Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefiddler4u
enthusiast
Loc: Where the shrooms are gre...
Expert help on honey tek, and BRF paste
    #402515 - 09/24/01 11:38 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hello to all,
I' ve been growing shrooms(for research) for the last 4 yrs, off and on. I was an apprentice under the great SHROOMMAGE, and got his seal of approval sometime ago. Well during the coarse of 4yrs. i' ve only lost 1 casing from cont.(knock on wood), and 0 jars.
However all my growing has been done on using brown rice and verm. w/ afew goodies added here and there. All have been P.cubies. Well now i'm think it's time to move on...don't you ;)
I've placed an order for a syringe from Ralphster44 of Pan.Cyans. I have used them before(research only :) and I find them to perfect for my taste! Now I keep seeing a substrate tek on using dung, verm, and i think brf. Does anyone have any input on this tek? It seems to be pretty popular and almost gives consistant results....from what i've read.
However I would love to get into agar work. But i'm a person who likes to use alternative's....always leaves room for advancement. Just recently i've heard of using BRF paste...this sparks my attention as to the possibilities of easy use, and much easier to get a hold of materail. I don't like to order over the internet, plus i find it more conven. to just walk 2 blocks to a store and get everything i need their.
Also the honey tek seems ok....but again, i've only read through some info.
I'm interested in any good advice, write-ups, or just some good words on how these teks mentioned might hold up with Pan.Cyans. I like to be prepared to say the least....
Well thx to all who reply....

I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me, and I in him, he will bare much fruit.
Apart from me you can do nothing. john 15:5

--------------------
I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me, and I in him, he will bare much fruit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetort
Loc: AMERICA
Re: Expert help on honey tek, and BRF paste [Re: fiddler4u]
    #403048 - 09/24/01 09:23 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HELLO))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

GOD BLESS AMERICA

--------------------
[red]GOD[/red] [white]BLESS[/white] [blue]AMERICA[/blue]

Offlinefiddler4u
enthusiast
Loc: Where the shrooms are gre...
Re: Expert help on honey tek, and BRF paste [Re: tort]
    #403057 - 09/24/01 09:29 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

What the hell is that? I take my time to help you out....this is what I get!....hello....i don't get it.

--------------------

Offlinetort
Loc: AMERICA
Re: Expert help on honey tek, and BRF paste [Re: fiddler4u]
    #403084 - 09/24/01 09:54 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

it's echoing, like in an empty hall. referring to the lack of replies. what does this mean "I take my time to help you out..."?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

--------------------
[red]GOD[/red] [white]BLESS[/white] [blue]AMERICA[/blue]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order