Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Strongest most mind bending weed ever
    #4146862 - 05/07/05 02:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ok heres the jist of it:

Went out clubbing, had a couple of didleys, asked some guy for a spliff for us to smoke on the comedown at home so could sleep easier.

Got home, had a few drags - me and the girlfriend. She only had what must have been 2 or so i had say half a joint.

What happened next was wierd, we stood there commenting on how our feet were like cement, then i felt as if i was moving on a conveyor belt, then there were signs of deja vou and telepathy it was quite interesting.

We lay in bed talking commenting on how crazy things were, then i had distinct closed eye visuals, then some open eye ones where posters were morphing into a field of tall grass and i could make things appear and do as i please like my own cartoon.

If you stared at something long enough it would morph slowly, but it was apparent by looking at the other person when doing this that you werent actually staring at the thing but your eyes were flickering and girating into the corner of your eyes and back again. (This was not from the pills which had almost faded completely)

We then filmed ourselves in conversation and every 10 or so minutes we'd remember the camera and stare at it and get confused and well it was a crazy experience.

Sorry if this doesnt make much sense im still a lil off my titties

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Edited by mikeyboy (05/07/05 02:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4147345 - 05/07/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Marijuana is a mild psychedelic, some strains moreso than others. Any strain with high levels of THC-V will be trippy.

--------------------

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4147541 - 05/07/05 04:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah i suppose never had anythign quite like what happend though, was incredible. Got a bit of the joint left actually... may see if it has same effect in a bit  :smirk:

--------------------

Offlineunearth
Stranger
    #4148103 - 05/07/05 07:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you remember what kind it was

OfflineChRoNiCk_420
Explorer
Loc: New York City
Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: unearth]
    #4148745 - 05/07/05 11:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

The best stuff I ever had was some strawberry haze, from rite here in NYC. Looks and smells better than everythign else, and it even tingles your nostrils when you smell a bud! Anyways, you start to get high before you even exhale the first hit, and three hits gets you pretty stoned. The first time I smoked a whole blunt, I was tripping mildly for ~30 minutes! Was amazing. Also, does not get you burnt out like other weed does.

--------------------
Nothing's more magical than a mushroom =)

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: ChRoNiCk_420]
    #4149869 - 05/08/05 10:38 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I dunno what you were smokin, but i dont think it was just weed...

Quote:

ChRoNiCk_420 said:
The best stuff I ever had was some strawberry haze, from rite here in NYC. Looks and smells better than everythign else, and it even tingles your nostrils when you smell a bud! Anyways, you start to get high before you even exhale the first hit, and three hits gets you pretty stoned. The first time I smoked a whole blunt, I was tripping mildly for ~30 minutes! Was amazing. Also, does not get you burnt out like other weed does.

mmmm.... the best i ever had was Bubblegum, 100% pure Cannabis sativa. Tasted and smelled like pink bubblegum, looked like it too kinda, which got me thinking. Could Cannabis be an imitator species? (like mocking birds, for example)

OfflineRetired
Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4149884 - 05/08/05 10:42 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

it could have been laced...once my friend almost died driving after smoking because it turns out it was laced with coke. another friend took a hit of somthing and passed out cause it was laced with opeaum and the dealers dint say anything or did they charge odd. so just depends

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: Retired]
    #4149896 - 05/08/05 10:47 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Cannabis is a pretty cheap drug, why on earth would a dealer lace a cheap drug with something more expensive? It probably was just strong weed, possibly reacting with whatever else you took.

Tradnmar: No way was that weed laced with coke, coke is extremely expensive, even if it was, the HCl salt has little effect when smoked, unless in large amounts. Also opium is almost non-existent on the black market in the US, why would anyone lace weed with it?

Honestly, people think that weed is just like a cup of tea or something. They fail to realize that it can be quite powerful and have varying effects (psychedelic type effects, sedative effects, etc.). Odds are good that all you guys are just smoking weed, relax.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: gdman]
    #4150002 - 05/08/05 11:28 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If your pot is laced its with meth.. And even if it is youll tasted it. Iv heard of pcp too but youll know when you smoke that shti.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: Legoulash]
    #4150020 - 05/08/05 11:33 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Unless you're buying the worst looking bud for the price of the best looking bud, then chances are it's just pot. Also, other drugs have distinct smells and tastes, you will immediately know something is up.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: Legoulash]
    #4150025 - 05/08/05 11:36 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

only seen weed laced 2 times, both meth. and sold as such. they said it was only to try and hide it from cops. if it was laced it would probably cost more, and they would probably tell you. like already said, people arnt goign to spend more money getting you high for the same price.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineChRoNiCk_420
Explorer
Loc: New York City
Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4150648 - 05/08/05 04:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It was definately not laced, just amazzzzzzzzzzing weed. Come to the upper west side in Manhattan, and you will see what I'm talking about. There are 5-10 dealers within like 30 blocks, all with amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzing weed. Competition is high, so the bags are always really fat.

I've only bought laced weed once, I think, and I'm pretty sure it was PCP. Me and my friends who smoked it had some crazy ass body hallucinations, such as feeling food go down our throats, into our stomachs, then feeling all the nutrients go out to our veins and stuff. Krazzy. This strawberry haze I'm talking about was just weed though, and the best weed I've ever seen, at that.

--------------------
Nothing's more magical than a mushroom =)

Offlinesploogepanz55
zoinks!
Male
Loc: Oregon!
Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: ChRoNiCk_420]
    #4153505 - 05/09/05 01:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ya man weed can deffinately trip you out.
I had some shit two weeks ago that was kinda broken up and i didnt think it would be terribly strong, but my provider told me otherwise. Well it turns out that me and 3 other people smoked ONE pretty decent sized bowl (3-4 hits each) and tripped the fuck out. Personally i was freaking out.
Like i went to a movie and you know when you are shrooming or something and a commercial for a scary movie completely freaks the shit out of you? This happened to me, i was really scared. Then everything was fine afterwards....until i went to the bathroom.
haha it was soo funny. There was a guy in the bathroom and i went in to pee. He then left, but the door made a weird wooshy sound as it was closing, so i thought there was someone inside the bathroom (i was in a stall). I got really paranoid and thought someone was gonna stab me or something so I jumped out of the stall with my hand shaped like a gun and scope out my surroundings. haha it was really funny.
I was very much trippin out with the good shit.

Also, it depends on the set and setting, just like stronger psychedelics. Like the next week we smoked the same shit and i got completely wrecked like the previous time, but i didnt trip out much, just was faded out of my mind and retarded.

--------------------
We can't stop here, this is bat country! -HST

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: gdman]
    #4153600 - 05/09/05 02:10 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gdman said:
Cannabis is a pretty cheap drug, why on earth would a dealer lace a cheap drug with something more expensive? It probably was just strong weed, possibly reacting with whatever else you took.

Tradnmar: No way was that weed laced with coke, coke is extremely expensive,

Totally Agreed.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineGreatGigInTheSky
Stranger
Loc: Earth
Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4154142 - 05/09/05 04:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Mwa. I thought I was the only one that this had happened too on weed. I smokes about three hits off some pretty strong stuff... and at first it was just like a normal high (except it came on quicker than usual), then all of the sudden... BOOM... I was tripping. I was listening to some Tool and the lights were off in the room... and it felt like my head was where my knees should be and my knees were where my head should be. And then I started to see these blue typewriters drifting in circular patterns, and it felt like I had eight of my own selfs spiraling out the top and bottom of me in a DNA pattern. Wild shit.

--------------------
All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Offlineunearth
Stranger
Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: GreatGigInTheSky]
    #4154226 - 05/09/05 04:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

^what kind was it,cause i got to try that stuff

OfflineDeadHeadNotLed
Stranger
Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: sploogepanz55]
    #4154529 - 05/09/05 06:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sploogepanz55 said:There was a guy in the bathroom and i went in to pee. He then left, but the door made a weird wooshy sound as it was closing, so i thought there was someone inside the bathroom (i was in a stall). I got really paranoid and thought someone was gonna stab me or something so I jumped out of the stall with my hand shaped like a gun and scope out my surroundings. haha it was really funny.
I was very much trippin out with the good shit.

LOL. Good story. I sure could go for some weed like you guys are talking about.

Offlinekrystalmagic
Stranger
Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: DeadHeadNotLed]
    #4160991 - 05/11/05 08:08 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I know a few people that laced their chronic with some coke to make them come back. But you can always just look inside of the bag and tell what it has in it. If it looks like a nice pine tree then that is what it is.. If it looks like a powdery nice pine tree then I would stay away from that.

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Re: Strongest most mind bending weed ever [Re: krystalmagic]
    #4161391 - 05/11/05 10:02 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krystalmagic said:
I know a few people that laced their chronic with some coke to make them come back. But you can always just look inside of the bag and tell what it has in it. If it looks like a nice pine tree then that is what it is.. If it looks like a powdery nice pine tree then I would stay away from that.

^^^ I generally thaught Coke didn't have any (much noticable) effect smoked and was a waste

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#4161397 - 05/11/05 10:03 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It doesn't, and it is... trust me :wink:.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds