Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
its official im iving up deep fried food, and adding excessive amounts of salt to my food
    #4068861 - 04/18/05 02:20 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

in the latest bid to better my helth, i am cutting out deep fried food and extra salt. all too often i would look down at my meals and realise that everything that i was eating was in a deep fryer 5 minutes ago... and the salt, not too good for me.

i have allready given up beef a while back amid other health concerns.

just thought id share that with yall.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: its official im iving up deep fried food, and adding excessive amounts of salt to my food [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4069624 - 04/18/05 05:59 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

good job. i've recently been watching what i eat more closely now also. the only thing i drink now is water or gatorade as well. fuck coke, fuck dr pepper, fuck all the carbonated shit

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: its official im iving up deep fried food, and adding excessive amounts of salt to my food [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4069899 - 04/18/05 06:57 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Is it that time of the year?

Today i have finally committed to improving my general health to its former level. I went on a diet today and will begin attending the gym 5 days a week like i once did. Also this summer i am going to Russia and i will begin training in Sambo.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: its official im iving up deep fried food, and adding excessive amounts of salt to my food [Re: d33p]
    #4071199 - 04/19/05 12:25 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

awesome deep, and as for the gatorae i havent drunk that since last summer, some how drinking too much +40 oz of it caused me to become extreemely disoriented and dizzy...

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#4072184 - 04/19/05 10:46 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

gatorade isn't much better than soda...

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #4073176 - 04/19/05 02:59 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
its official im iving up deep fried food, and adding excessive amounts of salt to my food

jesus man. i was real scared for a second. IVin deep fried food?! with excess salt! i thought you had a death wish!

but i'm glad to see that not only are you not shooting up McDonald's fries, you're trying to be healthy. That motivation will do you good, yes. You can usually tell if what you're eating is healthy, and your body feels it too. Being in tune to your body is pretty important, yes.

Somebody mentioned gatorade not being great. Definitely try to keep high fructose corn syrup out of your diet as much as possible, and i think gatorade has that. It's good to replace electrolytes and when you are excercising and all, yes. But don't use it as an alternative to water. And if you want good water, get the shit that says "natural spring water."

be well, be healthy!

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale