Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedeadguy
journeyman
Loc: US of A
Shrooms
    #414887 - 10/05/01 01:22 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I know it may sound weird but I've never shroomed. I have tripped on plenty of acid. Is it anything like acid, what are the similarities and differences. I may shroom soon but I want to know what it is like.
Thanks

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively?.? Bill Hicks

--------------------
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively?.? Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLiquid Squid
Pooh-Bah
Re: Shrooms [Re: deadguy]
    #414934 - 10/05/01 02:26 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Goto www.erowid.com and read some trip reports.
U should def try shrooms. Trust me.
I have to warn u, they taste like shit ;o)

-=Liquid Squid=-

OfflineMarleyBob
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USSA
    #414981 - 10/05/01 03:05 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

They two drugs are similar but definitly have distint differences between the expierence. (Most notibly the duration). Its hard to describe the difference between them, as these two psychadelics have different affects on every person. One really needs to expierence them both before making any preference.

OfflinePsycho
Pooh-Bah

#415085 - 10/05/01 04:52 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i have more control over the trip when im on acid.
with shrooms its like the trip is pre planned and i cant change anything.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I am your GOD,all knowing,all powerful and...completely useless.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i feel so good,i feel so numb

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#415087 - 10/05/01 04:55 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

well i'll give you my personal input on the differences as I have tried both, but a lot of what I say is how I personally perceive each drug, YMMV extremely:

to start off, I LOVE acid.  i love it more than any drug I have ever tried.  being an artist and musician, I appreciate the drug to a very extreme degree.  i have never gotten bored on acid, always had a great time the entire time.  the endless patterns and STYLE of visuals I got were more enjoyable for me than shroom visuals.  shrooms tend to give me a really annoying pre-trip anxiety that quite often leads to bad trips for me.  now by bad trip, i mean that the mushies are either too powerful by the peak or i'm just bored as fuck, not really trippin the way I want to.

with acid, each trip is so amazingly different that it is unbelievable, and there is such a variety of visuals (all of which i enjoy much)

with shrooms, my trips are pretty similar to one another with the visuals in each trip being somewhat bland or just too repeated ( i see the SOS over and over every trip, i want somethin new, dammit! )

the mindfuck i get on acid is a very confused but happy vibed mindfuck.  though my mind makes no sense of words, i am having an absolutely ecstatic time with the euphoria eerily similar to X.

on shrooms, depending on the dosage, I am usually neutral -> sad, for some reason.  i just don't have fun on shrooms, and am not happy either.

I am always nice and energetic on acid, whereas i can't get up on shrooms...so lazy.

my one extremely high dose trip on shrooms turned out to be the harshest, scariest thing I have ever experienced in my life ... I did learn a lot from the trip, but I would never and COULD never handle that again.  i was hoping for a fun alice in wonderland type experience, but i was just in hell the entire time for an "eternity."

my ONLY great experience on shrooms was my first shroom trip.  At first the trip came on extremely fast and harsh, and I started freaking not knowing how far I was going to go .. I was ready to throw away my shrooms, saying I wanted to go to sleep and didn't want this trip, fuckin total freakout.  my friend subtley somehow put me in a great mood, and by the strongest part of the peak I was so happy that I ran up to his parents when they got home just to say hi and see how they were, and for a lot of the trip I played guitar (which was SO amazing, it felt like all my guitar playing was leading to something extremely epic and beautiful), then we went outside to have cigs and my visuals were just ASTOUNDING ... unfortunately I have been pretty unable to experience this kind of trip again on shrooms, as they have just been giving me bad trips recently.  my other good shroom trip was an accidental solo trip in which I was almost busted, but by the peak was safe in my room, talking to two other people who were tripping on acid, having a fairly good time.

though none of this should mean ANYTHING to you, as everybody finds both drugs to be completely different, these are just my thoughts from experience.  i have not and will not give up on mushrooms, as I know the trips I seek exist, but right now I am down to get acid again, as I know that cid provides me with the exact trip I want.  :smile:

don't let any of what I say scare u from shrooms, i'm sure you'll have a great time.  it just isn't, for the most part, my kinda trip

It must be hard to trip if you anthropomorphize your shrooms.

We're all MADD here...

Offlinedeadguy
journeyman
Loc: US of A
Re: Shrooms [Re: HB]
    #415273 - 10/05/01 10:13 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Dude, I totally catch your drift. Acid is the most amazing drug on the planet, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. That is why I'm thinking about shrooming. I've heard it makes you sick though, and I usually have a problem with nausea. Like my first, last, and only experiance with DXM. I hated it. I puked on 4oz. of robo. I am a lightweight. I want to trip so bad and all I have is Ketamine. I only trip on that in high doses and I am in need of a new drug. I think I might be addicted to K. Well anyway thanks for the post.

--------------------

OfflineRashiki
enthusiast

#415289 - 10/05/01 10:31 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

This is how it is for me:
First take into account there are two kinds of people in the world acid eaters and and shroom eaters. What i mean by this is some people like shrooms better and some like acid better.
i am a shroom eater. I love the little guys. now hear are the differences as i see them.
Visuals: On acid i usually am really focused on this aspect. when i see something moving i get all giggly and excited. the usual visuals are swirling, melting, patterns. On mushies everything is moving i sometimes see two of things things jump foward, things seem either smaller or bigger than they are, too many to describe... but all seem organic and i don't focus as much on them as acid visuals.
Body: acid i never get a real good body, usually really tense.
Shrooms niiiiiiiiiiccccceeeee my body buzzes unbelievably and is so relaxed i feel like i melt into things it is just beautiful, feels like i'm wrapped in a blanket of love.
Mind: Acid really confused. always looking for something to do or play with, feel naked. Shrooms usually take me out way further but feels like i have a guide to accompany me always happy and tottally euphoric. Acid i usually don't have a lot euphoria.
summary: Acid sorta justs cracks your head open and says there it is. Shrooms are like a spirtual being guides you through the wonders of the mind and fills you with love.
these are all my opinions and anyone elses may vary. But i am telling you nothing can describe the way you feel on shrooms i find them entirely different than acid.

love the life you live, live the life you love

Edited by Rashiki on 10/06/01 12:48 AM.

--------------------

OfflineRashiki
enthusiast

#415349 - 10/05/01 11:51 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

The nausea isn't that bad it's just kinda a wierd feeling in you stomach that comes and goes over the first 20 minutes of the trip. Just sit and try and think of something else and start talking and it goes away. It really isn't all that bad and it's pretty rare for someone to throw up i think, although it does happen. I got really sick on my first and only dxm trip too, but you can't even compare the too.

Edited by Rashiki on 10/06/01 12:53 AM.

--------------------

InvisibleLiquid Squid
Pooh-Bah
    #415787 - 10/06/01 01:11 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Do some K on your trip ;o). That's the shit

-=Liquid Squid=-

OfflineKrendle
veteran
    #415876 - 10/06/01 02:27 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Moving to General Questions...

First person to PM me with a truly witty sig gets to see their words at the bottom of my posts ;)

--------------------
First person to PM me with a truly witty sig gets to see their words at the bottom of my posts :wink:

Anonymous

#417159 - 10/07/01 05:43 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Post Deleted a la Obscurity

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms [Re: ]
    #417475 - 10/08/01 12:02 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

ok well i cant agree with all of that ...

i only do shrooms because of a lack of acid as well. i love acid. shrooms tend to be on the boring side for me, not as boundless and amazing as acid, feels too much mentally and emotionally, not enough visually.

weaker? only visually weaker, emotional super-fuck tho.
shorter, ya that pisses me off. even acid feels too short lol
calmer, well, again, visually. . .

GOD I WANT ACID!

It must be hard to trip if you anthropomorphize your shrooms.

We're all MADD here...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag