Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Electric Fire.... (Soul and Spirit....)
    #4206413 - 05/22/05 11:37 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Electricity = Soul....    Fire = Spirit.... 
Electric Fire, both kin of life's creation, and expressive creations....

Born of the five elements....  Water, Fire, Earth, Air, and Electricity....    Electricity dwells within all the other four elements....    I have never seen "Electricity" as being an "element", but I believe it is the "Fifth element"....    (If this is an axiom, my apollogies for my ignorance)....    Life, created within Water currents by Electrical currents, and a fractal tonal frequency resonation of vibration/light currents....  Each pure vibrational frequency has a kin-match for color-tone-scent-watt/volt-eMotion/feeling(eMotive flavor) which correlates with the conscious brainwaves in our minds thru wavelength "octaves" and our six senses for them....  When the frequencies are mixed into chordular harmony, and visual shapes and color hues (within a given key/pitch), the fractal eMotion becomes more vibrant and complex(in harmony), thus stirs an eMotive movement within one's soul(electricity, pure energy) and spirit(fire, pure light)....  Our souls are carried within that electrical frequency, and the fire within us dwells the spirit, the flame of one's life-force....  Water is the resistance/carrier/emitter to all life's frequencies vibrations thru electricity, and our body forms are the conduit vessels....    All life's consciousness creates these vibrational currents, and we are all attached to ALL of them while "alive"....  That is why life is so out of balance on a global scale, all of the forestry has knocked the tonal energy/frequency balance off of kilter here on Earth....  It doesn't have so much to do with Oxygen as it does life's tonal vibrational balance energies....  Human and animal life need an electrical frequency balance with the plantlife to be uniformly balanced in "life-force"....   

Within pure light from the sun resides all of the colors on the spectrum....  As within any given tonal note resides the hamonics of every other tonal note.... 

It ALL boils down to vibrational frequencies....  :smile:

There needed to be fire to create water....  In reaction, hydrogen and oxygen combines violently to create soothing and cooling water....  Both the water and the fire flow in the air, fire flows up into the air from the ground(ruled by the thermo laws), and water flows down to the ground from the air(ruled (mostly) by gravitational laws)....  And it takes electricity (a lot of energy) to tear water apart back into the fundamental elements of Hydrogen and Oxygen....  The irony of water having to be a violent fire first, is part of the "key" to life's meaning - as water first needed a "magical" spark to "become"....    The transformation of life giving water from the elementals thru the spark of fire....  Then thru water runs electricity, and frequency - thus life was created and formed....  Lightning(Electricity) runs from the Air down to the grounding Ground, thru Water - sometimes creating Fire....  Quite miraculous and fascinating if you ask me....  :grin:

Electricity + Fire + Water + Air + Earth = Life, within the magical DNA code, the conduit of all vibrational currents and electrical consciousness....

We create our own signature tonal vibration depending upon how we feel emotionally, and our intentions within....  Our frequency effects those around us, and it takes concentration to not be effected by negative vibes from outside chaotic disturbances - but it can be done....  That is why a cool soothing CALM voice always helps in a stressful situation of another....  Our voices are our own tonal signature frequencies, and we have a choice as to what vibrations we emit and project upon others within the world....  Melody always paints a pretty picture, that is why when someone speaks in monotone, they are sometimes boring - there is no vibrant resonation that stirs the soul from one tone without a progression of tones(melody), or a strong consistent rhythm (beat) to move you.... 

Everybody has their own signature, and are drawn to certain complimenting frequency signatures....  The subtle primal laws of attraction deep within us all....    The laws of eMotive magnetism and gravitation....  It all has to do with color and tonal frequency vibrations creating emotions....  All can be created/projected as well as received/absorbed....  Our living cells are electric instruments so to speak....  How we choose to resonate, and how strongly we vibrate is always a choice....  It does effect others on a deeper level - in colors and vibrations(one in the same really).... 

If you think about it, Life itself is just complex fractal of tonal frequencies/pure energy given form to the other four flowing Elements within time....    Then there is Life's consciousness/awareness itself....  All connected thru electrical frequencies - the soul....  It is more than just our 5 senses that pick up these vibrational frequencies, it is connected/resonates down to the core of our DNA....  ALL DNA is a resister, conduit, and projector of vibrational tones and frequencies....  That is how a baby "knows" if something silent and violent happens to it's mother in the next room....  It is the 6th sense that most have conditioned ourselves not to rely on or pay attention too....  It is always there, for some stronger than others - and it can be developed, as I am learning....    Using the sixth sense(intuition) is "just" the act of tuning in to the subtle energy frequencies all around us....

A new dawn of consciousness is upon us....!    It is not really an evolution of humans as much as it is an evolution of all our consciousnesses as we wake up and reclaim what this world is here for....  A new melody for our life resonation conduits/vessles to become tuned to....  A dramatic painting with an emotional cascading musical backdrop....  From the all knowing "i" in the sky, the SUN....    A dramatic entrance upon the horizon in the morning, and a beautiful poetic exit into silent twilight darkness....  Much to be appreciated in the sky....    So much more....    It is often overlooked as it overlooks us, always....    A beautiful dynamic MasterPeace painting in itself, and it never lies....  It is saturated, it is evaporated....  It is scorching and humid, it is dry and freezing....  It is electrically gripping, it is silently peacefull....  Yet, it is ALWAYS life-giving and vibrant to our fruitful world of ordered chaos....  Chaos only comes from not listeneing to the tones within and without....  The "silent" tones....  That high pitched tone you hear in silence that can become "loud" if you listen hard enough....

This is all stuff we already know, I have just used my self expression to choose the words....  My expressions will "vibrate" differently for everyone....  Some will resonate deeply, others it will not.... 

But then, I am just a little engineer, a humanoid at that - so what do "I" "know"....?  :wink:

This full Moon's Magnetizing Water shifting qualities has certainly got my Firey Spirits stirred up a bit....!

Challenge -
How could you go about getting the whole world to participate in a global meditation....?    At a specific time....?    I bet it would change the whole world's consciousness with a positive "spin"....    Over time, I bet it would heal all wounds, to the body as well as to the earth....  All as one, in melody....  :sun:

When the Pope died and everyone gathered in rememberance, I think the crimes of the world slowed way down....  It was because less people were thinking about themselves - on grand proportions....  We ALL came together as one - for someone else....  And it effected the surrounding life on this planet dramatically....  Resonant vibrations I tell ya~....!  :grin:  :tongue:

Love and Blessings....!    :heartpump:

:sun:

(Sorry Frogzilla~ for the big chunk of words in the begining of this thread....)  :lol:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Edited by eMotionALLmotion (05/22/05 01:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order