Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
Oh no... is it bunk?? I think so..
    #4024397 - 04/07/05 12:22 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

So some old time friend has some apparent LSD.

... Thing is, it takes about 3 hits for good effects, and 6 to get "really silly"

Now maybe i just got spoiled before, but i got 5 hits from a very very cool raver/hippy/kick ass guy. ONE of those hits sent of me off on a ride, and the one time i did one and a half i almost lost control... and my friend did loose control. So needless to say they were very powerful, nice nice hits. I just don't know if i'll be getting some AMT or just piss poor acid... he says it's liquid, and that he's getting 140 hits for 150 bucks... I don't know...

I'm going over to his place to trip it, he's getting 15 hits i guess and i'm starting with 1 for the first hour, and then if nothing or very slight then popping 2 or 3 more. I don't know what to expect honestly, i'll bring over my ipod and some bud to toke if it's bunk. I just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally like the cid.. i'd like it to be the rest stuff, even if it is diluted to all hell.

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Oh no... is it bunk?? I think so.. [Re: Hrethic]
    #4024885 - 04/07/05 02:53 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Soooo...... what's your question?

Are you asking us if your acid is bunk? If so, I don't know what to tell you. It just sounds weak. I think AMT usually comes on tabs that are a little bigger than acid tabs. However, if your eating a lot of them to get off, it could be AMT (one big tab = a few little ones).

There's no way to tell w/o testing it.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4024922 - 04/07/05 03:18 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

the first few times i did acid, one hit got me flying, but recently i've been needing two to trip, and three to trip hard. unfortunately one hit no longer necessarily represents a truly psychedelic dose. when i get acid now, i do one, then if its not doing much in an hour, do another, wait another hour, do another.

in the vast majority of cases, acid is either LSD or its nothing. if you have weak acid, it doesn't mean its a different chemical, just that there's less LSD in it.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Re: Oh no... is it bunk?? I think so.. [Re: alsey]
    #4026602 - 04/07/05 02:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Alrighty, thanks guys. I didn't really have a solid question, i just wanted to see what you all thought of the situation. I'll definitely go over there and try it out... it would make me simply ecstatic if it really was the cid. Happy trials everyone!

--------------------

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
    #4026749 - 04/07/05 02:39 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like an RC liquid to me. Probably 2c-I, but thats me guessing.

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Re: Oh no... is it bunk?? I think so.. [Re: shroommachine]
    #4026979 - 04/07/05 03:31 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Oh yeah...? I don't know why i didn't think it could be some other one.. I wouldn't be as happy as if it was LSD, but still pretty darn happy, i hear they're a time and a half.

--------------------

OfflineSkryllz
Resident lurker
    #4035915 - 04/09/05 11:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I got some liquid last year that was about the same price and volume. Just curious, are the "vials" it comes in food coloring containers?

Jump to top Pages: 1