Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
everything is swirling (update - trip report)
    #4063919 - 04/16/05 10:50 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

:mushroom2:

edit: updated for report

Edited by s2dope (04/18/05 04:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: everything is swilring [Re: Adden]
    #4063927 - 04/16/05 10:51 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

???????? really why? are you having a flashback?

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: everything is swilring [Re: Skunk420]
    #4063935 - 04/16/05 10:53 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

yo skunxx0rz!!!!!! no an eighth found its way in my stomach 45 mins ago

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #4063945 - 04/16/05 10:57 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

Sweet! I ate a hit of Ohms, last night. It was funny fun fun fun!!! Happy happy tripping tripping, man, man!! !!

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4063946 - 04/16/05 10:58 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

whoah, sweet! my friend is working on some right now...it might be a couple of days, he is getting back to a bunch of peeps...long story, very primo hookups, rare in Utah, It will happen trust me...non stop shrooms..(I do not really want to get into details)

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4063950 - 04/16/05 10:58 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

Have a fun trip, man.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Re: everything is swilring [Re: DNKYD]
    #4063959 - 04/16/05 11:00 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

Squirtle!

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: everything is swilring [Re: DNKYD]
    #4063961 - 04/16/05 11:01 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

thx guys

i really just wanted to post so tomorrow i remember the point where all i saw was swirling vorteces

i'm headed outside, sure it has a lot to offer

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4063963 - 04/16/05 11:01 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

I need beer when I am just sitting at home peaking out on shrooms...I get to restless sitting doing nothing...I am that way with LSD too, but it has been almost 10 years since I did that substance...

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Re: everything is swilring [Re: Skunk420]
    #4063965 - 04/16/05 11:02 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

It is about that time, then, isn't it?

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: everything is swilring [Re: blissedout]
    #4063972 - 04/16/05 11:04 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

i shall return

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4063981 - 04/16/05 11:06 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

Happy journeys, man!

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4063983 - 04/16/05 11:07 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

my friend is working on the shrooms....LSD is hard to find in Utah..

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #4063985 - 04/16/05 11:08 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

holy crap, did you know if you push the space bar while viewing a post it scrolls down?

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4064001 - 04/16/05 11:14 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

Oh you must have quick replyed to the wrong person...oh yea s2dope...dont worry it is just a regular night here, go get some air...I like a walk when I am first starting peaking out...it is fun that way for me...

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
    #4069314 - 04/18/05 04:22 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Finally. Some time to write this down. Sit back, relax, smoke a :bong: or two and get ready for a really bugged out trip report.

Ingested at ~12:05. After my last post, "I shall return" I lost it. I had managed to get my shoes on, and the only thing going on in my head was outside, outside. Apparently I only made it to my bed.

So I'm lying in bed staring at my ceiling in the dark admiring the glow stars, believing the entire time I've made it outside and I'm laying in the grass looking at the starry night sky. I see a few satellites blink, notice Mars, and see a shooting star go by. "Beautiful," I think as I'm staring up at the sky.

I then begin to lose control of my hands and arms. There's music on, and I can't for the life of me figure out why I can hear music when I'm outside and I don't have my CD player (winamp had a playlist going). My arms begin to move in motion with the music, hands opening and closing, moving together, farther apart, and then I look down and my arms suddenly turn into stars and float into the sky. It didn't bother me at the time that I lost both arms, but I remember thinking, "At least they're in the sky now".

Intense CEVs ensued. I mean INTENSE. Very vivid, colorful, unimaginable. Beautiful. Wicked. Ugly. Happy. Everything. Anything and everything you can think of, I saw. Your life, your car, your house, your state, your town, every human being on Earth and everything beyond. It was all shown under my closed eyelids.

The CEVs began to calm down and I entered a very peaceful meditative state. I looked up at the sky and noticed a lot of the stars had disappeared and finally realized they were the glow stars on my ceiling and I had been in my room the entire time and never made it outside. My arms began to move and I realized I had them again, and I was very thankful to have them back. I began touching all my blankets, sheets, and pillowcases - all different textures and they all felt wonderful.

I looked over at my clock and realized two whole hours had passed. I got myself out of bed and turned on a small light and sat down in my computer chair. I thought, "Well, that was a great trip, too bad it's over". Wrong. Far from over. Four hours far from being over.

I go to roll a cigarette on my table and the lamp's reflection looked like an eye. So naturally, I'm thinking "Hmm, looks like an eye". Then instantly it becomes this golden eye with a blue iris and intensely large pupil, shimmering across the surface of my table. I stared at it and asked why it didn't blink and it said that it didn't have to, it wasn't human.

I lost control of my left hand. It began moving again on its own accord. Clenching fist, opening fist, fingers curling and uncurling, waving like water, turning over. After this stopped, I thought it'd be a good idea to take some resin rips out of my pipe. This thing hasn't been scraped or cleaned in forever, and whenever I'm tripping it has infinite rips of resin.

That day I had shown my parents a paper that accounts for 33% of my grade in Literature. The professor wrote, "Stellar! A+" on it. I open my drawer to get my pipe and there's a huge chunk of hash in it. There's a note that says, "Stellar paper, dude!  --Dad".

My mistake was smoking the whole entire thing. I must've ripped off chunks and mixed it with tobacco and smoked it for an hour - but it only felt like minutes. I smoked that goddamn thing like a champ. What I love about tripping is that you NEVER cough, and sometimes you even forget you're holding a hit in.

At this point I'm really high and I'm tripping the hardest I ever have off of mushrooms. Sparkles, all colors of the rainbow, appear in my vision and they're EVERYWHERE. Everything was sparkly, they were all over the place, and stayed this way for awhile. Then the color globs came into my vision, and lines of colorful light. I couldn't even discern reality so I just sat back in my chair and failed to put my feet on the table, but eventually got them up and reclined back and chilled.

I look down and my feet are covering half of the eye hallucination I had seen earlier. At this point it looked wicked, very very evil. It winked at me, and suddenly I realized that I had lost my mind. There was no longer any conscious thought except for, "Is this me? This has got to be me thinking. Of course it is! Don't fool yourself!"

I fail at smoking a cigarette. I take two drags and let it burn to the filter in the ash tray. I'm getting very antsy and the OEVs simply won't stop. I think to myself that if I have something to focus on, maybe my mind would settle down, and I could concentrate on something without my mind making things up.

Mistake #1523526, I turn on the television. Instead of one TV, there's millions of televisions. Each one is playing a different station. My veins rip out of my skin and turn into A/V cables and shoot inside the plugs, and whenever it did this my whole world changed to what was on the television. I can now say that I've been on an African safari, been a cartoon character, had a cameo in the Cosby show, and was on Ripley's Believe it or Not.

This bugged the hell out of me, and I couldn't get out of it. I tried to just let go like I always do, but I couldn't. Like a bad nightmare you can't wake up from because you've taken sleeping pills.

Finally, this ends, and I turn on the Anime channel. Now, normally, Anime doesn't make any sense at all. But whatever anime this was made ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. It was great eye candy, yet very confusing, but in a way did make sense. Before things happened in the show that I knew nothing about at the time and could not comprehend; I could predict what would happen next.

I finally get a grip and realize it'd be a good idea to shut off the TV. I go in the living room and turn on the light, but none of the lights go on, except for the carpet which is a sea of water that became illuminated when I flicked the switch. I tentatively put my foot on the water - felt like water, too - and realized it could support my weight. I walked over to my fish tank to stare at the little buggers.

COLORS! Lots and lots of colors. The fish were leaving amazing trails, chasing each other, darting in and out of the rocks (which appeared to be my living room furniture). I watched the trails and watched them swim all over my living-room-tank only to turn around and realize there were rocks everywhere instead of furniture. I felt like I was drowning, that I had switched places with the fish and would never come back.

I got the hell out of the living room. I came back in my room and stared down at my carpet. The designs were very inviting, so I laid down. I kept rubbing the carpet, admiring the texture of the fabric, the weaves at the side, and the designs that kept warping all around me. I felt myself merge into the carpet, and as I lay there I get a CEV of me dissolving into the patterns.

After about half an hour (well, who knows, time was GREATLY distorted on this trip) of more CEVs, I glanced at the clock - 6:30 - and fell asleep.

Six fucking mind blowing hours.

Wow.

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #4069337 - 04/18/05 04:30 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Wow, that was one of the most whacked out reports I've ever read from a mushroom trip.
So was it fun?

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: everything is swilring [Re: Harbinger]
    #4069365 - 04/18/05 04:42 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Looking back, I'd have to say yesno.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4070675 - 04/18/05 10:07 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

:lol: I've had trips like that before, IME they make you a much better person....you may be looking a very happy and successful couple of months.  :laugh: That was a great trip report, thanks for sharing.  :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: everything is swilring [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4070720 - 04/18/05 10:17 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

lol i had a trip like that once, it was extremly visual and extremly long
i spent almost the entire trip sitting in the dirt with my back resting on a tree with the biggest grin on my face ever :laugh:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order