Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMorph89
Stranger
Live Trip Report (now with trip report :-p)
    #4172528 - 05/13/05 07:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hey all, just ate a half eighth of some dried cubes.

My first time flying solo (not to mention second trip). Im prolly gonna draw and listen to music, ill keep ya updated. :mushroom2: :flowerchild:

Edited by Morph89 (05/15/05 10:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Live Trip Report [Re: Morph89]
    #4172581 - 05/13/05 08:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Have a good time.

Remember, you ate 'em... so you don't have to do anything else... you don't need to try to trip.

What music you got on?

Don't get stuck in the computer... make sure you do other stuff.

You can always finish your report after your trip.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: Live Trip Report [Re: Rose]
    #4172690 - 05/13/05 08:44 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

happy trails!

--------------------
:goose:

OfflineMorph89
Stranger
Re: Live Trip Report [Re: Dimmy]
    #4173003 - 05/13/05 10:36 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hahaha I completely forgot about this topic. I was off having some fun and got a little side tracked. Im having a good come down right now and its a party. Ill post again in the morning with just a quick report.

~

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
    #4173190 - 05/13/05 11:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

sounds good.

--------------------
:goose:

OfflineBryan_Zoomie420
One with theuniverse

Loc: Vansterdam, Canada
Re: Live Trip Report [Re: Dimmy]
    #4173281 - 05/14/05 12:31 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

excellent, glad someone had a good friday the 13th, im not super sititous but ive had better days...

--------------------
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
-Ghandi

OfflineMorph89
Stranger
Re: Live Trip Report [Re: Bryan_Zoomie420]
    #4177743 - 05/15/05 10:25 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Lets just say it was a very interesting night and Im still trying to recall what happened.

I ate some chips and salsa at 8:30 because I hadnt eaten anything for 9 hours, yet still didnt want to kill my trip. I waited till 9:30 to eat my half eighth, but then I got a call from my girlfriend. She said that The Pixies were coming June 15th, and the tickets went on sale at 10 am on tickmaster.com on saturday. Our anniversary is thursday and she wanted me to get tickets as a present ($40 a piece, about $92 for 2 tickets with all the charges). That meant I would have to get up at about 9:30-45 in the morning...

I happily agreed to it but it meant I would have to crash no later than 2:30AM. I said goodnight and proceeded to eat the half eighth with a glass of Emergen-C (these 1000MG of Vitamin C packets). I started getting a notebook and pen ready and started listening to some music. I think I was listening to The Beatles (Taxman and Tomorrow Never Knows) then switched over to some Les Claypool's Frog Brigade. Within about 20 minutes I started getting these waves all over my body. It really felt like a borderline orgasm, only it was...different; hard to explain. I guess it felt like I was on a rollercoaster, going down a drop. Felt good though  :cool:

These sensations lasted for about 20 minutes as I felt it start to kick in. I started looking around and nothing seemed too different.

I started watching Harold and Kumar on my computer to start my trip off in a good mood, it was great laughing, it felt so different laughing. I then looked at the drumset at my room....The bass drum has a clear skin on it, so you can see the blanket inside of it. The bass drum got bigger and started floating towards me :smile:, but what was really great was that the blanket inside started moving around and it looked like an anaconda or some kind of big snake. I realized that I should stop watching a movie and just enjoy the trip, because I can watch a movie any time.

Things start to get foggy, but I remember turning off my monitor and just listening to music with my headphones. I started doodling and was drawing trees and eyes and stuff but what was wild was the thoughts in my head. My senses started blending and I realized that sight, sounds and emotion were all blended together. I started telling myself how I could progress with getting my work done and just having some outright trippy thoughts. These seemed to go on forever but it may have only been a half hour or so.

I went to the bathroom and there are mirrors on both sides of the wall. I just stood there staring at the mirror infront of me, staring at the reflection of the mirror behind me. It was unexplainable fun. But it got nuts when I breifly flicked the lights on and off (not very fast). I suddenly stopped and said "what are you doing man?" and chuckled. I walked back to my room, sat down and continued drawing and listening to music. I looked at the reflection in the tv and shit was flying around in the reflection. But here comes the best part.

I have this poster on my wall, its in a purple tint but its a picture of some intense lightning. I just sat there staring at it and the lightning bolts became 3d and started moving around all over the wall, even pointing towards me. Then all of a sudden, the lightning formed into a human shape and it started walking around. I just said "no fucking way" and just watched this thing walk around. This is on a half eighth with vitamin c, no weed or anything mind you.

I looked over at my closet (it has sliding doors) and it was open. I could see the shelves and clothes in it, and there was a vertical line splitting them in half. It all of a sudden opened up (the stuff in the closet became a door and opened up!) and the lightning walked into it. Unbelievable.

I shook my head and snapped out of it. The clock said about 1:30 so I decided Id started to head to bed. I went to the bathroom and the toilet was moving left and right, a little hard to aim, but I managed :tongue:. I quickly went to the living room and saw that the tv was on and my cat was lying in a blanket. I went over to her and started petting her and it felt amazing. We both looked at the tv and (we) felt like it was so absurd. I turned it off and I dunno how long I sat there chilling with her, but then I went back to my room. Things got a little downhill from here.

I just remember my mind going off on crazy thoughts, I couldnt fall asleep and the sensations felt like I was sick and had a fever. I looked up at the clock and it was 2:30. I think the food I ate earlier made the shrooms kick in later, so they were diffinitely not done. I needed to sleep and couldnt. My brain felt hijacked.

I twisted and turned in my bed and just wanted it to be morning. Bizzare images popped in my head. I remember finally grabbing another blanket (an unfolded sleeping bag actually) and just made a cacoon for myself. It was adaquet and felt good; I finally fell asleep at about 3:30.

I remember having vivid dreams, but I cant recall them now. I woke up at 9:30 to my alarm and crawled out of my nest. The air, was so fresh, I felt reborn. I got up and ordered the tickets. It felt like I hadnt even tripped, I felt so new, I didnt immediately remember the night before.

I ate some food and fell back asleep for just a little. All in all it was an interesting experiece to say the least. Very mind opening. I told my good friend about it and he really wants to trip next weekend, so here's the question:

By next saturday it was have been 8 days since I tripped. If I possibly do the cranberry juice method (which seems to be getting popular- grind up the shrooms, put them in cranberry juice, the high acidity level absorbs the pysilocybin and generally doubles the trip [1.5 grams feels like 3 grams, etc]) and smoke a little MJ, do you think I will still trip? I generally do not have a high tolerance level either.

I meant to keep this topic updated, but my mind was so far out there, I completely forgot. Sorry guys  :grin:

Edited by Morph89 (05/15/05 04:13 PM)

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
    #4177802 - 05/15/05 10:40 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If you want to enjoy your next trip as much as this one, I suggest you wait at least two weeks. I tripped again exactly one week after one of my trips and the experience was very much diminished. On such a low dose you may be very disappointed.

I tried grapefruit juice last night with some good results, but it would be an exaggeration to say that it was equal to a double dose.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

OfflineMorph89
Stranger
Re: Live Trip Report [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4178073 - 05/15/05 11:36 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well, eighths are only $20, I think I have more than half left actually. Ill cranberry juice it 8 days later and smoke some MJ with it (plus it will be in the morning with no food in my stomache). And as I said, I have a pretty low tolerance. If it goes to waste I can just purchase another.

InvisibleStarchild
Stranger
    #4178591 - 05/15/05 02:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Eighths for $20??? :shocked: Get the fuck out. I want to live where you live buddy....

--------------------
Be the change that you want to see in the world.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Offlineanycolouryoulike
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Live Trip Report [Re: Starchild]
    #4178745 - 05/15/05 02:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

where do live where an eighth isnt 20$ they average here 15$ and 20$ for closed caps. there really good too

--------------------

OfflineMorph89
Stranger
Re: Live Trip Report [Re: anycolouryoulike]
    #4179023 - 05/15/05 04:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

anycolouryoulike said:
where do live where an eighth isnt 20$ they average here 15$ and 20$ for closed caps. there really good too

Hey, this was my second trip. My first trip the eighth I split with my friend was $40  :shocked: (no one else for miles had them)

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4179952 - 05/15/05 08:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

anycolouryoulike said:

heh, it's generally $35 an eighth around here, but i've paid as much as $45 once, but also as low as $20 once. 90% of the time it's $35 though.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineSammy
Between the fold

Loc: you'll shoot yer eye out ...
Re: Live Trip Report [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4180400 - 05/15/05 10:12 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I've lived in many different places. By comparison.. the last two.

Prices are by 1/8:

Chicagoland area
Marijuana- 60$
Mushrooms- 30$

Pacific Northwest Area:
Exactly 1/2 the price. Both are better in quality.

Sam

--------------------

I believe in the Golden Rule ? The Man with the Gold . . . Rules.
- Mr. T

Invisiblexamginex
Stranger

Loc: Left side of USA
Re: Live Trip Report [Re: Sammy]
    #4180670 - 05/15/05 11:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I've always been troubled with the pricing, I mean you get so much more from the shroomies, but for less than weed? I just don't get it I guess.

--------------------
-ALL POSTS ARE FICTITIOUS CREATIONS OF MY OVERACTIVE IMAGINATION AND IMAGINARY DIGITAL CAMERA-

Offlinedoomsdayrobert
Stranger
Male

#4180894 - 05/16/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

anycolouryoulike said:

In Wyoming you can't find 1/8 for any cheaper than $35!

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: Live Trip Report [Re: doomsdayrobert]
    #4180919 - 05/16/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

"Then all of a sudden, the lightning formed into a human shape and it started walking around. I just said "no fucking way" and just watched this thing walk around"

HAHAHAH!!! classic! Sounds like an amazing trip!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag