Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
So the Scorch Brooms are starting to flower....
    #3946697 - 03/20/05 09:45 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

we got shat loads of these stupid things.  they are starting to flower, which is very pretty.  the point of this is i often go around on hikes and pull/cut as many as i have the energy to.  i always jsut leave them in teh sun to dry up.

anyway if someone wants to pay for shipping you can have pretty much as many flowers as you want.  i really want to see some written experiences with teh stuff.....so i am willign to ship whatever amoutn i can find in turn for shipping and some feedback.  any takers?

im assuming this is borderline garden/marketplace....but my emphasis is learning on teh effects and not so much on the free flowers.  so slap me if im crossing the line posting this :smile:

oh ya and im not suggesting anyone ingest....im warning against it :smirk:  i cant be sued now :grin:

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Edited by kadakuda (03/20/05 11:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAtma
100% Organic

Loc: All Natural
Re: So teh Scorch Brooms are starting to flower.... [Re: kadakuda]
    #3946884 - 03/20/05 10:47 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

Scoth broom is an awful plant. It is extremely invasive in the PNW. It's seeds can be viable for up to 80 years. It will never be wiped out and it's killing rare native species.  :frown: Though I do think they very pretty and they sell sweet broom here, which I;m not sure is invasive here or not, but I'd rather not chance it.

While I do believe the flowers contain no toxic chemicals, I think the other parts of the plant are very toxic. Desired effects are done through smoking correct?

--------------------
Look to trade for:
Salvia Incense
Kratom
Kava Kava

Have for trade:
Ethnos and Ethno seeds
Pan Cyan Syringe

PM if you any of these you're looking to get rid of!

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: So teh Scorch Brooms are starting to flower.... [Re: Atma]
    #3946939 - 03/20/05 11:02 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

ya thewy are totally invasive! they kill everything...which is why i wont send seeds. i believe smoking is the method used, however i am not 100% there are toxic chems in th eplant, in which parts i am also unaware. there have been a couple posts here but i cannot rmember any real concrete info on its makeup.

i will keep killing the stuff either way. im interested in possibly trying it. but i want to hear other feedback first...i cant really find any nfo other than the same few recycled paragraphs throughout the net.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains