Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedynamohaze
Stranger
SOD (shrooms on-delivery)
    #3969932 - 03/25/05 06:25 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

I searched, but didn't find anything, or maybe didn't search enough, either way... how safe and reliable is it to order grow-at-home mushroom kits from these websites?

I'm not asking about legalities, by the way. I know all of that. Are most of them good about sending things on time, or at all? Do they always contain real shrooms or not? Etc?

Much thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: SOD (shrooms on-delivery) [Re: dynamohaze]
    #3970067 - 03/25/05 07:22 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

there might be a shroomery vendor that sells those to people in places where it is legal...but i'm not sure.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: SOD (shrooms on-delivery) [Re: TODAY]
    #3970744 - 03/25/05 10:30 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Don't buy from the keeper. If your buying a kit with cakes, don't pay more than $150, if it's a brick of mycelia, they probably don't deliver to the states, and it probably isn't worth the money.

But no matter what kit you buy, your wasting your $$$. Everything you need is at wal-mart, home depot, and a syringe from the vendors. You can start your first grow for under $100, you'll learn a lot more, and get more for your $$$.

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale