Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineA2Slash
Stranger
Dreaming on Mushrooms
    #3926004 - 03/16/05 02:57 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Has anyone ever been able to fall asleep while on mushrooms? Had crazy dreams? I'm considering taking however much and trying to fall asleep...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepurpledropper
 User Gallery
Re: Dreaming on Mushrooms [Re: A2Slash]
    #3926030 - 03/16/05 03:01 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

if you take a very smalll amount and you might be able to fall asleep, im not sure about the dreams but if you want a drug to fall asleep and dream on get the dream herb calea zacasomething or other

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Dreaming on Mushrooms [Re: A2Slash]
    #3926078 - 03/16/05 03:16 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Yes one time I fell asleep on an eighth. I don't normally have lucid dreams, and that night was no exception. Although I did wake up slightly tired still.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Invisiblespl_punk
Stoner ReakingHavoc

Loc: PURGATORY
Re: Dreaming on Mushrooms [Re: dblaney]
    #3926165 - 03/16/05 03:33 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

I've have a trip while dreaming that I ingested shrooms when I didn't. Shit like colors missing. People turning into objects. I've also found that If I dream about myco cakes and pins and shit like that It always comes true.

--------------------

Offlinetoofew
curiouslyincomplete
Male

Loc: sudbury, ontario
Re: Dreaming on Mushrooms [Re: spl_punk]
    #3926677 - 03/16/05 04:53 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

i went to sleep once because nothing was happening. they were disappointingly weak mushrooms, which i knew from 3 other experiences beforehand. so i ate them to 'dispose of the rest'. 3-4 grams.

it was a mildly traumatizing experience.

i woke up shaking and cold, with a fever i guess. there were kaleidoscopic colours shimmering through everything. when i closed my eyes, i would dream. that easy. instantaneous. when i opened them, things from my dream would still be there.... for example, i dreamt of strange people made of solid colour with pill heads, and when i opened my eyes they were standing next to my bed waving at me. i saw japanese women on a boat. i hung out with my friend at his house, even though he had moved to another city. i tried to ballance on an enormous sphere that represented sanity, and if it tilted terror would surge through me.

i like shrooms, i still do them. but i dont recommend you attempt this at all. at all at all, incase the same thing happens.

--------------------
lime and limpid green the sound surrounds the icy waters underground

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Dreaming on Mushrooms [Re: toofew]
    #3926730 - 03/16/05 05:04 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

sounds like those weren't mushrooms. i don't know anyone could see those kind of visuals.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Dreaming on Mushrooms [Re: mushiemountain]
    #3926783 - 03/16/05 05:18 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

sounds like those weren't mushrooms. i don't know anyone could see those kind of visuals

Sounds like you may have never taken a sufficient dose for such visuals, but beleive me it is very possible to have these types of hallucinations. :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlineckyrock
Dreamer
Re: Dreaming on Mushrooms [Re: Kerr]
    #3927009 - 03/16/05 06:06 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

I have done that twice... once I woke up and felt very very heavy... strange since shrooms make you feel light (these were cubes both times) the second time... my dream was more vivid than usual... not worth wasting good cubans as i like to call them

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #3927054 - 03/16/05 06:14 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

most i have ever eaten is 4.5g, so i guess a sufficient dose for those such visuals would be 5g higher? toofew said he/she ate 3-4g. i would love to eat that amount and have those visuals.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

OfflineA2Slash
Stranger
    #3927288 - 03/16/05 06:56 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

I'm the one that began this post. I really love when you're able to close your eyes and dream. Most vivid it ever got for me was I could see the front of my house surrounded by cops, heard them yelling, then busting the door, running up the stairs, grabbing me, flipping me over, cuffing, and into the car. BTW, the fact that I heard sirens made this all much more believable, next day I learned it was our community doing a can drive with a fire truck :laugh:. I believe the more experience and love for mushrooms, the easier your expereince is-for me. Alone is great, town fair, with shrooming friends etc. I'd love it if someone replied to my trip report. It's very vague and dosen't go into the kind of mental detail I would have liked, typed it quick. Love All. http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/26704 "the walls are breathing"

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #3927761 - 03/16/05 08:23 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

most i have ever eaten is 4.5g, so i guess a sufficient dose for those such visuals would be 5g higher? toofew said he/she ate 3-4g. i would love to eat that amount and have those visuals

Not necessarily, it depends on the potency of said mushrooms, and the set and setting for the particular trip :smile:

I find that if I eat an eighth in an outdoor/camping setting, the trip is mainly extroverted, meaning that I am very in tune in what is going on around me. I dont experience many visuals other than breathing, waves, and tracers. But I find nature and the camping experience very meaningful and I still get into deep conversations with friends but its not the same as an introverted trip.

During an eight of a ounce introverted session, I am much more able to follow the mushrooms through my consciousness. I like to have the room dark, with a little ambient light. Some nice music, sometimes none. Meditate while you are coming up, maybe smoke a little bit of herb, by concentrating on the feelings of the mushrooms, you will find yourself getting lost in them. You just have to let all go, funny little pictures start to pop into your head, then come more vivid closed eyes visuals and then if you get deep enough you could have a very powerful open eyed experience, in which you will be immersed in an entirely different world. Just keep on experimenting :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
    #3928374 - 03/16/05 10:45 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

i wonder what would happen if you took a few grams of mushrooms, than popped a couple ambien..

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

OfflineGrizzy
Explorer of mindand matter

Loc: Bay Area, CA - USA
Re: Dreaming on Mushrooms [Re: syanesso]
    #3928533 - 03/16/05 11:31 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Woah - am I the only one here that actually has to ENDURE not falling asleep when he shrooms?

Everytime I shroom, it goes in steps:
#1 - feel a little anxious
#2 - eyes start to water and tear
#3 - start yawning
#4 - start visuals
#5 - almost fall asleep, and if I tough it out and stay awake for 20 minutes longer->
#6 - get re-energized and really start to trip

--------------------
"You already know everything, it's just a matter of time before you remember..."

Offlinetoofew
curiouslyincomplete
Male

Loc: sudbury, ontario
Re: Dreaming on Mushrooms [Re: Grizzy]
    #3936701 - 03/18/05 05:10 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

mushiemountain, i should remind you that the mind is capable of visuals that intense on its own... and considering the circumstances, i was in a very vulnerable position for the mushroom's effect to be exaggerated.

have you ever experienced frighteningly vivid dreams while ill? with the flu, for example. i was 'sick'. i literally felt poisoned. err, i literally was poisoned. my dreams werent lucid, or rather, i didnt know that i was dreaming. and reality wasnt lucid, so i couldnt be sure that i was awake. very very unsettling.

my eyes were open, but my focus wasn't through them. 'vision' no longer meant 'sight'.

having said all of this, i have no doubt that someone on 4-5-6 grams of good shrooms could easily experience similar visuals, even without the aid of a dreamstate.

--------------------
lime and limpid green the sound surrounds the icy waters underground

OfflineGrovesk8ter
honestyopenmindednesswillingness
 User Gallery

Loc: Langley, B.C
Re: Dreaming on Mushrooms [Re: toofew]
    #3939648 - 03/19/05 11:23 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Just the thought of having psilocybin/psilocyn in my bloodstream keeps me awake.
I guess i just wanan treasure and make the most of my lucid thoughts.

--------------------
"Much madness is divinest sense"
Dickinson, Emily

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order