Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblesporechase13
journeyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Pergatory
Help stalled casing?
    #406547 - 09/27/01 05:27 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Could someone please help me with my cassing.It has been two weaks since I have started a strait verm case EQ.strain BRF Verm cakes.They looked pretty good after about a weak (Recoverd)so I putt them in there grow chamber since then a week later they have not done a thing.Im doing nothing out of wack from my last success,only D is the strain was B+.They seem a little dry on the surface.Last time around I Injected H2O after the 1st flush?Can anyone help me get these cassings going?Please help people.THANKS IN ADDVANCE..

Why did I eat to many,now I have falling and I cant get up.For now I have seen both heaven and,hell.Come with me and,eat flesh of the gods....

--------------------
Why did I eat to many,now I have falling and I cant get up.For now I have seen both heaven and,hell.Come with me and,eat flesh of the gods.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletox
'head

Loc: NE PA
Re: Help stalled casing? [Re: sporechase13]
    #406990 - 09/27/01 10:36 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

im having the same problem with my eq cases.

---------------------------------
Feed Your Head.

--------------------
------
In your face, Space Coyote!

Invisiblesporechase13
journeyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Pergatory
    #407543 - 09/28/01 01:23 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Please help someone,what is the deep scratching thing.I need some fruits.........

Why did I eat to many,now I have falling and I cant get up.For now I have seen both heaven and,hell.Come with me and,eat flesh of the gods....

--------------------
Why did I eat to many,now I have falling and I cant get up.For now I have seen both heaven and,hell.Come with me and,eat flesh of the gods.

OfflineBeppoMarx
old hand
    #407621 - 09/28/01 02:56 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

ok ill try to help. deep scratching is basically rustling up or disturbing the casing layer. you should do this on 2 instances; if the casing layer becomes too dry or matted down for teh shrooms to grow thru, or if you see excessive mycellial growth that would turn into overlay. iin your cas eits prolly just too dry. i suggest: get a spray bottle with water and a lil less peroxide in it and mist the casing fairly well. now boil or flame sterilize a regular kitchen fork and scrape away all of teh casing layer down to the substrate. just get it all broken up an d moved around. if there was mycellium in some spots but not others, try to distribute it to teh bare spots. lastly leave it as loose and airy as possible and mist it again. no puddles or swamps tho but i think you will need more moisture than you have.

--------------------
Holy shit people; COMMON SENSE! we were all born with it where did it go?
maybe theres a tek out there to explain how to use it!
BUCKETS BRIGADE left hand man!!!

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Help stalled casing? [Re: BeppoMarx]
    #408074 - 09/29/01 04:20 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I agree - but just try watering, and air exchange for a start - generally when the first rhizos pop up, i move the casing into the terrarium shit that i have and start dat fanning!!

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

--------------------

Invisiblepuscle
genius of love
Loc: NY
    #408099 - 09/29/01 06:27 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Are you misting them?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate