Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVeganReich
Stranger
Shrooms, passion flower extract, & rainforest
    #4040160 - 04/11/05 07:53 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ive tripped on mushies 3 times so fars. So I have some cubes I grew myself. I wanna trip again sometime between tuesday-thursday. I live near this place called Moody Gardens and I was thinking of tripping in the Rainforest Pyramid http://www.moodygardens.com/rainforest-pyramid.html
I hoping to redose once or twice to just extend the trip aslong as I can. Any suggestion? Look like a good place to trip?

I went do to the Health food store and picked up a small bottle of Passion Flower extract http://www.iherb.com/passionflower3.html only mine is one fluid ounce. Was it a waste? I know Passion Flower is a pretty weak MAOI but what if I drink the whole bottle?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRetired
Re: Shrooms, passion flower extract, & rainforest [Re: VeganReich]
    #4040162 - 04/11/05 07:56 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like a great place to do it. i still go to the aquarium and trip out...that is by far the best place i have done it. as for passion flower i dont know...personally it soulds like playing with fire to me kinda sketchy(even tho i love fire)

InvisibleAnubis
Time Traveller
 User Gallery

Loc: Durango, Colorado Flag
Re: Shrooms, passion flower extract, & rainforest [Re: Retired]
    #4040187 - 04/11/05 08:11 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think your one ounce of passion extract will be enough to inhibit your MAO. I think you need close to six ounces for one person, maybe more. But the location you chose looks like it could be a lot of fun. I just hope you are experience with tripping around sober heads, caues there's bound to be some. Other than that, I hope you have a great time. PLay it safe, and if it proves to much for you, have a reliable sober friend that could pick you up if shit gets too hairy.

Peace,
Anubis

--------------------
"Always pull up survey stakes, anywhere you find them. Anywhere."
-- Edward Abbey

Home Sweet Home: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs316.snc4/41134_1575150945077_1424696117_31559183_3782033_n.jpg

OfflineRetired
Re: Shrooms, passion flower extract, & rainforest [Re: Anubis]
    #4040190 - 04/11/05 08:13 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i agree. you always want to be safe. and sober people around you can be pretty wack.

OfflineVeganReich
Stranger
Re: Shrooms, passion flower extract, & rainforest [Re: Retired]
    #4040217 - 04/11/05 08:24 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I just moved to this island 3 months ago and since Im not longer in highschool and only work 1 or 2 days a week I dont know ANYONE here much less people who are down with tripping. God I wish I could atleast find a weed dealer. So this trip as with my previous 3 will be going solo (other than Marley in the headphones). Ive handled myself pretty well so far. Ive even passed as sober a a huge dose of DXM (i hate the shit now)
Im gonna try to get there early in the morning on a school day so it should be fairly empty.

Edited by VeganReich (04/11/05 08:26 AM)

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
    #4041009 - 04/11/05 12:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The Rainforest Pyramid ROCKS! I love Port A and Galveston and Port O'Conner. Coming down soon, gotta get me some fishing in.

If you can't find smoke, you AINT LOOKIN! We drive down on a thursday morning and by thursday afternoon, got our's. Just drive around and look for anyone with anything Jamican looking on their car or house. Or better yet, just ask around. Beach people are way more laid back than city slickers.

But for reals, dont waste your time tripping in the pyramid. Just do the beach thing either for sun up or sun down, its amazing, perfection in my opinion.

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

OfflineVeganReich
Stranger
Re: Shrooms, passion flower extract, & rainforest [Re: Photoguy]
    #4041407 - 04/11/05 02:36 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

ya i saw a dude tokein up driveing through my apartment compex but havent been able to fidn him since. Im shy anyways so I find it hard to walk up to random people askin for herb.

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
    #4044513 - 04/12/05 06:01 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Thats where you meet some of the coolest people, just walking up and asking for smoke. Ok, whatever Island you are on, go to the north or south side on Saturday night. Drive on the beach. Look for the hotties and get out and just ask. Either they know where to get some smoke and will hook you up, and then you can get a amazing threesome going...or they will say no. But you still get the threesome cuz they are drunk. Either way YOU WIN!

Im zapping five to ya now, cuz shy or not, you live on a Texas Island, which is paradise in the South.

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

OfflineVeganReich
Stranger
Re: Shrooms, passion flower extract, & rainforest [Re: Photoguy]
    #4047007 - 04/12/05 05:08 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ya I live on Galveston 2 or 3 blocks from the Sea side. I ended up triping last night. I ate a fist full (litterally) of mushies. It was crazy every thign was melting and morphing alot and it looked like Las Vegas on steroids, it was 10 pm and the neon and pink lights I was seeing made it look almost liek day tiem at some point. I got totally lost along the seawall where Ive riden a 100 times before. I was still haveign pretty good visuals in the 6th hour. I eventually had to start drinking around the 7th or 8th hour to calm down. I just rode up and down the island all night and it was very plesant. by the time I wore myself out and went home I was still tripping hard and it got uncomfortable and overwhelming but overall it was a nice trip. Perhaps next time I should make some attempt to measure my dose, i guess it was kinda stupid to take such a large unknown dose, but I think it added an element of adventure and suprise to the trip.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds