Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Got chased by farmer Joe
    #4007315 - 04/03/05 12:08 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Well this happend like a week ago, I rode my bike up to the feild (thank god) Stashed it in the forest.

So at first all goes well except for the horses started to walk torwards me like 5 yards(Im scared as shit of things that could bust in my head with one kick). So i climb back over fence and walk some down to avoid the horses.

I tried hoping the fence again succeded but with a face full of shit(not exagerated). Walked down to find some kind of pan growing from some shit. So im walking toward the compost pile. I see a truck going up the drive way. He stopes and yells so I high tale it into the forest.

I hide behind some trees right near where the road i need to get on to go anywhere, and he passes numurous times not seeing me (In a white tee and some bluejeans at that). After not seeing him I hope on my bike and ride off down a hill and see the farmers truck coming around a corner so i again jump in the woods and he passes. I finnaly make it home forgetting i had horse shit all over me I just kinda walked in and made a mess. Lesson learned: Horse shit sucks to clean up.

Sorry bout the long boring post

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
Re: Got chased by farmer Joe [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4007377 - 04/03/05 12:20 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, sounds like this story of mine involving marijuana and shroom hunting :sad: :spliff: :mushroom2: :grin:

So today I smoked for the first time in 4 days, and for a heavy smoker for 2 months , that's a long time. So i was blazed, so i decided to drive into the country and go shroom hunting. So i drive north west from alpharetta to Cherokee(45mins away) and came to this farm with TONS of cows. I go up to the door, and this old lady answers, and says, lemme go ask my husband.. So this old guy came to the door and was like... "ok, you can go look, just be sure to stay in this one field". So I drive over to near the fence where he said to climb over, and parked and started looking. Then like, 30 seconds later, he comes out of his house yelling "TAKE YOUR CAR AND GO" and I'm high and like oh shit WTF did i do ? This was before i even got a chance to look around. But during my short 30 second look, I managed to step in a giant diarrhea cow patty, and have shit all over the bottom of my jeans and shoes. So i drive of in paranoia. When i got in my car, i realized i had stepped in something and was like OH GREAT. I knew i had a towel in the trunk to wipe it of, so I pulled over down the road a bit into this house's driveway, got out, and cleaned it off. Then realized I LOCKED MY keys in the trunk like 1 hour from my house with no spare key or trunk pop within the car. SO now I'm like even more oh shit, and i was like OH SHIT AGAIN, cause I smelled like shit from the shit on my pants. I couldn't afford 100$ for a locksmith, so i decided to try and pry it open(great idea right?) Anyways, after doing good amount of damage to my trunk, with no avail, I went to the house where I was parked cause i didn't realize anyone was home. The guy was like, "well lets take your backseat out and try to get it through there" , so i was like, WOW! great idea!(still high BTW). So he gets his tools and we unscrew my seat,and when we take it off, there was a full dime bag and a roach down in the seat(that had been there for who knows how long) and I was like "errr, whats that" but he kinda ignored it and we went on working to try to get my seat out. So anyways we finally got in there and I was off back to my lovely town. Anyways i don't know how I'm goona explain slightly bent trunk metal with scratches around the keyhole to my parents, but i guess i will say someone tried to break in during the night... err I'm sure they would believe that LOL, overall it was a bad trip of a day, but I learned a great deal!

Moral of BOTH stories??
Don't EVER hunt magic mushrooms while stoned........ edibles are ok though:)
Weed into the mix of magic( the hunt, not tripping :crazy2:) is not only bad luck but brings about stories like that^^ Not all people get as slow minded as me when smoking weed( mind you, that is an old story and I look back and wonder :smirk:) but in general it is good to leave it(:stash:) behind for many[/ reasons.

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Edited by flowstone (04/03/05 12:26 AM)

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Re: Got chased by farmer Joe [Re: flowstone]
    #4007455 - 04/03/05 12:39 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

HAha why did he get mad you had permision, I didn' t I wasnt even high well after the whole event is different =)

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Trusted Identifier
    #4007987 - 04/03/05 08:34 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

What do you do, just go knock on someone's door and ask,"Can I go pick mushrooms?"
These guys have been seeing us for many years. I'm paranoid to go ask, and I don't feel right about lying to him, and yet something motivates me to go out there.

:peace:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: Got chased by farmer Joe [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #4008069 - 04/03/05 09:49 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Haha Flowstone, +5 for ya, I just happened to read that story while throwing a few back and couldn't stop laughing. Good times, that sounds like quite an "experience".

For all you mushroom hunters, just try the direct route guys. Walk up to front door and ask if you can hunt mushrooms. You might get a little jeering like "You aren't goin' for the magic kind, are ya!? Ha", but in general most people are pretty ignorant about the whole thing. If they are informed, I find they just don't care one way or the other.

Anyways, that's a better option than sneaking around private property if you ask me.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
Re: Got chased by farmer Joe [Re: Holydiver]
    #4008787 - 04/03/05 02:40 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Glad I could add some entertainment :smile: Btw the way Luisse, Diver pretty much answered your question.. YES! Go ask.. it sucks having a killer field and having to risk arrest cause you are not supposed to be there. And even if they say no( which some do) there is no need to be worried about anything.. just move on to the next farm.. Sneaking around sucks.

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Offlinesub1ime421
Stranger
    #4009144 - 04/03/05 04:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

lol....that sounds like some shit i would do ripped off my ass

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #4014159 - 04/04/05 07:29 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hahaha

funny stories guys

:mushroom2:

OfflineCaptainCrunch
Contrary ToPopular Belief

Loc: Somwhere Over the rainbow
Re: Got chased by farmer Joe [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4014254 - 04/04/05 07:51 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Thats a great story and it reminds me of something i did back when.. One day i got really stoned and wanting to look for shrooms.. But i was at a disadvantage because i was high and didnt want to break pirvate property.. I live in texas so all farms are walking distance away.. so i walk to this farmers house and i just make up this big ass white lie.. I brought a camera, a pen, some paper, and a back pack,.. So i get up to the door of the farmers house his name is joe and he some 80 year old iced out looking farmer.. SO i tell him im going to need to use his field because im conducting a science experement, i told him that i would be seeing exsactly how long it takes the cow patties to degrade,(thinking ahead as you can see) and i would mark the "degrading" cow patties with red flag, or cow patties with mushies on the and no degrading cow patties with blue flags.. He was fine with this. so i went out there and found tons of deliciouse cubes and i put flags up every where.. well things were going fine, until he ran out, screaming (and you have to remeber where in texas and hes 80 years old), Get off my land mother fucker god damn mother fucking stoner get off my mother fucking land.. And i was stoned and still tripping on some acid so i thought i was imagioning it.. Well he got like 5 feet away from me and he had a shot gun thats when i relized he was reall.. But right before i haled ass he screamed get off my land mother fucker, or ill rip your ass hole out your mouth and make you fart the alphebet for a week..
LOL, i couldnt stop laughing after he said that i think i laughed so hard farts came out as i took each hurtle... Anyway that was a good time..

Edited by CaptainCrunch (04/04/05 07:54 PM)

OfflineKoll
Stranger
Loc: Monmouth Co, New Jersey
Re: Got chased by farmer Joe [Re: CaptainCrunch]
    #4025713 - 04/07/05 10:36 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I dont understand as to why after getting permission, you all got kicked off

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Re: Got chased by farmer Joe [Re: Koll]
    #4025731 - 04/07/05 10:41 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ummm I didnt get permission.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom