Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
A tip from Psilo
    #3970661 - 03/25/05 10:12 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

I am pretty entthralled with my new favorite way to get Cannaboids, from the plant ,to my system.  :thumbup: :smirk:

Many of you know that you can heat finely ground Cannabis , and oil on the stove to make pot oil.

And some people must know that soaking cannabis in oil for three days yeild the same(if not better) results.

Well why not put all the growing scrap, from making clones, pruning etc (after dry) into a bottle of cooking oil???

It works great, and after 3 days it smells so good, just like the smell thats breaks out into the world every time I bite into a really good pot cookie.

Some people dont get alot of shake, even when they harvest, but we can all save the scrap from cloning and pruning, not to mention the shake after harvest.

I love this method because I can just keep adding cannabis, and oil as needed.
Maybe after it gets really full I will empty it out, strain the plant matter , add more oil and fresh shake.

Its not rocket science, or the biggest inovation in Cannabis growing, but try it.  :laugh: :heart: :thumbup:

Psilo

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
Re: A tip from Psilo [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #3970849 - 03/25/05 10:55 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Yeah, then rub the oil all over your body. I read in a High Times article that Jesus and his disciples used this cannabis oil regularly as a body rub.
Or did you mean cook with it?

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: A tip from Psilo [Re: ToolTroll]
    #3976578 - 03/27/05 04:08 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

Although christians used Cannabis oil, and the word Christian MEANS, "the ones anointed with the holy oil"(or something really close to that)

I am not rubbing it all over my body :wink:

Its for cooking :stoned:

Its simple, yes, but dammit, its so fucking cool :cool:

--------------------

Offlinejben
Don't panic, it's organic
 User Gallery
    #3976890 - 03/27/05 05:32 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

not to sound like a dumbass, but what oil works best? vege or olive

--------------------
Don't panic, it's organic!

InvisibleBolwarra
Stranger

Loc: Australia
Re: A tip from Psilo [Re: jben]
    #3977922 - 03/27/05 09:39 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

Nice post Psilocybeingzz. i'm very keen to try something like this :smile:

jben: olive oil is a type vegetable oil.

i don't think it would matter a great deal what type is used, but, id go for a low level of saturated fats i.e Olive and high in oleic acids i.e safflower/sunflower (very healthy...or so they tell us) - especially compared with something unhealthy like palm oil.

i say this because i noticed Psilocybeingzz is using this oil for cooking purposes. i don't know how different oil properties would affect the success of the Cannabinol oil extraction though.

what type of oil do you use Psilocybeingzz?

cheers.

OfflineKalix
'Head

#3978169 - 03/27/05 10:26 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

The word yer thinkin of is Messiah, it means 'anointed one'

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: A tip from Psilo [Re: Kalix]
    #3978281 - 03/27/05 10:59 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

I started with the bottom of a bottle of Canola, but a couple of days ago I picked up a bottle of olive oil and poured 85% of that bottle into the first one(the canola oil bottle) and then I added more shake.

I dont know what the difference between oils would be, but , if there is one, I would assume its barely noticeable.

When using solvents to make a smoking oil, thats a different story.

Cannabiods cling to fat, I doubt it matters wether that fat is veggie or animal based, or nut based for that matter.

When my bottle get really full, I will strain out the solids and add more oil.

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: A tip from Psilo [Re: Kalix]
    #3978282 - 03/27/05 10:59 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

I started with the bottom of a bottle of Canola, but a couple of days ago I picked up a bottle of olive oil and poured 85% of that bottle into the first one(the canola oil bottle) and then I added more shake.

I dont know what the difference between oils would be, but , if there is one, I would assume its barely noticeable.

When using solvents to make a smoking oil, thats a different story.

Cannabiods cling to fat, I doubt it matters wether that fat is veggie or animal based, or nut based for that matter.

When my bottle get really full, I will strain out the solids and add more oil.

--------------------

Offlinejben
Don't panic, it's organic
 User Gallery
    #3979392 - 03/28/05 05:56 AM (19 years, 5 days ago)

thanks, i like this idea sounds very yumtastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

--------------------
Don't panic, it's organic!

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

#3979397 - 03/28/05 06:03 AM (19 years, 5 days ago)

Psilo is right, trim, cuttings, fallen trichs, all make a quite potent oil.  Ingestion from oral methods, will leave you a much stoner high for a much longer time. Once I ate a few "firecrackers" with about 3 gms of shake @ 730 in the morning. 40 minutes later I was nearly stoned, and I was high until the time I arrived in Chicago and went to sleep at about 10 at night. The Dutch dont warn about space cakes for no reason.  :evil:

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: A tip from Psilo [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #3979543 - 03/28/05 08:54 AM (19 years, 5 days ago)

im gonna make a batch with hemp seed oil for april 20th for sure.

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Re: A tip from Psilo [Re: Legoulash]
    #3981666 - 03/28/05 07:45 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

I would assume differences in types of oils would be purely a taste preference, not a potency one.

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: A tip from Psilo [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #3986201 - 03/29/05 05:00 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

The biggest 'danger' of spacecakes is that it takes a long time to work. So people often take more because they don't feel it. Then it finally begins to build and build and build untill you are really really stoned  :grin:

Invisiblecalicyco
Re: A tip from Psilo [Re: cybrbeast]
    #3986582 - 03/29/05 06:34 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

I would imagine that just soaking trim, shake, etc. in oil would not be very effective in extracting the THC. Your best bet, would be to do some sort of extraction on the bulk of the material, heat the resulting oil so its high fluid, and pour it into a bottle of some veg. oil. Add a big long bud for appearances sake, and viola. If you just dump leaves in the oil, you'll cause the oil to go rancid with all the other organics in there, causing it to eventually lose that smell of "goodness" (and taste!). You would need such a high volume of plant matter for it to matter.

I od'd once on brownies. Me and two friends made two large double batches of brownies with about 2 ounces of good bud. THC extracted with 95% alcohol, alcohol evap'd then cooked into butter, etc. etc. Anywho, these were for a music festival we were going to and we were only supposed to eat one for each of us the night we made them, but.... Well, don't smoke lots of weed and be in proximity to that many brownies, the munchies is, err, a problem. We ate them all, and proceeded to sleep for the next 3 days hehe. Missed the show, missed the weekend, and missed a day of work! None of us did so much as get off the couch to piss for 3 friggin days. Ugh, total thc overdose, man it sucked. And by sucked, I mean totally awesome. But it did suck.

Eating weed generally is cool, IF you do NOT smoke some. Otherwise, you'll never feel it, just get sleepy. When I fly back from amsterdam I always eat a shitload and have a nice sleepy time on the plane.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: A tip from Psilo [Re: calicyco]
    #4857095 - 10/26/05 10:16 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

"I would imagine that just soaking trim, shake, etc. in oil would not be very effective in extracting the THC."

Well it is, a 3 day soak, is the same as cooking, but personally I soak longer,..............MUCH longer.

But I like to get fucking ripped, and I need to get sleepy sometimes(insomnia)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale