------------
So it goes.

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
    #4264835 - 06/06/05 06:26 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I, like many others, have experienced a broad spectrum of doses ranging from very large to very small and I completely agree with low doses like those described in this thread  :thumbup:  I really love the sensation of floating while laying in bed on low doses.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

OfflineMazooki
Stranger

#4264844 - 06/06/05 06:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

sounds wack , its been so long sence i have last triped  :mad:

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#4265148 - 06/06/05 07:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think you understand. The origin of consciouness gives rise to the world. You seem to see the world as some objective item, when you have seen the light you will know that you are eyes of the world. Until then, nothing I can type will make the sense you need hear, you have to see for yourself. It is one thing to type all is one, it is a completely different thing to experience it. What is more important, the musings of an out of control mind or the mind which can create such a hurricane of thoughts. The mind is the thing, things are not things.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4265205 - 06/06/05 07:38 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
You seem to see the world as some objective item, ...you will know that you are eyes of the world.

:thumbup:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: My .5 dose adventure [Re: dblaney]
    #4265340 - 06/06/05 07:59 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I don't quite know what we're arguing about, or what you're trying to say...

So, yeah.

=D

--------------------
So it goes.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#4266002 - 06/06/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I didn't know we were arguing.

--------------------

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

#4266054 - 06/06/05 10:59 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I was confused, so I randomly said that.

I figured we had different views on something. Who knows.

Low doses are fun, that's all I'm here to say.

--------------------
So it goes.

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #4266226 - 06/06/05 11:56 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Im really glad you had a  good weekend with us..... when you were here with us you did keep metioning a trip and how you should have brought some... So I kinda knew you would go home and trip. I m really glad that you had a great weekedn with us in the park and on the "mattress" Next time we have to take a trip in the woods like we talked about FUN :heart: :hug:
Love you
Kristi

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
    #4283746 - 06/11/05 02:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
when you have seen the light you will know that you are eyes of the world

I like this one, MecreatemE :smile:

As for low doses, that's what I always say! There is a lot to learn on low doses, and when you do not take large dose and expect mushrooms do all the job, but instead take a little and work with them, great things can happen!  :thumbup:

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies