Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Boomr Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
Anyones Shrooms Ever had A Penis? *Pics Siamese Twins too!
    #4110030 - 04/29/05 05:53 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Afoaf is growing some casings and jars. Blue Meanie Strain. And this is the oldest casing that is just on its first flush. there is a newer casing only 1 day and a half in fruiting conditions behind it , and another one but in the other terrarium. Well , it turns out one of the shrooms has a penis. I thought this is funny , as the shroom grows and the viel breaks , his penis will be growing too lol.

Heres Last Night :

Heres This Morning

On The same casing here is Siamese Twins. This casing is growing wierd yet cool mushrooms because he thought his flourescent bulb popped , and the thing that plugs into the wall broke. So he had to get a new one. The pins started growing good after they had light for 4 days.
2 Days ago :

Last Night :

This Morning :

Can he spawn BRF cakes to horse poo?

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Anyones Shrooms Ever had A Penis? *Pics Siamese Twins too! [Re: sublimistri]
    #4110057 - 04/29/05 06:04 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yes you can spawn BRF cakes to horse poo, Grain is more time effecient if you have a pressure cooker. Not a very good pinset, but they look like they might be some monsters. Yes ive had the penis shrooms before, cant say as a related it directly to that analogy. I love mutant shrooms. I had one that was growing out of the side of the casing and the stem split into two different direction then back together to form the cap again. It was pretty kool looking, i ate, it was yummy. That is all.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyones Shrooms Ever had A Penis? *Pics Siamese Twins too! [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4110067 - 04/29/05 06:08 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

oh on the other side of the casing theres like 8 small pins , a few like a cm tall , and some that are knots forming red heads.

This was his first casing , and he was hacing some difficulties with lighting for the first few days of the fruiting conditions , which made the pinset small i think.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Anyones Shrooms Ever had A Penis? *Pics Siamese Twins too! [Re: sublimistri]
    #4110072 - 04/29/05 06:18 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Could be, i wasn't ragging on them, just a observation. It appears to be even and initiated without much if any overgrowth. If it had a better pinset it would look REALLY nice. Keep at it man.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyones Shrooms Ever had A Penis? *Pics Siamese Twins too! [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4110084 - 04/29/05 06:26 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

He has 2 more casings of the same exact strain of mushrooms , il keep them updated. And heres a pic of the full casing.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Boomr Bag