Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineincandescently

idea and question
    #394793 - 09/14/01 11:53 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

i had an idea for a flat cake tek, using a spring loaded pan. a pring loaded pan is a pan that can come apart so u can take a cake out with ease. so i was thinkin, filling the bottom and a little of the sides with verm, kinda like a pie crust and then adding the crumbled cakes in the middle and topiing with verm, then removing from the pan and that way shrooms can grow from the top and sides, but not as much surface area is wasted as the pf tek.

Now for the ?, how much light is needed, like can i just cut a hole and put a light socket in or even a few x-mas lights?

The wireless music box has no imaginable value. Who would pay for a messege sent to nobody in particular?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
Re: idea and question [Re: incandescently]
    #394863 - 09/15/01 01:21 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

you only need a small amount of light, wherever there is light, the pinning hormone gets produced and then they pin. spring thing wont work. first off, when the mycelium is colonizing some of the casing layer it will still be in the pan, and the my6celium and the mycelium waste will get mixed. i am not completely sure if i am right so this actually might not be a prob. i am also prolly missing something to the plan since i have no clue what a spring loaded pan is.

one plus one plus one equals three

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds