Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIcedAdrian
Stranger
First time tripped, got some questions
    #4071018 - 04/18/05 11:23 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

First off, I'd like to say I'm very happy to have found a website such as this, and am happy to say I have found a drug that finally suites my needs, the other stuff was getting old. ^_^ Well, after carefully saving up my money for the weekend, I managed to contact a dealer of a friend of mine regarding Magic Mushroom Chocolates, whom I've been told by many of my friends, were legit. I moseyed on over to his place, took me a while, but I got there around 4 o'clock, and handed him my 30 dollars for two of these small traingular chocolates. They were about the length of a quarter all around, a bit smaller then an ice cube, shaped liek a small pyramid, wrapped neatly in a golden foil. Now I knew this guy was for real, as there were bags of "other" drugs lying about, so I trusted him, and gobbled down my two chocolates, which were raspberry flavored by the way, and tasted delicious. We headed back to my friends place, and arrived around 5 o clock, getting ready for a show around 6:30. I told my friend I wanted to go meditate in his room until my trip hit, so I went and got ready to lye down and concentrate, but no sooner then my back hit the bed, I felt a sort of "click" in my head, soft, but alerting, and I looked up, and couldnt belive my eyes! Everything at once on the ceiling, the lumps, bumps, and scratches of chipped paint all began slowly moving around, jumbling into eachother, whilst all the colors on the ceiling began bleeding into eachother, and everything seemed to be swilring about! I yelled out to my buddy that I was seeing shit, and he told me I'm just in the first stages, and I wasn't anywhere near my peak. So on I tripped, we walked aroudn 6 to a bus nearby, and throughout this whole course of time I was completely silent, utterly dumbstruck by this perfect new dream world I was in. I felt like everything and nothing all at once, like I was the most powerful entity alive, and completely lost sense of reality.As I took my seat in the back of the bus, I folded my arms and stared at hte blue ground of the public bus, and watched all the colors melt into eachother again, but this time, more happened. Around this time my mind kept telling me snakes, and everything I looked at would start to form into snakes, slithering and snaking about, tripping my mind away. As we came to the show, I sat on a couch in my friends room and tripped away for a good 3 hours more, and they wore off around 9:30 or 10, and I knew they had worn down, becuase I started caring about things other then my trip. So I decided to just get wasted and stoned and have a blast. Luckily I hadn't taken them later, or I would have had the worst trip of my life, since cops busted into the party, with about 40 minors whom were wasted, and countless bongs being passed around. I ran my ass off till they left, and crashed at my buds house. After coming home, I declared Shrooms the best thing to ever happen to me, and now am VERY interested in learning the different shapes, sizes, colors, and more to look for with the mushrooms I'm looking for. Any tips will do. But I was also wondering, do you guys think I got a good high for my moneys worth? or did I get ripped totally. Because Im saving up my money again, and want to know if I should go the same route. thanks all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
Re: First time tripped, got some questions [Re: IcedAdrian]
    #4071446 - 04/19/05 02:28 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Hey dude. This post will probably get moved to trip tips as its better suited there.

Apart from that, sounds like you had a great time. I cant really tell you if you got your money's worth because i assume you live in the US and im not really familiar with shroom prices over there. Wait for someone elses opinion :smile:.

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: First time tripped, got some questions [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #4071827 - 04/19/05 08:35 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

everyone who doesn't grow their own gets ripped off.

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
Re: First time tripped, got some questions [Re: BloodNOil]
    #4071851 - 04/19/05 08:43 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Why do you say that? I get 1 dose for $10. I dont call that getting ripped off.

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: First time tripped, got some questions [Re: IcedAdrian]
    #4072594 - 04/19/05 12:27 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

They are wonderful :smile:

Grow your own.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: First time tripped, got some questions [Re: baraka]
    #4072663 - 04/19/05 12:38 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

growing your own definately saves you money. paying 20-30 for an 8th is definately a rip off.

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: First time tripped, got some questions [Re: LedHead]
    #4073060 - 04/19/05 02:22 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

No no, its hunting that really saves you money!

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale