Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

religion of peace
    #4228112 - 05/27/05 08:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Nice website that details the beautiful acts of our friendly muslim neighbors committed each day, as liberal scum continue to justify and defend on the basis of "respect" for their religion. At the same time condem christianity as a whole, not holding back on stereotyping whenever they feel the need. I just don't get why liberals defend muslims and then attack christians. Muslims are irrational SCUM. Christians are just irrational. Big difference. One group deserves to die.

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

Re: religion of peace [Re: looner2]
    #4228144 - 05/27/05 09:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

While I disagree that they should all die..Its pretty fucked up that people think the muslim extremists are just lashing out against a western culture that has done them wrong. The truth is that these people have been murdering and mutilating each other and each other's children for over a thousand years because of "disputes" such as who is true descendant of muhammad and the dropping of a koran on the ground. Shit, they can't even have a religious gathering in Mecca without dozens of people being killed.

You can't even compare contemporary christian extremists to muslim extremists.

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4228305 - 05/27/05 09:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Uneducated christians are also irrational scum to the same degree the middle eastern muslim ones may be. It has nothing to do with the people, and more to do with their current developmental state; they will eventually modernize and will just be irrational; third world areas are trying really hard to modernize, but the middle east doesn't NEED to because it has tons and tons of oil.

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: religion of peace [Re: vampirism]
    #4228321 - 05/27/05 09:53 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

All religions are religions of peace. The extremests who demonize other religions and try to impress their will onto the masses give all religions a bad name.

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: religion of peace [Re: shroommachine]
    #4228361 - 05/27/05 10:07 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Really, religion is indistinguishable as a way of life. Since that means they *need* to be balanced, they can't be about anything other than peace.

OfflineDoom
Rogue

Loc: ghost-train city
    #4228970 - 05/28/05 01:14 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:

Nice website that details the beautiful acts of our friendly muslim neighbors committed each day, as liberal scum continue to justify and defend on the basis of "respect" for their religion. At the same time condem christianity as a whole, not holding back on stereotyping whenever they feel the need. I just don't get why liberals defend muslims and then attack christians. Muslims are irrational SCUM. Christians are just irrational. Big difference. One group deserves to die.

How many muslims do you know on a personal level? what kind of life do you have that drives you to try to spread such toxic, racist hatred?

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: religion of peace [Re: Doom]
    #4229107 - 05/28/05 01:59 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Islam isnt a race. Hating a religion (christian or muslim) dosent make you a racist.

I agree that modern Islam is a backward and brutal religion. During the dark ages when Christianity was brutal and backward, Islamic culture flourished with acceptance of other religions, science, and the classics (greeks). Civilizations can sure change alot in a thousand years.

The fact of the matter is that western culture and Islamic culture cannot co-exist. The world is not big enough for both of them. The west wants world democracy, Islam wants world Islam. Muslims are willing to fight, while the west only half-hearted fights, so, unfortunately, I think the west will lose.

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: religion of peace [Re: DieCommie]
    #4229136 - 05/28/05 02:09 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Oh here is another rant about calling people "racist"

It seems to me that calling people "racist" is like the new McCarthy-ism.  In the beginning of the cold war, when communism was a grave threat, some people took there fear to the extreme.  They labeled anyone they didnt like, or acted suspiciously, a communist thus ruining there reputations and sometimes there lives.

Now days the same thing happens with racism.  Racism is a real and grave threat, which makes people hyper-sensitive.  Now if you simply disapprove of a nations actions, or religions actions your automatically label a "racist" and written off as though your opinion dosent matter.  A case that happened recently was at my school a math teacher got sued and fired for protesting an hispanic group holding "the day of the race".  He protested there racism and then had his livelihood destroyed when he was labeled the racist.  :shake:

The fact is, just because your for social safety nets dosent mean you a communist.  Just because you oppose Islam, dosent make you a racist.

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
    #4380385 - 07/07/05 03:23 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:

they did it again today.

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: religion of peace [Re: lonestar2004]
    #4380399 - 07/07/05 03:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Goddamn liberals!!! How dare us good god fearing Christian conservatives have a counter viewpoint when clearly belief in a 2000 year old book and watching American news television makes so much sense and gives us all the info and justification we need.

It's time we start stringing up every single man, woman, or child from the lamp posts, roofs, and any high places that don't not only advocate and believe but is whole-heartily working towards the complete and total eradication of anyone who doesn't look-a-like, think-a-like, and pray to the same god. And, I'm not talking soft easy and quick bullets to the head, I'm talking about fucking crucifixions. Because how dare anyone think any differently than us. It's time for a final solution my friends, we can no longer tolerate anything else.

It's time for the crusade!

It's time for the abortion clinic to be fire bombed!

It's time for the federal buildings across America to explode during normal working hours causing death and destruction and fire to rain down!

It's time for all of our enemies. The goddamned liberals! The goddamned Muslims! The goddamned mud people and heathens of the world! To get on their knees and await the horrible terror that's coming when the Christians Conservatives the world rise as one and take back what is ours. Manifest Destiny just took on a global context!

....okay that made even me a little sick... clearly I'm not a conservative christian because I use big words and spell check but I am a firm believer in sarcasm and I was on a roll there.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (07/07/05 03:34 PM)

Offlinelonestar2004
 User Gallery

Re: religion of peace [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4380700 - 07/07/05 04:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ha

all i am saying is every time the Muslims kill innocent people, the Christians get blamed.

Christians suck but they are not strapping bombs on themselves and killing people on the way to work. and when i point that out i am called a racist.

--------------------

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4381849 - 07/07/05 10:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

they are, however, murdering gays, bombing abortion clinics and screwing over non-christians as a rule. Screw radicalism.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: religion of peace [Re: vampirism]
    #4381879 - 07/07/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

LOLOLOL. Look at my ratings, ever since that Zahid bullshit I have been called a racist so many fucking times because I began to HATE muslims. It's funny how he tricked every1.

It's also funny how some people want every1 to accept others but when u disagree with them they will tear your head off... I'm talking about the hippies and liberals on here. I've known quite a few hippies and protestors against the war and shit. Those fuckers fucking flipped out on me like they were fucking crack heads, jesus christ, violent hippies, back back, back I say.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (07/07/05 10:45 PM)

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #4381907 - 07/07/05 10:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The Sun created this map, which shows just some of the principal acts of Islamic terror in the last dozen years, beginning with the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993. The map is by no means complete; among other things, it doesn't include any of the terrorist attacks in Israel or the beheadings of Daniel Pearl and many others.

1. FEB 26 1993: Six people killed by a 500kg bomb beneath the World Trade Center in New York.

2 DEC 11 1994: Explosion on a Philippine Airlines jet bound for Tokyo killed one and injured ten.

3. JUN 25 1996: Nineteen US servicemen killed in Dharan, Saudi Arabia, when their housing complex was blown up by a suicide bomber.

4. AUG 7 1998: American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania attacked in suicide truck bombings. Around 230 people died.

5. SEP 11 2001: 2,986 people killed as hijacked planes are flown into New York?s Twin Towers and the US Pentagon, and in a fourth hijacked airliner.

6. DEC 23 2001: Shoe bomber Richard Reid foiled trying to blow up flight from Paris to Miami.

7. MAR 17 2002: Five people killed when terrorists hurled grenades into a church in Pakistan.

8. APR 11 2002: Twenty one people, including 18 German tourists, killed when an ancient synagogue was bombed in Tunis.

9. OCT 6 2002: French oil tanker, the Limburg, attacked by a suicide speed boat off the coast of Yemen. One crew member died.

10. OCT 12 2002: A bomb in a Bali nightclub killed 202 people, mostly Australians.

11. NOV 28 2002: Sixteen dead, including three bombers, at the Israeli Paradise Hotel in Mombassa, Kenya. Two missiles missed an Israeli plane carrying 200 people.

12. MAY 12 2003: Suicide bombers hit three compounds for foreign workers in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The 34 dead included nine attackers.

13. MAY 16 2003: Fourteen suicide bombers attacked four targets in the Moroccan capital Casablanca. Forty one people were killed.

14. AUG 5 2003: Twelve killed by car bomb outside Marriott Hotel in Indonesian capital Jakarta.

15. NOV 8 2003: Housing complex in Riyadh attacked by suicide car bomb. Seventeen dead, 100 hurt.

16. NOV 15 2003: Two synagogues in Istanbul attacked, killing 23 and wounding at least 300.

17. NOV 20 2003: Attacks on British Consulate and HSBC bank in Istanbul killed 27 and injured more than 450. Among the dead was Consul-General Roger Scott.

18. MAR 11 2004: In Madrid, TEN bombs remotely detonated on four trains in the rush hour killed 191 commuters and wounded 2,000.

19. MAY 29 2004: Gunmen stormed residential buildings for foreign workers in Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Twenty two workers killed.

20. JUN 6 2004: Gunmen attacked a BBC crew in Suweidi, Saudi Arabia. Irish cameraman Simon Cumber was killed and BBC correspondent Frank Gardener injured.

21. JUN 18 2004: American engineer Paul Johnson executed by his kidnappers in Riyadh.

22. OCT 7 2004: At least 40 people killed when three suicide bombings hit resorts on Egypt?s Red Sea coast. At the Taba Hilton, a huge car bomb killed at least 30 people.

23. DEC 6 2004: Five staff and four gunmen killed in a raid on US consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

--------------------

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
    #4384892 - 07/08/05 06:34 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

lonestar2004 said:
Christians suck but they are not strapping bombs on themselves and killing people on the way to work. and when i point that out i am called a racist.

There is no difference between using high-tech bombs and missiles instead of suicide bombers. Why would anyone call you a racist for that? Non-Arab muslims exist.

Offlinelonestar2004
 User Gallery

Re: religion of peace [Re: bukkake]
    #4384995 - 07/08/05 07:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

bukkake said:

There is no difference between using high-tech bombs and missiles instead of suicide bombers.

really....

--------------------

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom