Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
No Microwave @ hand
    #4015228 - 04/04/05 11:07 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hi all,
I have 850gr of argentina all colonized and ready. Theyve been transfered to two container in wich they will be left over night to grow together, so that I can dunk them afterwards. (I was away for 3 weeks, and so I thought this would be a good idea).
First question: Will Mycelium grow together over and over again, or should I what out and try to be easy on crumbling and crumbling? (Contam issue not taken into account)

Now, I want to make a 60/40 Verm:Coir casing, and forgot an essentiell thing: I dont have a microwave.
Second question: Cant I pasteurise in an oven? And if so, at which temp for how long?

Thanks for anything on the topic,
Jazz

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
Re: No Microwave @ hand [Re: JazzMatazz]
    #4016277 - 04/05/05 08:23 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

No one?
I found this "bake in the oven for 15minutes at 245."
this ok?

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: No Microwave @ hand [Re: JazzMatazz]
    #4016367 - 04/05/05 08:49 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

No idea never use a oven or micro, if it fits in the pc I pc it. I'm not sure if you used grains or not but if you have a pc it's the most sure method.  :wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

Re: No Microwave @ hand [Re: Magash]
    #4016422 - 04/05/05 09:14 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ive never done this but i saw a cuple people who microwaved there stuff for 10 minutes, and the pics and results LOOKED good, but untill u search around a bit more dont use this info untill your certain, or cant find any other info lol

--------------------

Respect...............

Everything I state is strickly false information.

"I do not take drugs, I am drugs" Salvador Dali

God destroyeth the wisdom of the wise, by the foolishness of preaching, and calleth not the wise, mighty, and noble, but the foolish, weak, and men of no account.

1 Corinthians 1:27

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix