Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNewbieShroomer

Loc: San Diego California Baby...
To Sporechicks, and any other Vendor reading this.
    #411392 - 10/02/01 03:28 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hmmmmm, I am currently researching vendors to go thru to buy my very first spores/syringes... And, ooOOO Sporechicks OOOoo was the second resource I found on the web when I was beginning my studies... In fact, that is how I found this place thru their wonderful list of resources, they are also where I found the pf tek, which seems to be the best technique for the beginner. So far, when it comes to who to buy from, I am likely to go thru Max the mushroom superhero! :)
If only because LOL! But I am not certain.

I have a few questions that might be easier to answer in this forum than any other.

First, directed to sporechicks, If I placed an order to you tommorrow, sent it off the day after,what is a REALISTIC time frame that I might expect my order to come back to me. I realize you are having problems, hell, we all are, just some more disasterous than others. But an honest answer would be a great thing, especially if I DO send my order off to you in two days. Being that the shroomery is my new home, of course I would post the results here. If you do not answer I understand, that might mean things are VERY bad for you even now and you don't want to commit a written answer to the site. If you do answer though, and give me a reasonable time frame, I appreciate that you are really getting back on your feet, and I will probably place that order I mentioned.
If you have answers to all of my questions, and they ring true and valid, I will rush out with that money order first thing in the morning :0)

Secondly, directed to the sporechicks as well as any other vendor out there, I would like to know if you can deliver syringes to california, or, if I can only order spores to be delivered to San Diego. Or, is it a hassle doing it that way in the first place? I can always cross the border to a po box if it comes to that...

Last of all, I would appreciate a list of top vendors as seen from a buying perspective ie; cost, quality, time to send and receive, ease of customer service, personality... Just the usual things that can make buying a pleasure :)
I am sure there are others on thye boards that would appreciate this info as well. As far as I know it already exists but I can only read thru so many archives in a day here at work! So please forgive me if there has already been a rating system posted for vendors~! Just point me in the right direction!

Anyway, Thank you in advance to anyone reading and adding to this thread.
I am new obviously, but dead serious about being an experienced grower, as I said in previous posts, for years, shroomery has been my only goal life, sad as it is, I suppose it takes certain types for everything! * grin *

Happy shroomin' yo!

:0)

Mikey

--------------------
If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
http://www.Mycotopia.net

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: To Sporechicks, and any other Vendor reading this. [Re: NewbieShroomer]
    #411420 - 10/02/01 04:01 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

'Secondly, directed to the sporechicks as well as any other vendor out there, I would like to know if you can deliver syringes to california, or, if I can only order spores to be delivered to San Diego. Or, is it a hassle doing it that way in the first place? I can always cross the border to a po box if it comes to that... '

The SporeLab does ship to California on a regular basis.
Some of the more reputable vendors include Ryche Hawk, SporeWorks and MushMush in Europe.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

Invisibleoscill8
*bondage fairy*
    #411728 - 10/02/01 08:17 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

hi :)

sporechicks have had some problems as of late, but theyve reported theyre back on track and everyone who was missing an order got theirs. you can see in their post HERE theyre getting back on the horse :)

HQ ordered from them before their problems- they were very attentiv to emails and very helpful. good product (we looooove their south americans... beautiful!) and nice ladies.
now, id recommend emailing them questiong though- not all vendors hang out here and their lack of a response to your thread immediately wont mean anything. not that hanging here is a bad thing- im here all the time ::grin::

as for cali- some vendors do, some wont. b/c the laws of cali specifically mention people who send to cali, and not just the end-user, many us vendors will not post in a public forum that they do send. the best way to find out is thru email or pms here- theyre all very attentive :)

and for the vendors- theyre all good. lots post here several times a day, and many actively support the shroomery (thru ads) and the fsr thru donations. everyone on the vendor page is reliable and has good, clean product. now that 3m's gone, i think the best deal on syringes in quantity is from the spore lab (max - who answered your post 1st)... 3/$25. the chicks and ralphster44 have a 4/40 deal (i think!)... mushmush has buy 3 get one free, as does the hawks eye (free is of their choice, i believe). so they run in quantity about 7-10$... alone, prices around are about 12$. so no rating system, theyre all pretty well established here in the community- and if someone has something bad to say- it gets aired here. so, find one you like - for their product, for their pricing, and search posts on that one to see... but honestly- it comes down to product and delivery, and i cant slam anyone here from what ive read.

gluck ! let us know how your order goes- praise is always nice and is often shared as well (along with bitching) ::grin::

--------------------
? oscill8 2001, 2002
"Any data submitted to Shroomery.org becomes our property"

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #412733 - 10/03/01 05:41 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Well, most - if not all - vendors here produce good products.  my first syringe was ordered through the SC, and all 12 of my jars became fully colonized (unfortunately after two weeks all twelve developed a pink bacterial contamination and i had to chuck 'em all, esp. when learning that the contam may have been a form of bac. spinal meningitis, which needless to say scared the shit outta me :wink:).  I do hear that the SC provide good products and fast shipping, and they even offered to replace the contaminated syringe they sent me, even though after three e-mails they never did. 

But I'm not really being fair... the SC's are reputable from what i've seen/heard and i would order from them again.  i realize that when the contaminated syringes went out they had just moved and were really backed up so i don't blame 'em for the mishap, in fact if i would've stayed on top of them i likely would have received the replacement because many others did.  They are also very good at responding to questions etc via e-mail.  i'd say go sc.

?        ?  ? -????? O ?????-? ?  ?        ?
Weed Legalization Freedom Fighter
?        ?  ? -????? O ?????-? ?  ?        ?
? ???  long live the shroomery  ??? ?

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time and space
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
    #413493 - 10/04/01 09:34 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i suggest you to ask the first 2 questions privately by emailing the vendors...

IL_FUNGO_SACRO la coltivazione, gli enteogeni, in italiano
Support the FSR

OfflineNewbieShroomer

Re: To Sporechicks, and any other Vendor reading this. [Re: geokills]
    #413665 - 10/04/01 12:48 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks Geo! I appreciate the time it took to let me know all of that! :) As for the Sporechicks... Well, I realize they went thru a rough time, but a nice turnaround with some sterile stuff would be nice... And you shouldn't have to hound a business for compensation if you think that you have been sold less than satisfactory goods.... I'm sure they will come thru for you eventually :0) Thanks for the reply!!

Mikey

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

--------------------

OfflineNewbieShroomer

Re: To Sporechicks, and any other Vendor reading this. [Re: CLuB99]
    #413699 - 10/04/01 01:17 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry Mr. Moderator....

I've seen a lot of public airing between vendors as well as members of the site who subscribe to vendor services...
And, I don't wanna tip the boat, but it's always fun to rock it sometimes! :0) Just wanted to get my two cents in. Between this place and one other large site a lot of business goes on, more than other member based chat oriented specialty home gardening sites dealing in mushrooms to my understanding... Whew, that was a tongue twister!
I forget my point! Must be the damn drugs...

Anyway, delete this thread if it is controversial, if not, I'm willing to wait for a month or two for them to find this thread and give an answer, no rush!

:0)
Take Care!
Mikey

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

--------------------

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
    #413744 - 10/04/01 02:16 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Ask what you want here. The great thing about a vendor's forum is you can get feedback from customers as well as from the vendors on things like delivery time, etc. I like PF myself, but his site seems to be down. He is in Wash state and got his syringes to me in 7 days and I am on the east coast.

www.fanaticus.com

You want to take the chance
of some kid turning you into the cops?
Go to one of those other vendors.
You want confidentiality, go to:
your site here
great spores at great prices

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time and space
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
    #413784 - 10/04/01 03:12 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

the reason to mail the vendors privately are:
1- you can see by yourself wich vendors reply and wich not per example....a good vendor cares about customers and replies immediately....
2- If spores are illegal in cali, probably a vendor will never admit that he send there in a public forum....
just my 2 cents...

IL_FUNGO_SACRO la coltivazione, gli enteogeni, in italiano
Support the FSR

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
Re: To Sporechicks, and any other Vendor reading this. [Re: CLuB99]
    #413805 - 10/04/01 03:30 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

1) PF is a good vendor, but he does not reply by e-mail. At least he used to not reply by mail . . .

You want to take the chance
of some kid turning you into the cops?
Go to one of those other vendors.
You want confidentiality, go to:
<a target="_blank" href=http://your site here>your site here</a>
great spores at great prices

Edited by PGF on 10/04/01 04:32 PM.

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

Invisibleoscill8
*bondage fairy*
Re: To Sporechicks, and any other Vendor reading this. [Re: PGF]
    #413836 - 10/04/01 04:03 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i actually was over at mycopoopia and saw him post there ! but it was from a few days ago, and who knows if it was "really" him.

--------------------
? oscill8 2001, 2002
"Any data submitted to Shroomery.org becomes our property"

OfflineSpiralMix
journeyman
Loc: California
Re: To Sporechicks, and any other Vendor reading this. [Re: oscill8]
    #420404 - 10/10/01 12:54 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Ooh crap! I ordered a syringe from SporeChicks a while back and I did get the pink contam as well with ALL my 12 jars. Hmmm.... and I thought I messed up. It was my first time trying. I'm gonna try again this time but with an order from lilofspores.

Relecting ourselves through Unity to escape the claws of Duality and become the
creator that experiences creation.

--------------------
Reflecting ourselves through Unity to escape the claws of Duality and become the
creator that experiences creation.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom