Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMobius_Strip
Distant Relative
 User Gallery

Loc: Spangladesh
Ban Hua Thauon
    #4154729 - 05/09/05 07:23 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'm thinking of trying these. Has anyone had any experience with them? Raphster's seems to like them but then again I try not to believe the hype about much...anything really...that's why I'm asking. Searches have only yielded Banning Hanky threads.

So, what's up with Ban Hua Thauon?
Big/Little?
Fast/Slow?
Easy/Hard?
Any specifics outside of the usual cube?

Other Q's
Dosage?
Potent/Weak?
Colorful/Fractalful?
Speedy/Lazy?
Smooth/Jarring?
Any reports?

Need I inquire further?...

--------------------
The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate
-Noam Chomsky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: Ban Hua Thauon [Re: Mobius_Strip]
    #4154914 - 05/09/05 08:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i did some cakes of bht a few months ago. they turned out awesome! nice fat thick mushrooms. the experience on them was for me the most pleasurable ive ever had on shrooms. just a beutiful extatic body hi with great visuals. to me the body hi was similar to the clarity of lsd...but yet impossible to describe really. they came from a freebie syringe from the little guy (gotta love them for doing that). i found that i wished i made them my primary choice. im planning on getting some more syringes of them for my next grow....they were too good. i finished those bad boys fast.

OfflineMobius_Strip
Distant Relative
 User Gallery

Re: Ban Hua Thauon [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4154959 - 05/09/05 08:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hmmm...good to hear it!
Any more advice from Ban Hua lovers out there in Lala land?

--------------------
The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate
-Noam Chomsky

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #4154985 - 05/09/05 08:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineMobius_Strip
Distant Relative
 User Gallery

Re: Ban Hua Thauon [Re: Roadkill]
    #4155081 - 05/09/05 09:07 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

That is very odd. I don't understand why I got no hits...

oops.
I just did another search and they came up...I must have had the selector on a specific forum instead of all forums.

Thanks for the gravy roadkill and sorry if this is redundant, it wasn't intentional.

--------------------
-Noam Chomsky

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #4155094 - 05/09/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

np at all bro!~

I had your back.

:smile:

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds