Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
Woohoo! Nice short trip! (report)
    #4058154 - 04/15/05 09:37 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Alrighty...
I had quite a fun trip on... Wednesday.
I was at my Uncle's Ranch in the Texas Hill Country. I had about.. 3g of shrooms, so I grinded them up in a coffee grinder. At first I was just gonna eat the power by itself, so I licked my finger and cleaned the lid of the grinder of shroomdust. Then I started to gag. So I looked in the fridge for something to down the dust/grounds with. I was actually looking for some sort of fruit juice, but there was only Soy milk, and Chocolate soy milk. So I grabbed the chocolate. I put a couple mouthfuls worth in a coffee cup and spooned the grounds in, and mixed it. I sucked the shroomdust off the spoon and took a shots until all of the shroomgrounds were in me. It actually wasn't so bad w/ the chocolate soy milk.
The time was 4:30. About 15 minutes earlier, I had just made and eaten 4 eggs and 1 peice of toast. I was so damn full..
I sat in the living room and put my cousin's classic rock mix in the DVD player and fast fowarded through the black sabbath songs, 'cause that shit will mess ur trip up, its too dark of music. Anyway... Then I found "Over the Hills and far away," the quintessential shroom trip song. I'm listening to the music for about 2 or 3 minutes, and then I look at the ceiling. The magic has been in me for about 5 minutes. The lines of the woodgrain boards start moving, getting fat, long, short, bending, twisting. Very amusing. So, I decide to go out on the deck. I wouldn't want to puke all over my uncles handmade afghani rug(s) after all.
Now.. My uncle lives at the top of a valley, so you have a great view off this deck of this long grassy valley w/ rocky, cedar and oak covered hills on each side. The only clouds in the sky where long strandy, whispy white streaks, slowly shape shifting in the wind.
I lay back on this wooden bench and stare at the closest hill. It starts getting taller and smaller, the trees are fuzzy and make waves like the crowd at a basketball game.
Thats about it... I dunno what else to tell ya. I stared at a hill for a couple of hours and then went inside. The trip ended after about 3-4 hours. It was a pretty powerful trip, but I could still walk, so obviously it wasnt profoundly powerful.

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Edited by MycoJunkie (04/15/05 12:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineswiftrance
Let there be light

Re: Woohoo! Nice short trip! (report) [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #4059165 - 04/15/05 02:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

sounds great man.

so far i've never been able to reach 'alien landscapes' etc... i just get pretty strong visuals and stationary objects come alive with movement. dont get me wrong, NO COMPLAINTS!, but i wonder if you can reach that level of immersion into a foriegn space without having to have to go through a mindfuck....

--------------------

Offlinenewjon
Stranger
Re: Woohoo! Nice short trip! (report) [Re: swiftrance]
    #4059548 - 04/15/05 03:48 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

my first time on shrooms, at somewhere around the peak of the trip, it was dark (evening) although i was inside, my room light was off. I was watching Donnie Darko, I forget what point the film was at, but i leant back in my chair (i watch DVDs on my PC in my room if im being lazy) and i could swear the entire room, the whole world had become almost entirely transparent, and i could see stars all around. But not like, stars close by, but as if all the physical obstacles around were no longer there.
It was only 30 or 40g of shrooms, but it gave me quite an intense ride. Not so much mind-blowing as mind-opening

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
Re: Woohoo! Nice short trip! (report) [Re: newjon]
    #4059555 - 04/15/05 03:50 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I bet if you take 7-10g dry, you'll see some crazy shit. Maybe not alien landscapes, but pretty damn close.

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#4059582 - 04/15/05 03:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yeah man, 10 grams of shroomies would be pretty intense. when i think about doing it i dont get scared though, i get that tingle of interest, maybe some day...

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4059600 - 04/15/05 04:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Nice trip report.  :smile:  In my opinion, being able to stand up and walk around isn't an indication of how strong a trip you are having.  For instance, I actually ran around the house several times during my level five trip.  I wasn't actually aware I was doing it.  Also, I like walking around and "exploring" while on shrooms.  :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom