Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineliquidplaya
MUSHROOM LAWS IN CANADA
    #407465 - 09/28/01 11:51 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Does anyone know the laws in canada?
In the FAQ on this site it says everything is legal except dried shrooms..
But I looked on the canadian criminal code website and it says mycelium is even illegal.. anything containging psilocybin/psilocin.
anyone know about this?
Canadian spoer vendors?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: MUSHROOM LAWS IN CANADA [Re: liquidplaya]
    #407545 - 09/28/01 01:23 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I cant give you a for sure answer but here is my two cents:

I'm pretty sure spores (spore prints, spore syringes) are 100% legal. Mycellium and mycellium syringes, however, are not legal. A colonizing cake is illegal and a fruiting cake is illegal. Freah and dry shrooms are also illegal.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Offlineoptikal_trip
enthusiast

Loc: Toronto
Re: MUSHROOM LAWS IN CANADA [Re: phrozendata]
    #407564 - 09/28/01 01:55 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Yes phrozendata is right.. everything that contains the smallest amount of psilocybin or psilocin is illegal.. i've read the criminal code too.. but that makes me wonder.. if you read the Canadian Criminal Code from what I'm guessing to be a government site then why would you think it was lying? but yeah the FAQ is outdated.. i think it was around 1996 when the bill to criminalize psilocybin and psilocin was passed.

"Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again."
- - Chico Science - -

--------------------
They chopped her goddam head off right there in the parking lot. Then they cut all kinds of holes in her head and sucked the blood out. I think they were after the pineal gland.

Offlineliquidplaya
Re: MUSHROOM LAWS IN CANADA [Re: optikal_trip]
    #408601 - 09/29/01 08:55 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

because the criminal code is crazy complicated
and it says the LEvel 3 substances are illegal, except where the special regulations (or somehting I forget) states otherwise..
so I thought there mgiht have been some regulation section that has exceptions but I couldnt find it...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules